PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Same thing as before. Post away!

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Crystal: I suppose. I think we should leave Britain though. No Death Eaters, no Order, no Voldemort, just a couple of crazy teenagers. *grins at Jackson* But wherever you'll go, I'll follow.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Carly: *starts to head up the stairs to change* *sees the letter from Crystal on the door* KAAAAAATELYN!!!!!!

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Katelyn:Lewis,um professor!When can I get my things from the order?

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Carly: *starts to head up the stairs to change* *sees the letter from Crystal on the door* KAAAAAATELYN!!!!!!

Katelyn:*runs to her* What?!Whats wrong?*looks around*

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Katelyn:Lewis,um professor!When can I get my things from the order?

Carly: *calls again from upstairs* KATELYN!!!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Katelyn:*runs to her* What?!Whats wrong?*looks around*

Carly: Look at this letter from Crystal! Her and Jackson have left!

BK228
07-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Crystal: I suppose. I think we should leave Britain though. No Death Eaters, no Order, no Voldemort, just a couple of crazy teenagers. *grins at Jackson* But wherever you'll go, I'll follow.

Jackson: What about the states? I've always wanted to go and there would be no Order or death eaters there. They tend to stay in Europe due to the few amount of wizardy in America.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Carly: Look at this letter from Crystal! Her and Jackson have left!

Katelyn:*reads the letter*Oh my god,they left?!Lewis!Cho!Luke!Fiona everyone!

Luke:*runs up* Why are you guys yelling?!

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Jackson: What about the states? I've always wanted to go and there would be no Order or death eaters there. They tend to stay in Europe due to the few amount of wizardy in America.

Crystal: *smiles* Okay. How do you suppose we'll get there?

BK228
07-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Babbling: *walks up to the kids* Please tell Lewis that Moody and I are going to talk to Albus. *apparatew*

BK228
07-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Crystal: *smiles* Okay. How do you suppose we'll get there?

Jackson: I've seen pictures of a place called New Orleans. I can apparate there. Hold on. *apparates*

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 06:44 PM

Fiona: *comes up the stairs* What's going on?

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Jackson: I've seen pictures of a place called New Orleans. I can apparate there. Hold on. *apparates*

Crystal: *looks around* Ooh!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 06:45 PM

Carly: Crystal and Jackson left!!! *cheeky smile*.........Together....

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Babbling: *walks up to the kids* Please tell Lewis that Moody and I are going to talk to Albus. *apparatew*

Katelyn:Yeah professor.*to the others* *smiles like Carly alittle* The lovebirds left!

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 06:48 PM

Fiona: *reads the letter* Well, I can't say she's wrong, it is better for me to stay here...........but why couldn't she? *has a hunch* And it doesn't state a word about Jackson. It's all "I".

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Katelyn:Yeah professor.*to the others* *smiles like Carly alittle* The lovebirds left!

Carly: How nice... I wonder what they're doing. *goes into a room and changes* *comes back out* Almost ready to go to her home, Katelyn?

BK228
07-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Jackson: My word. It's beautiful. Look at all the buildings and the people! It is so much warmer here then London. *takes jacket off* We should probably find somewhere to stay first, then explore.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 06:51 PM
ooc: dinner brb

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 06:53 PM

Fiona: *reads the letter* Well, I can't say she's wrong, it is better for me to stay here...........but why couldn't she? *has a hunch* And it doesn't state a word about Jackson. It's all "I".

Carly: How nice... I wonder what they're doing. *goes into a room and changes* *comes back out* Almost ready to go to her home, Katelyn?

Katelyn:I'm positive he's with her,he must have talked her into not coming back.He hates it here because he doesnt trust Lewis for some reason.*to Carly*Uhm yeah,can I borrow a shirt or something though?I look pretty bad and I wanna make a good impression.

BK228
07-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Tammin: *Finds the girls* Have you two seen Jackson? *wearing her green nightrobe just got out of the shower and her hair in a towel*

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Katelyn:I'm positive he's with her,he must have talked her into not coming back.He hates it here because he doesnt trust Lewis for some reason.*to Carly*Uhm yeah,can I borrow a shirt or something though?I look pretty bad and I wanna make a good impression.

Carly: You'll need more than a shirt. *digs in her bag and pulls out a pink and white striped shirt, black skinny jeans, and pink sandals that match the shirt* Here ya go. Put that on. And yeah... I wonder why the lads don't get along...

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Tammin: *Finds the girls* Have you two seen Jackson? *wearing her green nightrobe just got out of the shower and her hair in a towel*

Carly: He ran away with Crystal.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 06:58 PM

Carly: You'll need more than a shirt. *digs in her bag and pulls out a pink and white striped shirt, black skinny jeans, and pink sandals that match the shirt* Here ya go. Put that on. And yeah... I wonder why the lads don't get along...

Katelyn:*takes the clothes*Tanks,and he left with Crystal.*walks into the bathroom and changes**puts her hair in a ponytail with her bangs to the side**walks out* Carls I love this!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Katelyn:*takes the clothes*Tanks,and he left with Crystal.*walks into the bathroom and changes**puts her hair in a ponytail with her bangs to the side**walks out* Carls I love this!

Carly: You're welcome. Always prepared* *heads to the front doors* Let's get along then. *wearing a strapless green top with high waisted white shorts, and black, heeled boots*

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 07:03 PM
OOC: My friend is begging me and begging me to go on a walk with her, so I'll be back in about 15 to 30 minutes. Hailie, if you just want to kind of pause with the RP until I get back so we can go to Niall's mum's house?

BK228
07-30-2012, 07:11 PM

Tammin: I love the colors of that! And he ran away? Is he allowed to do that?

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:12 PM
OOC: My friend is begging me and begging me to go on a walk with her, so I'll be back in about 15 to 30 minutes. Hailie, if you just want to kind of pause with the RP until I get back so we can go to Niall's mum's house?

Ooc:Sure thing Peyton!Have a good walk!

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Tammin: I love the colors of that! And he ran away? Is he allowed to do that?

Katelyn:Me too!And yeah he did.I dont really know,we really didnt think to tell people they couldnt run away.I wish they hadn't.*sighs*

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:19 PM
OOC: Back.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Jackson: My word. It's beautiful. Look at all the buildings and the people! It is so much warmer here then London. *takes jacket off* We should probably find somewhere to stay first, then explore.

Crystal: It is much warmer. Okay. *looks around for a place to stay* *whispers* We'll have to keep the magic down to a minimum if you say that there aren't many wizards.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:25 PM

Fiona: Maybe............but Crystal never believed in love, even when we were kids.

BK228
07-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Crystal: It is much warmer. Okay. *looks around for a place to stay* *whispers* We'll have to keep the magic down to a minimum if you say that there aren't many wizards.

Jackson: True. *Starts walking and sees a building. That says motel in french* What about that place?

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Jackson: True. *Starts walking and sees a building. That says motel in french* What about that place?

Crystal: Okay. *smiles* After you.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Fiona: Maybe............but Crystal never believed in love, even when we were kids.

Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe Jackson changed that.They care alot about each other apparently if their willing to leave their friends behind and go somewhere else.*sighs* I'm gonna just,get something to eat.*runs down the stairs*

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe Jackson changed that.They care alot about each other apparently if their willing to leave their friends behind and go somewhere else.*sighs* I'm gonna just,get something to eat.*runs down the stairs*

Lewis: *downstairs* Hey Kate.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Lewis: *downstairs* Hey Kate.

