PDA

View Full Version : AoM or CSR

kappman
08-08-2012, 02:13 PM
We are planning a trip for late 2013/ early 2014. Anyway we have stayed on site one time at CBR and loved it but want a different experience this time. I think we have narrowed our choices down to either CSR or a Little Mermaid room at AoA? Any thoughts to help us pick? We will have 2 daughters 9 and 3.

JennyDrake
08-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Not having stayed at AoA (yet!) I can't really compare, but I did really enjoy CSR. I think though your kids would like the colorful nature and theming or AoA better.

MMS1125
08-08-2012, 03:44 PM
I love CSR but with your kid's ages I think LM room would be great.

goofyintoronto
08-08-2012, 05:54 PM
I think your girls would love the little mermaid room! Only thing i dont like is how far the room is from the main building. Its far!

CSR offers a little more...such as a waterslide (your DD9 would love it), hottub, restaurant, queen beds etc.

Tough choice. Good luck!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

kappman
08-09-2012, 12:16 AM
May try to talk wife into splitting the week between the two. Is it a hassle when splitting the week?

goofyintoronto
08-09-2012, 05:41 AM
May try to talk wife into splitting the week between the two. Is it a hassle when splitting the week?

no hassle for us at all. we do it all the time. concierge moves your luggage to the new resort. just make sure to get what you need because they might not deliver your luggage til about 3pm. very easy to switch thou. split stays are fun. we're doing ASMovies/2nites and CSR/6nites.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android