PDA

View Full Version : Port Orleans Riverside

mamatski
08-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Has anyone stayed in the new Royal Guest Rooms in Port Orleans Riverside?
Our 2013 trip is booked for one of these rooms, and from what I see online they are beautifully decorated. We are extremely excited about the Aladdin theme. Does anyone know if this is the standard decor for all Royal Guest Rooms?
Thank you for any help!
Danielle

:tigger:

LovingDisny
08-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi, there are a number of pictues on this website.

http://www.portorleans.org/rehab.php

also there is a thread here on the Dis for Port Orleans Riverside and you can find lots of pictures there.

mamatski
08-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks, that website is how I found out about the themed rooms before I booked it. I just wanted to be sure that all the rooms were the same and that I didn't have to request the Aladdin theme before checking in.

Missytara
08-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks, that website is how I found out about the themed rooms before I booked it. I just wanted to be sure that all the rooms were the same and that I didn't have to request the Aladdin theme before checking in.

They are all the same interior; they just have different views to request.

DisneyHoneymoon2002
08-08-2012, 01:37 PM
We also have booked a royal room at PO Riverside, looking forward to seeing the room in person. We prefer the Magnolia Bend section of POR anyway - are any of the rooms on the ground floor?

mamatski
08-08-2012, 01:38 PM
They are all the same interior; they just have different views to request.

Thank you! This is the information that I was looking for :cool1:

Missytara
08-08-2012, 01:40 PM
We also have booked a royal room at PO Riverside, looking forward to seeing the room in person. We prefer the Magnolia Bend section of POR anyway - are any of the rooms on the ground floor?

Since the entire building is RR in Oak Manor and Parterre Place, there are rooms on the ground floor.

However, there are several booking and requested categories. You can review the POR thread for those categories.

LovingDisny
08-08-2012, 01:44 PM

Ahh, sorry about that.

Thanks Missytara for providing the correct info :)

nkereina
08-08-2012, 05:40 PM

As PP said, all of the Royal rooms are in the Magnolia Bend section - in the Parterre Place and Oak Manor buildings. There are none in AB. There are ground floor rooms in both buildings.