Katelyn:Hey Lew.*pauses* Is that okay if I call you by your name?Or are you all professor now?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Carly: Ok, Katelyn, let's go. *grabs her arm and drags her out the door*

BK228
07-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Crystal: Okay. *smiles* After you.

Jackson:*Goes inside and gets a room* Luckily, they transfered my money into US currency. But, the was bloody expensive! *Walks her up to the room and jumps onto the bed* What a day!

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Carly: Ok, Katelyn, let's go. *grabs her arm and drags her out the door*

Katelyn:*shouts before they're outside* Bye everyone!

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Jackson:*Goes inside and gets a room* Luckily, they transfered my money into US currency. But, the was bloody expensive! *Walks her up to the room and jumps onto the bed* What a day!

Crystal: *laughs at him* Well, I guess I can't blame you for being tired, you just apparated the two of us here. But it's still only the afternoon. I think. The times may be different here in the states.

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Katelyn:Hey Lew.*pauses* Is that okay if I call you by your name?Or are you all professor now?

Lewis: I don't care. But Babbling says that if I don't get more professional, she'll report. And I know she's coming back, so professor during class. They worst part is she says I have to look more professional, or something. And since only own three T-shirts and two pairs of jeans I have to work on that. Later I'm going to look through all the closets here and see if the old owners left anything behind...even though it'll be 300 years old or something. Don't have the money.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Katelyn:*shouts before they're outside* Bye everyone!

Carly: Hurry up! *starts walking to town* She lives right before you get into down town.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Carly: Hurry up! *starts walking to town* She lives right before you get into down town.

Katelyn:Someone really wants to see someone huh?*runs next to her* So you were really close with Niall and his mum?

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Lewis: I don't care. But Babbling says that if I don't get more professional, she'll report. And I know she's coming back, so professor during class. They worst part is she says I have to look more professional, or something. And since only own three T-shirts and two pairs of jeans I have to work on that. Later I'm going to look through all the closets here and see if the old owners left anything behind...even though it'll be 300 years old or something. Don't have the money.

Fiona: Babbling makes me nervous. And the rest of us don't have anything either, except for Luke, Cho and Tammin.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Katelyn:Someone really wants to see someone huh?*runs next to her* So you were really close with Niall and his mum?

Carly: SO extremely close. I went over every day! I haven't seen her in a while. *jogs there*

BK228
07-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Crystal: *laughs at him* Well, I guess I can't blame you for being tired, you just apparated the two of us here. But it's still only the afternoon. I think. The times may be different here in the states.

Jackson: Shall we hit the town then? We can walk around or do whatever you want. *smiles*

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Fiona: Babbling makes me nervous. And the rest of us don't have anything either, except for Luke, Cho and Tammin.

Lewis: Oh, and those of you who need to get your clothes from somewhere, you can anytime you want. And Babbling makes everyone nervous.

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 07:50 PM
OOC: Brb dinner

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Jackson: Shall we hit the town then? We can walk around or do whatever you want. *smiles*

Crystal: Nah. I'll go find us a snack. You stay here and rest. *kisses his forehead* I'll see you later. *leaves*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Carly: SO extremely close. I went over every day! I haven't seen her in a while. *jogs there*

Katelyn:Wait for me!*follows her*

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Lewis: Oh, and those of you who need to get your clothes from somewhere, you can anytime you want. And Babbling makes everyone nervous.

Fiona: Oh good. I was worried I was the only one.

BK228
07-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Crystal: Nah. I'll go find us a snack. You stay here and rest. *kisses his forehead* I'll see you later. *leaves*

Jackson: Be careful!!

Lupin: *Apparates into the mansion* Anybody home?

Tammin: They just left Professor and I'm going to rest.

Lupin: Wonderful

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Katelyn:Wait for me!*follows her*

Carly: Yay! We're here! *knocks on the door and waits patiently*

Maura: Carly, is that you!?

Carly: *smiles and laugh* Yes, ma'am! And this is my friend Katelyn!

Maura: Good to meet you, Katelyn!

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Jackson: Be careful!!

Lupin: *Apparates into the mansion* Anybody home?

Tammin: They just left Professor and I'm going to rest.

Lupin: Wonderful

Crystal: Of course, of course.

Fiona: What's going on? *sees Lupin* Oh, hello. Are you from that Order that's been mentioned?

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Carly: Yay! We're here! *knocks on the door and waits patiently*

Maura: Carly, is that you!?

Carly: *smiles and laugh* Yes, ma'am! And this is my friend Katelyn!

Maura: Good to meet you, Katelyn!

Katelyn:*Smiles* Its great to meet you too.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Katelyn:*Smiles* Its great to meet you too.

Maura: *smiles* Well come on in now, both of you!

Carly: *laughs* Ok! *goes in*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Maura: *smiles* Well come on in now, both of you!

Carly: *laughs* Ok! *goes in*

Katelyn:*laughs and follows in* You have a beautiful home!

BK228
07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Crystal: Of course, of course.

Fiona: What's going on? *sees Lupin* Oh, hello. Are you from that Order that's been mentioned?

Lupin: I am. And you are who?

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Crystal: *walks around* This place really is beautiful.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Lupin: I am. And you are who?

Fiona: My name's Fiona. I've been missing for three years, but I just reunited with my older sister, Crystal, after I brought her back to life after she commited suicide. But she's okay now, completely better and very much alive. Only, don't tell anyone I'm back, because my former father's out to get me. He tried to kill me because I caught him giving information to the death eaters, that's why I ran away. I'm more of a talker than Crystal is though. Who are you?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Katelyn:*laughs and follows in* You have a beautiful home!

Maura: Oh thank you, love.

Carly: *sits down on the couch* This is just how I remember it. How's Niall, Maura?

Maura: Oh, he's doing well. He's going to get back from tour tomorrow!

Carly: No way!

Maura: You know I don't joke!

Carly: Maybe I'll have to see him...

Maura: He'd love to see you. He's always talking about you. Even after you left. *turns towards Katelyn* So where are you from, love?

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Maura: Oh thank you, love.

Carly: *sits down on the couch* This is just how I remember it. How's Niall, Maura?

Maura: Oh, he's doing well. He's going to get back from tour tomorrow!

Carly: No way!

Maura: You know I don't joke!

Carly: Maybe I'll have to see him...

Maura: He'd love to see you. He's always talking about you. Even after you left. *turns towards Katelyn* So where are you from, love?

Katelyn:You're welcome.*sits down next to Carly* I'm from Delvin here in Ireland.I moved to London a couple years ago and I've missed it here so much.

BK228
07-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Fiona: My name's Fiona. I've been missing for three years, but I just reunited with my older sister, Crystal, after I brought her back to life after she commited suicide. But she's okay now, completely better and very much alive. Only, don't tell anyone I'm back, because my former father's out to get me. He tried to kill me because I caught him giving information to the death eaters, that's why I ran away. I'm more of a talker than Crystal is though. Who are you?

Lupin: Remus Lupin. Alumni of Hogwarts, past DADA teacher, and Order of the Phoenix member. Are you aware of whom Harry Potter is and his story?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Katelyn:You're welcome.*sits down next to Carly* I'm from Delvin here in Ireland.I moved to London a couple years ago and I've missed it here so much.

Carly: You'll have to meet Niall, Katelyn.

Maura: Have you thought about moving back here, Katelyn?

