PDA

View Full Version : 13 days to go!!! Need a packing list!

autismgoesdisney
08-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Ok who has a good packing list that I can print? I'm so excited!!!!

DOREEN1779
08-09-2012, 08:52 AM
We will be there in 12 days! Hoping for nice weather! Just started my packing list today. I plan to ship luggage UPS out on Tuesday.

charliebrown
08-09-2012, 09:01 AM
http://allears.net/pl/pack.htm

here ya go

goofyintoronto
08-09-2012, 09:07 AM
We're going in 14 days! :yay:

I havent started packing yet! Maybe i'll do that this weekend. :laundy:

Missytara
08-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I go through my day and make a mental note of all the toiletries I use.

I make up ziplock bags for the following:

First aid kit including assorted regular and waterproof bandages; neosporin, and neosporin to go.
Nail care kit
Foot care kit, including small containers of baby powder for my sneakers.
Dental kit
Crystal lite to go

Use travel containers so you can throw it out as you use it.

Depending on the size of the group; add a surge protector for multiple electronics and a shoe organizer to place over the door - each person gets a row.. I often take large groups.

A few small paperbacks to read when I go solo.

One thing that has served me well is not taking too much clothes or shoes. Wear the heaviest shoes (sneakers), pack an extra pair, and I take a neutral color topsiders to wear out in the evening. And I take only one more shirt than pair of shorts/capris. I wear the fresh one at night and then wear it a day or two later in the parks when I do not care if it is sweaty or gets dirty. Pack items that can mix and match multiple times.

I wear one hoody, pack a nice zip-up sweater for going out, and a pair of lightweight gloves and hat if needed (I go the week after Thanksgiving).

vettegirl
08-09-2012, 09:49 AM
You can also google packing list templates online.

simba_fan
08-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Well I must be a bigger procrastinator than I thought. We are off in a week and I haven't even brought the suitcases up yet! lol I plan to start packing Sunday or Monday. Going to check out the suggested list now...:surfweb:

DT83097
08-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Me too - except I'm down to 8 days and haven't gotten the suitcases out but have started a "must bring" list on my phone :goodvibes
So far I have first aid kit (band aids, neosporin), glow sticks, crystal light mix-in packets, medicine (children's tylenol, benadryl, thermometer), sunglasses, hat, xtra ziplocs to put snacks in when going to parks. Gonna check out the AllEars list now to see what I else I have to remember not to forget :thumbsup2

minnie mum
08-09-2012, 01:06 PM
The best packing list I have ever found is mousesavers.com's Ultimate Packing List. I like it because you can download it and then customize it to suit your family.

http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-disney-world-vacation-discounts-and-deals/time-is-money-at-walt-disney-world/#packing

sadiras
08-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Here's one that was posted recently.

Sorry, can not get link to post

autismgoesdisney
08-10-2012, 08:31 AM
The best packing list I have ever found is mousesavers.com's Ultimate Packing List. I like it because you can download it and then customize it to suit your family.

http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-disney-world-vacation-discounts-and-deals/time-is-money-at-walt-disney-world/#packing

Thank you everyone! This list is perfect! Thanks again.