PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Mountain Memory! <3 :)

expeditioneverestgrl
08-05-2012, 07:31 PM
What is a memory that you still remember about Thunder Mountain in Magic Kingdom?

My memory is when my brother and i were in the middle of thunder mountain (my family was right bhind us) and we said "Not scary! Not scary!" when we went up and down the hill? What's yours? :):rotfl2:

1DerfulWorldofDisney
08-05-2012, 07:39 PM
My favorite is when me and my mom got stuck on the ride where you go over your first hill. The view of the castle was AMAZING! :D

expeditioneverestgrl
08-05-2012, 07:53 PM
I wish that happened to me and my family!:eek:

Orreed
08-05-2012, 08:42 PM
When I went to Walt Disney World for the first time since I was five the one ride I really wanted to ride was Big Thunder Mountain. So it was the first night of our vacation. The first thing we did was ride the train to Frontierland and get a Fastpass for Big Thunder Mountain. I rode it later and loved it!

Cinderellalove
08-07-2012, 11:47 PM
When my brother went on the ride for the first time and we came to the tusks that hang over you, and he yelled DUCK!!!!:rotfl2:

Orreed
08-08-2012, 12:40 AM
When my brother went on the ride for the first time and we came to the tusks that hang over you, and he yelled DUCK!!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl:My little sister was so afraid when the boulders were moving!

xApril
08-08-2012, 10:48 AM
I went on it for the first time when I was six. I was with my mom and I remember being terrified the entire time. It went too fast for my liking. I cried after. :p

I went back on it years later and I love it now.