PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

CdnKayDee
08-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Hi,

We are looking to book an off-site hotel with a family of 4 and a mother/MIL. We would like 2 seperate sleeping areas (MIL likes to stay up late and kids get up early). Preferably 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms but not a kitchen we would like to be as close as possible to Disney but will/ have a vehicle. Would like something less than $100/night. Does this exist?

Thanks for any responses!

momjeeps
08-02-2012, 08:25 PM
I would look at condo rentals.

dougsmom98
08-02-2012, 10:03 PM
I might be wrong, but I don't think a two bedroom with two bath hotel exists for $100/night. I agree you might want to go for a condo or townhouse. I know you said no kitchen, but you don't have to use it. A full size fridge is a wonderful thing on vacation.

I have recently seen a lot of people staying at Crestwynd bay which is very close to Disney and reasonably priced.
Here are some examples:
http://www.vrbo.com/334281
http://www.vrbo.com/304605

TrustedTraveler
08-02-2012, 11:31 PM
i agree with the crowd: your best bet would be a 2 bedroom condo. They have beautiful ones at Windsor Hills for less than $100 per night.
One drawback, you'll never want to stay in a hotel room again!

Upatnoon
08-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi,

We are looking to book an off-site hotel with a family of 4 and a mother/MIL. We would like 2 seperate sleeping areas (MIL likes to stay up late and kids get up early). Preferably 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms but not a kitchen we would like to be as close as possible to Disney but will/ have a vehicle. Would like something less than $100/night. Does this exist?

Thanks for any responses!
I have stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek several times in a 2 BR for under $100 a night.

CdnKayDee
08-03-2012, 08:15 AM
i agree with the crowd: your best bet would be a 2 bedroom condo. They have beautiful ones at Windsor Hills for less than $100 per night.
One drawback, you'll never want to stay in a hotel room again!

Where do I find the listings for the rentals? Thanks for the response!

CdnKayDee
08-03-2012, 08:16 AM
I have stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek several times in a 2 BR for under $100 a night.

Where do I find the listings for the rentals? Thanks for the response!

cammie810
08-03-2012, 09:00 AM
there are a ton of different websites. I have used vrbo.com, closesttodisney.com and vacationcentralflorida.com. Windsor Hills is extremely close to Disney (faster than taking the bus from a resort) and absolutely beautiful. Depending on when you go it is possible to get a 3 br 2 bath condo for 300/week!

Christine
08-03-2012, 12:15 PM
I just rented a 5 BDRM/4 bath home right outside one of the Windsor Hills gates. It cost me about $150 per night (including the tax). I always find my rentals on www.vrbo.com.

Upatnoon
08-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Ebay is a good place to start for bonnet creek and other orlando timeshare rentals

lillybo
08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
I go to orlando a few times a month and would like more info on bonnet creek rental units. I have read posts about ebay and timeshare rentals and would like to know who to know which are reputable. Is it possible to only rent for a long weekend? Do you have to pay extra for cleaning when exiting? Parking? Resort fees? Are there last minute deals? What would I expect to pay per night for weekend in Sept? It looks like such a great property but the more I read the more confused I get about renting a timeshare.

Jenny3
08-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I recently booked The Point Orlando Resort. It's in the Universal area, about 20 minutes from Disney. They have a 2 Bed/2 Bath Suite available - here is the layout: http://www.thepointorlando.com/accommodations/index.cfm

I'm not sure on pricing for that - I'm guessing it depends on your dates. I got the 1 Bed Suite for $89/night for November