PDA

View Full Version : Aulani

disney516
08-07-2012, 10:26 PM
I wasn't really sure where to put this thread :/ but my family is considering a trip to Hawaii for summer 2013. Has anyone been there? What did you think? Is it a good price? There would be four or five of us and we are not DVC members. Basically, just wandering what people think or if there is things for teens to do there. Thanks! :)

sayhello
08-07-2012, 11:14 PM
I wasn't really sure where to put this thread :/ but my family is considering a trip to Hawaii for summer 2013. Has anyone been there? What did you think? Is it a good price? There would be four or five of us and we are not DVC members. Basically, just wandering what people think or if there is things for teens to do there. Thanks! :)Hi, this Forum is for Adventures by Disney, so I just don't know how many people here would be able to help you. There doesn't appear to be a specific "place" for Aulani yet, but I'm going to try moving your thread over to the Disney Resorts Forum. I've seen some threads there about Aulani. Hopefully you'll get some people there that can give you the information you want.

Sayhello

disney516
08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi, this Forum is for Adventures by Disney, so I just don't know how many people here would be able to help you. There doesn't appear to be a specific "place" for Aulani yet, but I'm going to try moving your thread over to the Disney Resorts Forum. I've seen some threads there about Aulani. Hopefully you'll get some people there that can give you the information you want.

Sayhello

Okay, thank you so much. I wasn't really sure where to put it! :)