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Lupin: Remus Lupin. Alumni of Hogwarts, past DADA teacher, and Order of the Phoenix member. Are you aware of whom Harry Potter is and his story?

Fiona: *nods* Yeah, I heard of him. Why?

Crystal: *sees an ice cream cart* Perfect. *gets two ice cream cones* *heads back to the room* Jack? It's me. Need you to get the door please.

BK228
07-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Fiona: *nods* Yeah, I heard of him. Why?

Crystal: *sees an ice cream cart* Perfect. *gets two ice cream cones* *heads back to the room* Jack? It's me. Need you to get the door please.

Lupin: Friends with James, his father.

Jackson: *Walks to the door and opens it. Has a fresh cut across his face. Oh ice cream! Thanks Crys *kisses her on the cheek*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Carly: You'll have to meet Niall, Katelyn.

Maura: Have you thought about moving back here, Katelyn?

Katelyn:*smiles* I'd love to meet Niall,he sounds like a great guy.And I've thought of moving back but my dad and his sister hate it here.*frowns*

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Lupin: Friends with James, his father.

Jackson: *Walks to the door and opens it. Has a fresh cut across his face. Oh ice cream! Thanks Crys *kisses her on the cheek*

Fiona: Oh, thart's nice. So what are you doing here?

Crystal: *grins* Here take yours. *holds out one for him* What happened to your face?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* I'd love to meet Niall,he sounds like a great guy.And I've thought of moving back but my dad and his sister hate it here.*frowns*

Carly: He is! He's amazing and he's perfect and-

Maura: Wow! Someone's energized!

Carly: Sorry! Niall has that effect. Anyways, Katelyn, why can't you come to Ireland without them?

BK228
07-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Lupin: Need to talk to Lewis.

Jackson: Oh I uh tripped.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Carly: He is! He's amazing and he's perfect and-

Maura: Wow! Someone's energized!

Carly: Sorry! Niall has that effect. Anyways, Katelyn, why can't you come to Ireland without them?

Katelyn:*shrugs* Apparently I'm too young too come here alone.I've said I can stay with my mum's sister but theres bad blood.*sighs* Maybe I can live here when I'm older or something.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 08:36 PM

Fiona: I'm not sure where Lewis is, in fact, I'm not really sure where anyone is, except for Carly and Katelyn, they went to see a friend if I remember correctly.

Crystal: *gives him a look that says she doesn't believe him but she's not going to ask him again* *changes the subject* I can't wait for my birthday! I'll be sixteen.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Apparently I'm too young too come here alone.I've said I can stay with my mum's sister but theres bad blood.*sighs* Maybe I can live here when I'm older or something.

Carly: *says to Katleyn* I can go wherever the heck I want, but I have nowhere to go.

Maura: You can live here, Carly.

Carly: *smiles big* Maybe I'll do that some day soon... *digs through her bag and finds her cell phone* *texts Niall*

Maura: How's your family, Katelyn?

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 08:46 PM

Lewis: *walks into the room* Hello Lupin.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Carly: *says to Katleyn* I can go wherever the heck I want, but I have nowhere to go.

Maura: You can live here, Carly.

Carly: *smiles big* Maybe I'll do that some day soon... *digs through her bag and finds her cell phone* *texts Niall*

Maura: How's your family, Katelyn?

Katelyn:*frowns alittle* Possibly the worst family in the world to be honest.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Lewis: *walks into the room* Hello Lupin.

Fiona: Scratch that, I know where Lewis is too, but I don't know where anyone else is.

BK228
07-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Fiona: I'm not sure where Lewis is, in fact, I'm not really sure where anyone is, except for Carly and Katelyn, they went to see a friend if I remember correctly.

Crystal: *gives him a look that says she doesn't believe him but she's not going to ask him again* *changes the subject* I can't wait for my birthday! I'll be sixteen.

Jackson: You're older then me. *laughs* Your birthday is soon isn't it? Couple weeks? *starts to get dizzy* wooah

Lupin: *Sits down in a chair* You know this school will fail without a real teacher don't you?

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Jackson: You're older then me. *laughs* Your birthday is soon isn't it? Couple weeks? *starts to get dizzy* wooah

Lupin: *Sits down in a chair* You know this school will fail without a real teacher don't you?

Lewis: I know what I'm doing.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Katelyn:*frowns alittle* Possibly the worst family in the world to be honest.

Carly: *explains about Katelyn's family for her*

Maura: Oh, I'm sorry, Katelyn. That doesn't sound like the best life...

Carly: *goes to the kitchen and comes back with a cookie* *she's always done this since she was little (without asking, that is)*

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 08:58 PM

Crystal: *smiles* Just a little. Yup. Jackson? What's wrong? Here, let me help you. *gets him into a chair* Are you all right?

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Carly: *explains about Katelyn's family for her*

Maura: Oh, I'm sorry, Katelyn. That doesn't sound like the best life...

Carly: *goes to the kitchen and comes back with a cookie* *she's always done this since she was little (without asking, that is)*

Katelyn:Its not,but hopefully I'll find a way too never see them again.I'd love to stay here in Ireland.I think that would be heaven,just to stay here and finaly have a good life with friends.Maybe I could work on my singing here too.*grins*

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Katelyn:Its not,but hopefully I'll find a way too never see them again.I'd love to stay here in Ireland.I think that would be heaven,just to stay here and finaly have a good life with friends.Maybe I could work on my singing here too.*grins*

Maura: Singing? Oh! I have to show you something, Katelyn. *goes to a closet and comes back with a box of tapes*

Carly: Oh...

Maura: *digs through the box* Here it is! *pulls one out* This is a tape of Niall and Carly singing at a talent show! Their voices were even amazing back them. Do you want to watch it, Katelyn?!

BK228
07-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Lewis: I know what I'm doing.

Lupin: No you don't you are not even a certified teacher! You've been locked up in Azkaban for 15 years!

Jackson: I didn't want to tell you. Didn't want to worry you. But, Dolohov came.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Maura: Singing? Oh! I have to show you something, Katelyn. *goes to a closet and comes back with a box of tapes*

Carly: Oh...

Maura: *digs through the box* Here it is! *pulls one out* This is a tape of Niall and Carly singing at a talent show! Their voices were even amazing back them. Do you want to watch it, Katelyn?!

Katelyn:*laughs* I would love too!If Niall's voice is beautiful now I wonder how it was like yeas ago!And I'm sure Carly sounded wonderful as well!

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Lupin: No you don't you are not even a certified teacher! You've been locked up in Azkaban for 15 years!

Jackson: I didn't want to tell you. Didn't want to worry you. But, Dolohov came.

Crystal: Dolohov? He's a death eater! They came for us even here! Did he hurt you? Did he say anything important?

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 09:15 PM

Lewis: I still know things! Just because I was their my entire life doesn't make me stupid!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* I would love too!If Niall's voice is beautiful now I wonder how it was like yeas ago!And I'm sure Carly sounded wonderful as well!

Maura: *puts it in the player* *it starts*

Carly: *laughs when it starts playing* This is funny!! *they both sound beautiful, but she is still a LITTLE bit embarrassed*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Maura: *puts it in the player* *it starts*

Carly: *laughs when it starts playing* This is funny!! *they both sound beautiful, but she is still a LITTLE bit embarrassed*

Katelyn:*smiles* Carly you sound wonderful!Who knew I had a super talented friend?*laughs* And Niall sounds spectacular,you must be very proud of him now!

