PDA

View Full Version : Windsir Hills - Got carried away

latheria
08-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Despite having received a bazillion responses from Windsor Hills, I think we ended up making an irrational decision. We had narrowed it down to a bunch of houses all under the 3000. Then before booking I searched VRBO one last time and found a themed house. The owner was very responsive to my emails and answered all the questions we had but his price was 3700 for 17 nights. After speaking to the owner we ended up booking but now I can't help but think about all the responses we had between 3000-3500 that I had all deleted without looking because they were too high. And this house doesn't even include pool heat...

But on the plus side the house is booked...

mikehn
08-09-2012, 08:11 AM
That's what happens when there are too many choices. The hard work is done, enjoy.

Christine
08-09-2012, 08:54 AM
It's done. Don't overthink it. Something about it struck your fancy. Go with it.

Brian Noble
08-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Remember: you don't need the single very best house possible. You just need a great one that fits your needs. There are lots of such houses, and you've booked one of them. So, enjoy vacation!

anabella
08-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Relax, you will love Windsor Hills, are houses are beautiful!

mjplantz
08-18-2012, 05:18 PM
We had similar 'booking remorse' after sending our deposit but I think it was more related to so many options being available... "did we really get the best deal?!?" Once we had a good nights rest we were happy with our choice and new it was the right one for us and moved on to the rest of the planning...