PDA

View Full Version : Favorite restaurant

theffaddict
08-09-2012, 05:54 PM
What's your favorite Disney World restaurant? Sit down? Counter service? Character? Buffet? Whatever suites you best.

I like California Grill and Sci- Fi for sit down. I love to get desserts from the Writer's Stop in DHS. I like counter service from Pecos Bill's, Casey's Corner and Pizza Planet. For characters, I like Ohana (it means family :)) and Askershus. If I go to a buffet I usually get sick.. So I try to stay away from that :( however, the best buffet in recent memory was Garden Grove. They have everything too.

Name as many favorites as you want! There are so many!

adabat
08-09-2012, 06:08 PM
My favorite restaurant is Boma's at AKL. It is a little expensive but it is a buffet with amazing food and great staff. For dessert zebra domes are a must. It is the perfect place to try something new.

theffaddict
08-09-2012, 06:10 PM
My favorite restaurant is Boma's at AKL. It is a little expensive but it is a buffet with amazing food and great staff. For dessert zebra domes are a must. It is the perfect place to try something new.

Oohhh. I've heard of that before. Something I definitely want to try. I've heard good things on WDWFG.

Selseyk
08-11-2012, 06:55 PM
I like Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Its my favorite!!! YUM

theffaddict
08-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Le Cellier? Yeah that's pretty good. The steak is soooo good.

Doodle98
08-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Yeah I used to love it there, the soup is my fave, until I became vegetarian a few years ago. Now there isn't much I can eat there.

Reberella
08-12-2012, 05:03 PM
My favorite buffet is probably Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club! It's pretty light for a buffet and delicious. Also my favorite sit down is probably 50's prime time cafe! If you get the right waiter it's lots of fun, and the old cartoons and food are great too

SummarLea
08-15-2012, 05:36 PM
My family and I like Kona at the Polynesian, Le Cellier in Epcot's Canada, and 50's Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios. =)

KingdomKeepersFinn
08-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Buffet: Chef Mickey's of course!
Reservation/Sit Down: California Grill or Le Cellier
Character: I'll also have to go with Chef Mickey's
Quick grab & go: The Tusker House window in Animal Kingdom.. Though they make the cinnamon buns different now :(

disneysam2011
08-21-2012, 04:43 PM

I can't wait to try Boma next week, I hear so many wonderful things about it!

MickeyisBeast
08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Le Cellier and 'Ohana are my favorite sit downs

And Contempo Cafe and Flame Tree BBQ are my absolute favorite counter services (:

carlandellie
08-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I am such a picky eater that I don't eat at any of the nicer restaurants. Anyway, I like the Plaza, 'Ohana, and any counter service works for me.
Oh, also I eat off the kids menu every time :D

dduck5
08-22-2012, 09:00 PM
mine would have to be the Donald Safari Breakfast. It is a buffet and it is really good. :cool1:

grandfloluver
08-22-2012, 09:50 PM
My favorites are probably Tony's or the Plaza. I love pizza and sandwiches, so it's a perfect fit for me. The Plaza's desserts are fabulous, too!

As for counter service, i love Casey's, it's my favorite out of anything honestly. I also like the Gasperilla Grill at the GF (:

trj010014
08-24-2012, 07:00 PM
My favorite is Beaches and Cream at yacht and beach club. They have the best sundaes and grilled cheese.

Missdisney00
08-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Character: chef mickeys
Counter service:cosmic rays/wolf gang puck express
Food court: pop century

ke3d98
08-26-2012, 11:18 AM
For sit down my favs r Liberty Tree Tavern and Tepon Edo, For to go my favs r the fish an chips stand in Great Britain and Peaches and Cream (lol its an ice cream joint!)
My fav character dining is Akurshus (<3 the princesses!):cutie:

melaniexo
08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm posting on here to see if anyone has any good sit down meals in AK, preferably not buffet. My family's going in December and are making me and my sister choose where we want to eat, but we are horrible desicion makers lol. So, any suggestions? : )

theffaddict
08-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Tusker House has really good breakfast in AK, but if not breakfast then go to Yak and Yeti no doubt.

violinlover5661
09-03-2012, 04:18 PM
to pick one favorite restaurant in WDW is just to difficult, so heres a list of some of my favs :)

sit down: kona, because it has been a favorite ever since I was little! Also Le Cellier, because the steak is literally the best one I have ever had. EVER.
buffet: Tusker House. I love the variety of food, and theres tons of salad options which are great when it's so hot in AK. plus-mickey is in his safari hat :D
character meal: Crystal Palace. I love winnie the pooh and friends (actually eeyore is one of my favorite characters ever) and this place has some nonstalgia about it as well.
quick service: sleepy hollow in MK for one thing, and one thing only NUTELLA AND FRUIT WAFFLE. holy guacamole, this is delicious. like my mouth is watering as I am typing. I also love me a dole whip from aloha isle/captain cooks.
fancy sit down (2 credit restaurants): Probably Artist Point, because the food was delicious (um, fresh berry cobbler-YUM!). However, Hollywood brown derby is a close second only because there was an appetizer there that I still have dreams about. It was like a ravioli-one of the best things I have EVER eaten in disney. unfortunately, I have no clue what it was called and it was taken off the menu :(

AngelStitch
09-05-2012, 10:54 PM
My favorite restaurant in all of Disney is Ohana. I just love the atmosphere so much! And I get to see my favorite alien there too. (; and the food is always delicious never had a bad meal there.

jameswilson799
09-14-2012, 04:17 AM
Bayside Brews is one of my favorite in Disney. Delicious food!

DisneyGirl143
09-14-2012, 10:16 PM
I LOVE The Crystal Palace pooh:, Cinderella's Breakfast, Ohana at the Polynesian, Chef Mickey's :mickeyjum and a whole bunch of other places i can't remember the name of right now! :bitelip:

PrincessSyd143
09-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Cinderella's Breakfast for sure! But I also like The Crystal Palace, Ohanas at the Polynesian, Chef Mickey's (of course!), and 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian :goodvibes