PDA

View Full Version : 5minutes2disney - anyone stay at Windsor Hills with them?

FiveofusNL
08-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi All. Just wondering if anyone on the boards has stayed in a Windsor Hills townhouse through 5minutes2disney.com/ (under management of Oasis Vacation Homes)? I am looking at the "Wishes" and "Fantasmic" homes and would love some reviews of the homes/group. Thanks!

connorlevismom
08-03-2012, 11:18 AM
I have not personally stayed with them (picked a different place because of price), but the owner seemed great and I would not hesitate to book with them. I just wish they were not so expensive!

Mrs Doubtfire
08-03-2012, 03:07 PM
I haven't stayed there either but have read good reports - one of the owners used to be on these boards. I have stayed in a TH at WH that uses the same management company and we found them to be very good :goodvibes

FiveofusNL
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I have not personally stayed with them (picked a different place because of price), but the owner seemed great and I would not hesitate to book with them. I just wish they were not so expensive!

Thanks for the feedback. I am leaning towards others that seem to have the same amenities for a better price myself.

FiveofusNL
08-03-2012, 05:27 PM
I haven't stayed there either but have read good reports - one of the owners used to be on these boards. I have stayed in a TH at WH that uses the same management company and we found them to be very good :goodvibes

Thanks. Even knowing that the management company is good to work with is nice to know. I might still end up with them, but I am leaning towards one of two other THs now that are better prices and have lots of reviews available.

Mrs Doubtfire
08-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks. Even knowing that the management company is good to work with is nice to know. I might still end up with them, but I am leaning towards one of two other THs now that are better prices and have lots of reviews available.

The one we rent is on VRBO - we are going back for the 4th time at Christmas. Normally get a discount as we stay for nearly 3 weeks :)

Belle599
08-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Yes, I stayed at their Wishes townhome in May 2009 - very satisfied!

You can see my photos and read about my experience in an old Trip Report I did - here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2521131

FiveofusNL
08-05-2012, 05:45 AM
Yes, I stayed at their Wishes townhome in May 2009 - very satisfied! You can see my photos and read about my experience in an old Trip Report I did - here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2521131

Thanks!!

mrsklamc
08-06-2012, 11:36 AM
We had a fabulous experience staying with them. Can't tell you who the property management company was at the time though as the owner did all the communications himself. Simply wonderful service and gorgeous townhome.

BuzzandAriel'smom
08-06-2012, 08:36 PM
We've stayed at fantasmic twice and love it! They are great to work with and the property is well maintained and so relaxing after a long day at the parks! You'll love it!

FiveofusNL
08-06-2012, 08:40 PM
We've stayed at fantasmic twice and love it! They are great to work with and the property is well maintained and so relaxing after a long day at the parks! You'll love it!

Thanks!:)