BK228
07-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Lewis: I still know things! Just because I was their my entire life doesn't make me stupid!

Lupin: But it does make you untrustworthy! Professor Babbling is missing! Do you have any idea why or where?? Possibly an angry professor was tired of an old woman?

Jackson: He well....he came to talk to me and I wouldn't cooperate so he got angry.

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Lupin: But it does make you untrustworthy! Professor Babbling is missing! Do you have any idea why or where?? Possibly an angry professor was tired of an old woman?

Jackson: He well....he came to talk to me and I wouldn't cooperate so he got angry.

Lewis: Are you saying that you don't trust people like me? Are you accusing me of kidnapping Babbling?

BK228
07-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Lewis: Are you saying that you don't trust people like me? Are you accusing me of kidnapping Babbling?

Lupin: That's exactly what I am saying.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 09:28 PM

Fiona: Oh! I forgot! Lewis, Professor Babbling told us to tell you she was going to talk to Dumbledore. She never came back.

Crystal: Oh my gosh! Well........is there anything I can do?

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Lupin: That's exactly what I am saying.

Lewis: I knew you didn't trust my people. It's funny that someone like you wouldn't understand.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Carly you sound wonderful!Who knew I had a super talented friend?*laughs* And Niall sounds spectacular,you must be very proud of him now!

Carly and Maura (At the same time): We both are.

Carly: *smiles* Katelyn, can we come back and see Niall tomorrow? We're not going to be busy, are we?

BK228
07-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Lewis: I knew you didn't trust my people. It's funny that someone like you wouldn't understand.

Lupin: Someone like me?? Do you have something you need to say?

Jackson: I told you that my uncle was framed by a death eater. My Uncle was a death eater.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Carly and Maura (At the same time): We both are.

Carly: *smiles* Katelyn, can we come back and see Niall tomorrow? We're not going to be busy, are we?

Katelyn:*grins* Ofcourse we can!I dont think we have any plans so we should be able to come by.I really want to meet him!

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 09:37 PM

Jackson: I told you that my uncle was framed by a death eater. My Uncle was a death eater.

Lewis: What are you going to do with me?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 09:39 PM
[COLOR="Lime"]Katelyn:*grins* Ofcourse we can!I dont think we have any plans so we should be able to come by.I really want to meet him!

Carly: Yay! *throws her arms up in the air*

Maura: Wow! You really want to see him again, don't ya?

Carly: *turns bright red* Oh...yeah... Hehehe

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 09:40 PM

Crystal: Oh my gosh! Well, as long as he doesn't hurt you again or hurt me, I don't care. I don't think we should seperate again, at least until we know he's not around.

BK228
07-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Lewis: What are you going to do with me?

Lupin: I have a message from Dumbledore. He says that as your first DADA lesson, you will lead your students to finding Babbling. An Order member will be along to help you.

Jackson: Crys...they want me to join them because my mother has joined the death eaters.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Carly: Yay! *throws her arms up in the air*

Maura: Wow! You really want to see him again, don't ya?

Carly: *turns bright red* Oh...yeah... Hehehe

Katelyn:*Laughs**gets up and does a little dance**sings loudly but not obnoxiously* Can you feel,the love tonight?Carly really loves Niall.*laughs again and falls back into her seat*

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Lupin: I have a message from Dumbledore. He says that as your first DADA lesson, you will lead your students to finding Babbling. An Order member will be along to help you.

Jackson: Crys...they want me to join them because my mother has joined the death eaters.

Crystal: What? Seriously? You have a messed up family, no offense. But then, I do too. But none of that changes the fact that I care for you.

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 09:47 PM

Lewis: Alright. When? Who's going with us?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Katelyn:*Laughs**gets up and does a little dance**sings loudly but not obnoxiously* Can you feel,the love tonight?Carly really loves Niall.*laughs again and falls back into her seat*

Carly: *turns more red* Everybody does! He's a super star!

Maura: *chuckles* No, Carls, it's ok! Niall is ALWAYS talking about you... So, you never know. *raises her eyebrows*

Carly: *laughs, still really red*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Carly: *turns more red* Everybody does! He's a super star!

Maura: *chuckles* No, Carls, it's ok! Niall is ALWAYS talking about you... So, you never know. *raises her eyebrows*

Carly: *laughs, still really red*

Katelyn:*smiles cheekily* So for your wedding,where should it be?Here in Ireland where you two met or maybe on a stage since you both love to sing!?*laughs*

BK228
07-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Lewis: Alright. When? Who's going with us?

Lupin: Whenever you want. If you find her successfully then this school will stay open. Of course an experienced member will be along with you.

Jackson: Okay so no being alone and do you think they'll find us again?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Katelyn:*smiles cheekily* So for your wedding,where should it be?Here in Ireland where you two met or maybe on a stage since you both love to sing!?*laughs*

Carly: *bright, bright red* Katelyn, stop. *laughs*

Maura: Are you two hungry? I've got some left over lasagna? Yes, I'm Irish and I make lasagna.... Don't ask me why... Because I don't even know.

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Lupin: Whenever you want. If you find her successfully then this school will stay open. Of course an experienced member will be along with you.

Crystal: *shrugs* I don't know. How much do you think they want you on their side? If they do very, very much, then I'm certain of it.

dizguy2319
07-30-2012, 09:58 PM

Lewis: We'll be leaving in the morning. And we'll find Babbling, and this place will stay open. *leaves angrily*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Carly: *bright, bright red* Katelyn, stop. *laughs*

Maura: Are you two hungry? I've got some left over lasagna? Yes, I'm Irish and I make lasagna.... Don't ask me why... Because I don't even know.

Katelyn:*laughs* Okay,no more making you blush.And I'm always hungry!But you dont have too give us food,we can always clean out our own kitchen.

BK228
07-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Lupin: *apparates and leaves*

Jackson: Would you join them?

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 10:01 PM
OOC: GTG, Night!

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:03 PM
OOC: GTG, Night!

Ooc:Night!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Okay,no more making you blush.And I'm always hungry!But you dont have too give us food,we can always clean out our own kitchen.

Maura: Alright girls, to the kitchen!

Carly: *gets up and follows her*

Fairywings
07-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Lupin: *apparates and leaves*

Jackson: Would you join them?

Crystal: No! I hope you wouldn't either!

OOC: Okay, now I'm going! Night for real!

BK228
07-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Crystal: No! I hope you wouldn't either!

OOC: Okay, now I'm going! Night for real!

OOC: night!

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Maura: Alright girls, to the kitchen!

Carly: *gets up and follows her*

Katelyn:*follows them*To the best room in the house!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Katelyn:*follows them*To the best room in the house!

Carly: Oh yes!

Maura: *gets the lasagna out and heats it up* *puts it on three plates and sets them on the table* Time to eat, girls. *smiles brightly as she sits down at the table*

Carly: *sits and picks up a fork*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Carly: Oh yes!

Maura: *gets the lasagna out and heats it up* *puts it on three plates and sets them on the table* Time to eat, girls. *smiles brightly as she sits down at the table*

Carly: *sits and picks up a fork*

Katelyn:*sits and smiles* Thanks so much,this looks amazing!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Katelyn:*sits and smiles* Thanks so much,this looks amazing!

Maura: You're very welcome, love. I hope you like it!

Carly: *digs into the food* It's so good!

