PDA

View Full Version : Wyndham Lake Buena Vista???

jenhelgren
07-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Can anyone share their opinion of Wyndham Lake Buena Vista? There is a 2 night stay deal that I was considering but the reviews I saw seem to be two different places! I saw 5 star reviews saying it was beautiful and 1 star reviews saying mold and bedbugs!! I'm guessing there is an old and new section??? Any input is appreciated!

michelle1
07-30-2012, 10:26 PM
I stayed there last summer and had some likes and dislikes. The location is excellent...across the street from DTD...and the pool area was nice with a large pool, water play area and poolside bar/restaurant. The room we had wasn't very nice but we were in one of the wings and I believe the tower rooms are nicer. Our room was very outdated and in need of a complete overhaul. If I stayed there again I would book a room in the tower.

jenhelgren
07-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Are the tower room newer? renovated? There is a tower room option for only $10 more, so I wonder if I would be safe as long as I booked a tower room??

michelle1
07-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Maybe call and ask to be sure..I just recall someone telling me that so I'm not 100% certain...I do know our room in the wing was clean, but dark and needed updating.