PDA

View Full Version : AoA question? only 2 little ones... Please

LovesTimone
08-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I have been looking on line and trying to figure out what to do for our family vacation next year. We are thinking about trying the AOA, with my daughter and her husband, myself and DH.

WE LOVE the Lion King it's one of our fav's. So in looking at the pictures, it seem that the building has internal hallways for the quest rooms? is that right? When looking at some of the other sections, it seems that the walk way to the rooms are outside of the building, like at other value and most mod's.

Also is there enough privacy in the family suite for DH and I and DD and her by then DH, I know there are 2 bathrooms, what about doors, basicly is there a floor plan some where I can check out.

Thanks

TDC Nala
08-08-2012, 04:35 PM
The suite sections (Cars, Lion King and Nemo) have internal hallways. Only the Little Mermaid section has outside walkways.

minnie mum
08-08-2012, 04:41 PM
The bedroom has a door to it, so your parents would have privacy. Here is a link to the WDW AOA page. Click on the 360 photo of the lion king family suite. You can rotate the view to give you an idea of the layout of the whole suite. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/art-of-animation-resort/

HTH

LovesTimone
08-09-2012, 07:13 AM
OP, Thanks so much this really helps.