Maura: Thank you! *smiles and enjoys the lasagna*

OOC: My hair is usually straight or wavy... It's naturally like that. I had it in a bun for a few days and now I let it down. My hair is very curly and it looks like one of those old fashioned hair styles. :)

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Maura: You're very welcome, love. I hope you like it!

Carly: *digs into the food* It's so good!

Maura: Thank you! *smiles and enjoys the lasagna*

OOC: My hair is usually straight or wavy... It's naturally like that. I had it in a bun for a few days and now I let it down. My hair is very curly and it looks like one of those old fashioned hair styles. :)

Katelyn:*starts to eat* Oh my goodness,this is amazing!*eats more*

Ooc:Ooh sounds pretty!:thumbsup2

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Katelyn:*starts to eat* Oh my goodness,this is amazing!*eats more*

Ooc:Ooh sounds pretty!:thumbsup2

Carly: *finishes* Thank you very much, Maura.

Maura: No problem, love.

Carly: *takes everyone's dishes to the sink when they have finished* *washes the dishes and puts them away*

Maura: I could have done it, Carls!

Carly: That's ok! It's already done! *smiles*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Carly: *finishes* Thank you very much, Maura.

Maura: No problem, love.

Carly: *takes everyone's dishes to the sink when they have finished* *washes the dishes and puts them away*

Maura: I could have done it, Carls!

Carly: That's ok! It's already done! *smiles*

Katelyn:*fake pouts* Well now I feel like a bad guest!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Katelyn:*fake pouts* Well now I feel like a bad guest!

Maura: Oh, don't! Carly is always doing stuff like that, even though she really doesn't need to!

Carly: Shall we go back to the living room then?

Maura: Oh, yes. *gets a photo album without either of the other girls realizing*

Carly: *sits down on the couch*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Maura: Oh, don't! Carly is always doing stuff like that, even though she really doesn't need to!

Carly: Shall we go back to the living room then?

Maura: Oh, yes. *gets a photo album without either of the other girls realizing*

Carly: *sits down on the couch*

Katelyn:*puts on a childish grin* Yay,I'm not bad anymore!*laughs and goes back to the living room and sits in the same spot as earlier*

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Katelyn:*puts on a childish grin* Yay,I'm not bad anymore!*laughs and goes back to the living room and sits in the same spot as earlier*

Maura: Katelyn, I've got the BEST pictures of Niall and Carly.

Carly: Oh no.... *turns even redder than before*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Maura: Katelyn, I've got the BEST pictures of Niall and Carly.

Carly: Oh no.... *turns even redder than before*

Katelyn:*grins* Really?I would love to see them if I can.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Katelyn:*grins* Really?I would love to see them if I can.

Maura: Of course!! *starts showing them pictures* *first one:Niall and Carly in the mud outside when they were about 4*

Carly: We were so small...

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 10:58 PM
Maura: Of course!! *starts showing them pictures* *first one:Niall and Carly in the mud outside when they were about 4*

Carly: We were so small...

Katelyn:Aww!You two were so cute!

BK228
07-30-2012, 11:01 PM
OOC: When are you two going back?. Lol

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 11:04 PM
Katelyn:Aww!You two were so cute!
Carly: Well thanks!

Maura: *shows them the next one* Niall has a hair thing... *shows them a picture of him braiding Carly's hair*

Carly: *laughs and blushes*
OOC: When are you two going back?. Lol

OOC: I don't know... Not soon. Why?

BK228
07-30-2012, 11:07 PM

Maura: *shows them the next one* Niall has a hair thing... *shows them a picture of him braiding Carly's hair*

OOC: Cause I don't have anything to do since Caitilin went to bed!

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 11:12 PM

Katelyn:Okay you two are seriously adorable together!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Katelyn:Okay you two are seriously adorable together!

Carly: *smiles and blushes*

Maura: The hair thing, but it's opposite here. *smiles* *shows one of Carly bleaching Niall's hair*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Carly: *smiles and blushes*

Maura: The hair thing, but it's opposite here. *smiles* *shows one of Carly bleaching Niall's hair*

Katelyn:*laughs*Okay,you two have so many memories!

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Katelyn:*laughs*Okay,you two have so many memories!

Carly: Yeah... *starts to daydream*

Maura: There is a lot more too, but I don't want to bore you, so I won't show all of them to you. *smiles* Carly? Carly??

Carly: *in her daydream world*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Carly: Yeah... *starts to daydream*

Maura: There is a lot more too, but I don't want to bore you, so I won't show all of them to you. *smiles* Carly? Carly??

Carly: *in her daydream world*

Katelyn:Okay,if I had a carrot right now I would so chuck it at her!Or a potatoe but that might hurt.*laughs*

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Katelyn:Okay,if I had a carrot right now I would so chuck it at her!Or a potatoe but that might hurt.*laughs*

Carly: Wait, what?

Maura: *laughs*

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Carly: Wait, what?

Katelyn:*laughs* Oh nothing,you were just off in your own little world.Where were you,Narnia?

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Oh nothing,you were just off in your own little world.Where were you,Narnia?

Carly: Yeah, you could say so. With a friend... We should spend the night here...

Maura: If you want to, and Katelyn wants to too.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Carly: Yeah, you could say so. With a friend... We should spend the night here...

Maura: If you want to, and Katelyn wants to too.

Katelyn:I dont want to intrude,and I dont have any pajamas or clothes for tomorrow.Plus I might eat out your whole house for snacks.

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Katelyn:I dont want to intrude,and I dont have any pajamas or clothes for tomorrow.Plus I might eat out your whole house for snacks.

Carly: You know I have my bag FULL of clothes including pajamas with me, Katelyn.

Maura: It really wouldn't be a problem! You're not intruding, and we can always buy more food. Besides, when Niall's home, he eats all the food, so I'm used to it. *smiles* You girls can stay, you know.

jessidoll
07-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Carly: You know I have my bag FULL of clothes including pajamas with me, Katelyn.

Maura: It really wouldn't be a problem! You're not intruding, and we can always buy more food. Besides, when Niall's home, he eats all the food, so I'm used to it. *smiles* You girls can stay, you know.

Katelyn:*smiles* Okay,but only because I get comfy clothes,food,and I like Maura.*laughs*

niallsprincess
07-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* Okay,but only because I get comfy clothes,food,and I like Maura.*laughs*

Maura: Of course you do, mate.

Carly: *throws her a soft pair of pajamas*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:05 AM
Maura: Of course you do, mate.

Carly: *throws her a soft pair of pajamas*

Katelyn:*catches them* Yay they're soft!*looks around* Um,where can I change?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Katelyn:*catches them* Yay they're soft!*looks around* Um,where can I change?

Maura: You can change in the bathroom. First door on the right. *smiles and point to a hallway* Carly, you can change in the guest room.

Carly: Ok, thanks! *gets up*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:15 AM
Maura: You can change in the bathroom. First door on the right. *smiles and point to a hallway* Carly, you can change in the guest room.

Carly: Ok, thanks! *gets up*

Katelyn:Thank-you!*runs to the bathroom and changes*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:19 AM
Katelyn:Thank-you!*runs to the bathroom and changes*

Maura: You're welcome, love.

Carly: *changes in the guest bedroom and then comes back* *sits on the couch* *waits for Katelyn to get back*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:22 AM
Maura: You're welcome, love.

Carly: *changes in the guest bedroom and then comes back* *sits on the couch* *waits for Katelyn to get back*

Katelyn:*runs out and jumps on the couch next to her**smiles* Did ya miss me?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:24 AM
Katelyn:*runs out and jumps on the couch next to her**smiles* Did ya miss me?

