PDA

View Full Version : Parkway International?

ImpossibleOfMe
07-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Hey DISers,

I was wondering if anyone who has stayed there before give me some insight what to expect at check-in (fees aside from nightly rate and wifi?) and how to deal with the time share pressure? I read they convince you to put $20 down and it's hard to get the $ back.

Although it's still quite a ways out, I've been looking for a place to stay for our Feb '13 trip. Personally, I'd love to stay on-site but value or mod is all that is in our range and DH (who isn't too big on the parks) really wants a room with a whirlpool tub and a separate room for the kiddos.
Since it's his birthday that falls during the trip I feel I should make that compromise. :)

From what I've found Parkway International seems to be the best deal for a close location with a lot of space for the dollar.

Last year we stayed at Bahama Bay and were surprised with $300 worth of fees at check in that completely blew our trip out of the water. 5 days and no Disney because our budget was blown! :( I'd hate to have something like that happen again.

TIA!