PDA

View Full Version : quiet hotel/villa/condo close to disney with patio/nice balcony

Jackatkc
08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Planning a trip to the world with my wife, and I'm looking for a quiet hotel/villa/condo that had a nice patio or balcony. Would prefer that it's close. No more than a 15 min drive to the parks. Anybody have any ideas?

spiceycat
08-09-2012, 07:24 PM
what do you mean by quiet?

do you want the outside area to be quiet?
or
just your room/villa?

Wyndham Bonnet Creek
sheraton vista resort

now if you want outside to be quiet too - then
Cypress pointe - it has a new name that I don't know.

anorman
08-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Check out Whispering Oaks Villa...here's the link..... http://www.vrbo.com/370022
This is the villa we have booked for our upcoming vacation. I am hoping for a wonderful and peaceful stay here with our own private pool, hot tub, and covered dining area by the pool overlooking a conservation area. I don't think it is possible to have a quieter place than this one. Oh, and it's only 15 minutes to WDW (8 miles to Downtown Disney)!

Lauren81M
08-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Grand Beach (this is a Diamond Resort's timeshare resort). It's a smaller property and doesn't attract a lot of families, so it's nice and quiet. I've clocked 15 minutes from parking space at the resort to parking space at the TTC. Doesn't have the big-resort amenities, but has great pools, convenient parking, modern furnishings, super clean, and wonderful screened-in balconies. Convenient to a nice Publix and a big high-end outlet mall. We've stayed here twice and bought our weeks on Ebay for awesome prices. However, I've been watching Ebay lately for an October trip there and haven't seen anything good yet. SkyAuction.com also sells weeks at Grand Beach for good prices.

Jenny3
08-10-2012, 07:01 AM
We booked The Point Orlando Resort for our upcoming anniversary trip. From what I read on TripAdvisor, it seems to cater to adults rather than families and has gotten great reviews.

Good luck planning!