PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone stayed at The Parkway International Resort?

kyomagi
08-06-2012, 11:11 AM
This is our third trip down in 6 years and this will be our second resort. I have heard they do weird things to get you to attend their timeshare meeting. Anyone stay there have any tips?

ImpossibleOfMe
08-06-2012, 09:47 PM
I posted asking the same thing not too long ago and didn't get any answers.

In the meantime I went searching around to find others that fit the same price and amenities - our big thing is having the separate room for the kids and a whirlpool bath. I have had a lot of luck finding similar places that I've actually read threads about on here.

VRBO.com has the best offers I've seen on condos since I'd been looking.

Mustangdi
08-07-2012, 10:06 PM
We have stayed here a few years ago. It is a really nice place
with plenty of space. I was never approached about a
timeshare deal. It could have changed by now since this
was in Sept of 09.I would stay again, but we stay onsite
for the Disney exp.

Johnnyecks
10-11-2012, 01:00 PM
The Parkway Int'l resort is our home timeshare. We have been staying there, every year, since 1989. We have seen a lot of changes, not just in the property but in the surrounding area. I love, and will always love, the resort. It is just a comfort thing for me. Kissimmee has been getting more and more busy and packed, which I don't like much, but I love the resort and the grounds. We're leaving here in a few days to go down and I cannot wait. My first time back there in 8 years!!

wdwloverz
10-17-2012, 09:22 AM
We stayed at Parkway International last Jan, we LOVED it. Large, clean, nicely decorated 2br units and we were never approached regarding a timeshare tour. Maybe recieved ONE phone call, not positive it was at Parkway as we stayed at a few other resorts that trip. Also part of the Island One group of resorts is Liki Tiki Village, also very nice (definitely a good choice for families) and we were only asked once regarding a timeshare tour. No high pressure.

kiki02
10-18-2012, 07:31 AM
We stayed at Parkway International last Jan, we LOVED it. Large, clean, nicely decorated 2br units and we were never approached regarding a timeshare tour. Maybe recieved ONE phone call, not positive it was at Parkway as we stayed at a few other resorts that trip. Also part of the Island One group of resorts is Liki Tiki Village, also very nice (definitely a good choice for families) and we were only asked once regarding a timeshare tour. No high pressure.

we did. afew years ago. it was fine. kind of close to wdw