Carly: *fist bumps her* You know I did. *winks and laughs*

Maura: Do you girls want to watch a movie or something?

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:34 AM
Carly: *fist bumps her* You know I did. *winks and laughs*

Maura: Do you girls want to watch a movie or something?

Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah I'd love too!What 'bout you Carls?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:37 AM
Katelyn:*laughs* Yeah I'd love too!What 'bout you Carls?

Carly: Sounds great.

Maura: What movie? You can pick, Katelyn.

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Carly: Sounds great.

Maura: What movie? You can pick, Katelyn.

Katelyn:*taps her chin* A big decision.It could change our night!What about...Grease?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:40 AM
Katelyn:*taps her chin* A big decision.It could change our night!What about...Grease?

Carly: Ooh! Good one!

Maura: I think we've got a winner! *gets up and puts the film in* *sits back down as it starts*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:46 AM
Carly: Ooh! Good one!

Maura: I think we've got a winner! *gets up and puts the film in* *sits back down as it starts*

Katelyn:*fist punches the air* I picked a good musical movie!Yay!

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:48 AM
Katelyn:*fist punches the air* I picked a good musical movie!Yay!

Carly: Yes, yes you did. *stretches out on the couch and focuses on the TV screen*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:51 AM
Carly: Yes, yes you did. *stretches out on the couch and focuses on the TV screen*

Katelyn:*grins and watches the movie**hums to the first song that plays*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:56 AM
Katelyn:*grins and watches the movie**hums to the first song that plays*

Carly: *her eyes are locked on the screen*

Maura: I love this movie. *puts her feet up on the recliner*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:01 AM
Carly: *her eyes are locked on the screen*

Maura: I love this movie. *puts her feet up on the recliner*

Katelyn:*cuddles with a pillow she was sitting on* I do too,I wish I could be in a play of this movie.I love the songs.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 01:03 AM
Katelyn:*cuddles with a pillow she was sitting on* I do too,I wish I could be in a play of this movie.I love the songs.

Maura: What character would you be?

Carly: *yawns and rubs her eyes* *watching the movie intently*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:09 AM
Maura: What character would you be?

Carly: *yawns and rubs her eyes* *watching the movie intently*

Katelyn:*thinks* I would really like to be Sandy,or Rizzo.They're both my favorite female characters and I like their songs and the scenes they're in.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 01:11 AM
Katelyn:*thinks* I would really like to be Sandy,or Rizzo.They're both my favorite female characters and I like their songs and the scenes they're in.

Maura: Oooh, those would be good ones. I suppose those would be my top choices too.

Carly: *yawns again*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:14 AM
Maura: Oooh, those would be good ones. I suppose those would be my top choices too.

Carly: *yawns again*

Katelyn:*turns to Carly* Is the wittle girl sweepy?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 01:16 AM
Katelyn:*turns to Carly* Is the wittle girl sweepy?

Carly: What? No. *her cellphone vibrates* *picks it up and texts back*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:20 AM
Carly: What? No. *her cellphone vibrates* *picks it up and texts back*

Katelyn:*gasps* A phone is more important than Maura and I?!Hmph!*stares at the tv with a fake angry face**says the words to what the people are saying quietly*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 01:22 AM
Katelyn:*gasps* A phone is more important than Maura and I?!Hmph!*stares at the tv with a fake angry face**says the words to what the people are saying quietly*

Carly: Then you clearly have no idea who I am talking to. *smiles big and watches the movie*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:31 AM
Carly: Then you clearly have no idea who I am talking to. *smiles big and watches the movie*

Katelyn:*looks at her curiously then gives up**looks back at the movie*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 01:32 AM
OOC: I think I have to go to bed now. I'll be on early in the morning. Well, as soon as I wake up, that is. See ya! :)

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:38 AM
OOC: I think I have to go to bed now. I'll be on early in the morning. Well, as soon as I wake up, that is. See ya! :)

Ooc:Bye!!!

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 08:08 AM
Crystal: *wakes up* walks over to the window* *looks out*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:16 AM
Carly: *wakes up after she fell asleep watching the movie the night before* *looks at Katelyn who is still asleep on the couch*

Maura: Good morning, Carls. *making breakfast for the girls*

Carly: Good morning! *stretches and rubs her eyes*

BK228
07-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Crystal: *wakes up* walks over to the window* *looks out*

Jackson: *wakes up and yawns* Good morning dear

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:20 AM
Carly: *slowly makes her way over to the kitchen table, to wait for breakfast*

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 11:25 AM
OOC: Hi guys!

Crystal: *smiles* Morning love. You all right?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:27 AM

OOC: Hello and Good morning! :goodvibes

BK228
07-31-2012, 11:28 AM

OOC:Morning! Kinda sad that its the last day of July.

Jackson: My face is still stinging and it makes me look terrible. But, if you are alright then so am I.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:30 AM

Jackson: My face is still stinging and it makes me look terrible. But, if you are alright then so am I.

OOC: School starts on Monday!!! Waaaa! :crazy2: :sad: :sad2:

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 11:35 AM

OOC: School starts on Monday!!! Waaaa! :crazy2: :sad: :sad2:

OOC: Yeah, that all sucks. But, it's HP's birthday!

Crystal: I tthink you look fine. Except for your bedhead, but then, I have it too. *grins* So what's the plan for today?

Fiona: *goesv downstairs* *braiding her hair as she goes* Anybody up?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:37 AM

Crystal: I tthink you look fine. Except for your bedhead, but then, I have it too. *grins* So what's the plan for today?

OOC: That's true! Happy Birthday Harry Potter!!!!

Cho: *sitting on the couch* I'm awake!

BK228
07-31-2012, 11:38 AM

Jackson *smiles back at her* Well, I guess the scar gives me a rugged look. And, since I brought us to New Orleans, I was going to let you decide what we do today.

Tammin: *Sitting downstairs* Oh hi Fiona

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 11:41 AM
OOC: That's true! Happy Birthday Harry Potter!!!!

Cho: *sitting on the couch* I'm awake!

Jackson *smiles back at her* Well, I guess the scar gives me a rugged look. And, since I brought us to New Orleans, I was going to let you decide what we do today.

Tammin: *Sitting downstairs* Oh hi Fiona

Fiona: Morning Cho, Morning Tammin! What do you think we're doing today?

Crystal: I think for now I want to just walk around and explore. Sound good to you?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Fiona: Morning Cho, Morning Tammin! What do you think we're doing today?

Crystal: I think for now I want to just walk around and explore. Sound good to you?

Cho: I'm not sure... Katelyn and Carly are still out...

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 11:44 AM
Cho: I'm not sure... Katelyn and Carly are still out...

Fiona: *puzzled* Katelyn and Carly never came back last night? Do you think they're okay?

BK228
07-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Fiona: *puzzled* Katelyn and Carly never came back last night? Do you think they're okay?

Tammin: I'm sure there fine. They seem to know what they're doing.

Jackson: Sounds delightful to me Crys.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:46 AM

Cho: I'm sure. I bet they just spent the night over there.

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Tammin: I'm sure there fine. They seem to know what they're doing.

Jackson: Sounds delightful to me Crys.

Cho: I'm sure. I bet they just spent the night over there.

Fiona: *looking relieved* Oh, okay. If you don't mind me asking, why'd you come? I know for my sister and Lewis and their friends, it was their safehouse, but why did you guys come?

Crystal: Okay. *puts on her shoes* Let's go.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Fiona: *looking relieved* Oh, okay. If you don't mind me asking, why'd you come? I know for my sister and Lewis and their friends, it was their safehouse, but why did you guys come?

Cho: Oh... I've been in a bit of trouble, so I came here...

BK228
07-31-2012, 11:55 AM

Jackson: Am I allowed to shower first?

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:00 PM
Cho: Oh... I've been in a bit of trouble, so I came here...

Jackson: Am I allowed to shower first?

Fiona: *shrugs* Oh, okay. All of us here are in or have been in some kinda trouble, so you'll fit right in!

Crystal: *pauses* Oh yeah. Forgot. Go ahead. Guess today is one of my absent minded days.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Fiona: *shrugs* Oh, okay. All of us here are in or have been in some kinda trouble, so you'll fit right in!

Crystal: *pauses* Oh yeah. Forgot. Go ahead. Guess today is one of my absent minded days.

Cho: I guess that's good then... *half smile*

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:02 PM

Tammin: Except me!

Jackson: *gets in and showers. Comes out wearing jeans and a polo* how do I look?

dizguy2319
07-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Lewis: *wakes up and freaks out because if doesn't find Babbling they'll take him to Azkaban again, runs downstairs*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Carly: *slowly makes her way over to the kitchen table, to wait for breakfast*

Katelyn:*wakes up and smells the breakfast being made**jumps up and jogs into the kitchen and sits**yawns* Good morning!

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Katelyn:*wakes up and smells the breakfast being made**jumps up and jogs into the kitchen and sits**yawns* Good morning!

Maura: G'morning!

Carly: Morning, Katelyn.

Maura: *sets three plates on the table full of bacon, eggs,sausage links, and pancakes* I hope it's enough for right now, girls.

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Tammin: Except me!

Jackson: *gets in and showers. Comes out wearing jeans and a polo* how do I look?

Crystal: Good, as always. My turn. *goes in and showers. comes out wearing a black jean skirt and a t-shirt* *puts on her shoes* Okay, now let's go.

Fiona: Except for you. It's not a very large school though.

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:11 PM

OOC: Hi!

Tammin: What's wrong Professor?

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Lewis: *wakes up and freaks out because if doesn't find Babbling they'll take him to Azkaban again, runs downstairs*

Fiona: *alarmed* Are you all right Professor Whitmore?

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Crystal: Good, as always. My turn. *goes in and showers. comes out wearing a black jean skirt and a t-shirt* *puts on her shoes* Okay, now let's go.

Fiona: Except for you. It's not a very large school though.

Jackson: You make me so lucky. *Holds her hand and leaves* I really love this American city. It's nice and adventurous!

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:13 PM
Maura: G'morning!

Carly: Morning, Katelyn.

Maura: *sets three plates on the table full of bacon, eggs,sausage links, and pancakes* I hope it's enough for right now, girls.

Katelyn:*starts to dig in* Maura can you cook enough food for me to last my whole life?!This is amazing!*continues to eat*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:13 PM

Ooc:Hey!

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:14 PM
Katelyn:*starts to dig in* Maura can you cook enough food for me to last my whole life?!This is amazing!*continues to eat*

Maura: I wish, Katelyn. But there is not enough food on this Earth as of right now to do that job. *chuckles*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Maura: I wish, Katelyn. But there is not enough food on this Earth as of right now to do that job. *chuckles*

Katelyn:*laughs* You're probably right.*stuffs her face more*

dizguy2319
07-31-2012, 12:16 PM

Fiona: *alarmed* Are you all right Professor Whitmore?

Lewis: There think I murdered Babbling, and if we don't find her in like the next to days, they're going to send me back to Azkaban, and the school will close and the property will always belong to the Order, which along with Death Eaters, Hogwarts, and the Ministry, wants me dead.

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Jackson: You make me so lucky. *Holds her hand and leaves* I really love this American city. It's nice and adventurous!

Crystal: *grins* *takes his hand and leaves with him* You're right. I've heard the Americans are unusual, but this city is really pretty.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:20 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* You're probably right.*stuffs her face more*

Carly: *eats and smiles* This is really great!

Maura: Thanks you!

OOC: Sorry it took me a while. I had to get my skinny jeans on, and they're SUPER tight.

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:21 PM
Lewis: There think I murdered Babbling, and if we don't find her in like the next to days, they're going to send me back to Azkaban, and the school will close and the property will always belong to the Order, which along with Death Eaters, Hogwarts, and the Ministry, wants me dead.

Fiona: Oh no! What do we do? I may not have had a school education, but I know what its like to be on the run! Let me help!

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:21 PM
Crystal: *grins* *takes his hand and leaves with him* You're right. I've heard the Americans are unusual, but this city is really pretty.

Jackson: It's even prettier because you are here Crys. I am so happy we went abroad. You don't think Professor Dumbledore would come find us do you?

Tammin: Then Professor, you should probably get Carly and Katelyn back.

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Carly: *eats and smiles* This is really great!

Maura: Thanks you!

OOC: Sorry it took me a while. I had to get my skinny jeans on, and they're SUPER tight.

Katelyn:*finishes**sits back in her chair**pats her stomach* Well my tummy is happy!

Ooc:Haha its k!

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Katelyn:*finishes**sits back in her chair**pats her stomach* Well my tummy is happy!

Ooc:Haha its k!

Maura: That was the goal. *laughs*

Carly: *takes the dishes and washes them again* Katelyn, come dry for me?

dizguy2319
07-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Jackson: It's even prettier because you are here Crys. I am so happy we went abroad. You don't think Professor Dumbledore would come find us do you?

Fiona: Oh no! What do we do? I may not have had a school education, but I know what its like to be on the run! Let me help!

Lewis: Yes, I'm supposed to take all my students with me. Do you know where they went?

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Maura: That was the goal. *laughs*

Carly: *takes the dishes and washes them again* Katelyn, come dry for me?

Katrlyn:Sure.*walks over and dries them*

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:26 PM

Crystal: *smiles* Thanks. I don't even know if Professor Dumbledore knows we're gone. My sister knows and the school knows, no doubt, but they may not have told anyone. If they want to stay open, they may try to hide our disappearance.

Fiona: *nods* That's a good idea.

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:27 PM
Lewis: Yes, I'm supposed to take all my students with me. Do you know where they went?

Tammin: Nial's house??

dizguy2319
07-31-2012, 12:28 PM
Tammin: Nial's house??

Lewis: Where's that?

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:28 PM
Crystal: *smiles* Thanks. I don't even know if Professor Dumbledore knows we're gone. My sister knows and the school knows, no doubt, but they may not have told anyone. If they want to stay open, they may try to hide our disappearance.

Fiona: *nods* That's a good idea.

Jackson: Let's hope. I just hope nobody else finds us here.........like Rowle, oh bloody hell. *Points ahead to Rowle watching them* Come on follow me, quickly *runs with Crystal*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Katrlyn:Sure.*walks over and dries them*

Maura: Well, thank you girls! *takes them and puts them away when they're dried*

Carly: So when is Niall getting home today, Maura?

Maura: Half an hour, I think. He is almost here. *smiles*

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Lewis: Where's that?

Tammin: Psh. No clue. Cho, do you know?.

OOC: I really have no idea how to answer that xD

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:30 PM

Fiona: We'll have to covver up the fact that Crystal and Jackson are gone. The Order won't like that they left and we did nothing. Of course, maybe doing nothing is best for them, but the Order won't see it that way. Cryssie needs time to clear her head, she's been stressing a lot lately, and Jackson probably left to protect her. But the Order likes all their people in one place and complete control. We'll need to cover up their disapppearance.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Tammin: Psh. No clue. Cho, do you know?.

OOC: I really have no idea how to answer that xD

Cho: Hmmm I'm not really sure, but we should let them stay for at least a little while longer. Maybe one more hour?

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:31 PM
Maura: Well, thank you girls! *takes them and puts them away when they're dried*

Carly: So when is Niall getting home today, Maura?

Maura: Half an hour, I think. He is almost here. *smiles*

Katelyn:Yay I can meet Niall in pajamas and messy hair!*plays with her hair* Okay,maybe I'll fix my hair.*puts it in a ponytail*

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Jackson: Let's hope. I just hope nobody else finds us here.........like Rowle, oh bloody hell. *Points ahead to Rowle watching them* Come on follow me, quickly *runs with Crystal*

Crystal: *runs* I recognize him from the day we rescued my uncle. Man! It's only been one week but it feels like a million years!

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Crystal: *runs* I recognize him from the day we rescued my uncle. Man! It's only been one week but it feels like a million years!

Jackson: *Pulls her into an alley* I think we're safe. I'm so sorry Crys. They found us again. I'm so so sorry.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Katelyn:Yay I can meet Niall in pajamas and messy hair!*plays with her hair* Okay,maybe I'll fix my hair.*puts it in a ponytail*

Carly: Not me! *runs to change* *comes back in a striped sundress, and black sandals* *her make up is done and her hair is curly*

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:36 PM
Carly: Not me! *runs to change* *comes back in a striped sundress, and black sandals* *her make up is done and her hair is curly*

Katelyn:*runs into the living room**jumps on the couch* Well I'm not friends with him yet,and unless he has someone cute with him,these clothes are good enough for me!But you look pretty!

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Katelyn:*runs into the living room**jumps on the couch* Well I'm not friends with him yet,and unless he has someone cute with him,these clothes are good enough for me!But you look pretty!

Carly: Have you SEEN Niall Horan!?

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Jackson: *Pulls her into an alley* I think we're safe. I'm so sorry Crys. They found us again. I'm so so sorry.

Crystal: It's all right. It's not your fault. We're okay right now.

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Crystal: It's all right. It's not your fault. We're okay right now.

Jackson: It's putting you in danger though. I don't want that Crystal.

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Carly: Have you SEEN Niall Horan!?

Katelyn:*laughs*Yes,but I think you better be the pretty one when he comes home.*stretches out on the couch with her arms behinfmd her head*

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Jackson: It's putting you in danger though. I don't want that Crystal.

Crystal: *grins* Hey, I'm strong. I've been in danger all my life, and sometimes I didn't even know! Not much has changed. Now I just have someone beside me as an ally. *hugs him*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Katelyn:*laughs*Yes,but I think you better be the pretty one when he comes home.*stretches out on the couch with her arms behinfmd her head*

Carly: True. I do want to make a rather good impression. *is never an impression sort of girl*

Maura: Why is that?

Carly: Well, I don't want to look ugly for a good friend!

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:48 PM
Carly: True. I do want to make a rather good impression. *is never an impression sort of girl*

Maura: Why is that?

Carly: Well, I don't want to look ugly for a good friend!

Katelyn:When we first met you were chasing a pigeon!Niall must be pretty special.

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:49 PM
Fiona: *impatiently* Well, if we're not leaving yet, that at least we better prepare for the journey. We need provisions. Keeping our strength up and all that. Also helps prevent grumpy people. *grabs a bag and starts filling it with fruit, bread, jars of peanut butter, crackers, and other stuff that doesn't have to be refrigerated*

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Katelyn:When we first met you were chasing a pigeon!Niall must be pretty special.

Carly: Pretty special? He is more than- Sorry...

Maura: *laughs* Well, well, well...

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:52 PM
Crystal: *grins* Hey, I'm strong. I've been in danger all my life, and sometimes I didn't even know! Not much has changed. Now I just have someone beside me as an ally. *hugs him*

Jackson: okay okay. I'm just kind frazzled

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Carly: Pretty special? He is more than- Sorry...

Maura: *laughs* Well, well, well...

Katelyn:*laughs* I cant wait for him to get here!This is gonna be fun.*smiles*

dizguy2319
07-31-2012, 12:54 PM
Fiona: *impatiently* Well, if we're not leaving yet, that at least we better prepare for the journey. We need provisions. Keeping our strength up and all that. Also helps prevent grumpy people. *grabs a bag and starts filling it with fruit, bread, jars of peanut butter, crackers, and other stuff that doesn't have to be refrigerated*

Lewis: Good idea!

OOC: I might be gone for a while.....sorry.

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Jackson: okay okay. I'm just kind frazzled

Crystal: *smiles* I know. That's why I was trying to tell you that you don't have to stress, we're okay. *looks out in the road, where it's beginning to get crowded* Ah, street performers and the market. You think we could lose him in the crowd, or do you think we already have?

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* I cant wait for him to get here!This is gonna be fun.*smiles*

Carly: What do you mean by that? *ten minutes left before he is suppose to get there*

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Lewis: Good idea!

OOC: I might be gone for a while.....sorry.

Fiona: See? I know about this kinda stuff.

OOC: Okay! Probably have to have lunch soon.

BK228
07-31-2012, 12:59 PM
Crystal: *smiles* I know. That's why I was trying to tell you that you don't have to stress, we're okay. *looks out in the road, where it's beginning to get crowded* Ah, street performers and the market. You think we could lose him in the crowd, or do you think we already have?

Jackson: Let's just go into the crowd anyway. It might help either way.

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:00 PM
Carly: What do you mean by that? *ten minutes left before he is suppose to get there*

Katelyn:Well if you like him and you say stuff like "He's more than perfect",just think about what he might say!

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Katelyn:Well if you like him and you say stuff like "He's more than perfect",just think about what he might say!

Carly: Shhh!! *turns red*

Maura: *chuckles* You never know!

jessidoll
07-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Carly: Shhh!! *turns red*

Maura: *chuckles* You never know!

Katelyn:*laughs*I'm making you blush alot!

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Jackson: Let's just go into the crowd anyway. It might help either way.

Crystal: *smiles* Okay. *takes his hand and walks with him*

BK228
07-31-2012, 01:11 PM
Crystal: *smiles* Okay. *takes his hand and walks with him*

Jackson: I'm still puzzled why they are focusing on me so much. I'm nothing special, compared to some others.

niallsprincess
07-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Katelyn:*laughs*I'm making you blush alot!

Carly: Well, yeah. I'm kind of known for doing it anyways. You're just making it worse.

Maura: He should be here in just a couple minutes...

Fairywings
07-31-2012, 01:16 PM
Jackson: I'm still puzzled why they are focusing on me so much. I'm nothing special, compared to some others.

Crystal: *shrugs* I don't know either. Unless they think you're a clue to the Order and to the school.

BK228
07-31-2012, 01:20 PM
Crystal: *shrugs* I don't know either. Unless they think you're a clue to the Order and to the school.

Jackson: I think it's bigger then that. How do they keep finding us? We aren't even using magic! It's like someone followed us or are spying.