PDA

View Full Version : Flippers

ready2vacation
07-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Is Flippers a sit-down restaurant as well as take-out/delivery? I think we're going to try it instead of Giordano's in September. We aren't crazy about Chicago-style pizza.

Thanks

ready2vacation
07-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Oops, just found where it is a sit-down. Is it worth it? Pics I've seen look good. Closest/best one to Windsor Hills? Thanks

ZachnElli
07-30-2012, 10:30 PM
We ate at Flippers last summer when we stayed at Windsor Hills and we loved it! My DH isn't a fan of Chicago style or thick crust either so Giodarnos was out for us too. We went to the one by SuperTarget.

momfeez
08-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Is Flippers a sit-down restaurant as well as take-out/delivery? I think we're going to try it instead of Giadarnos in September. We aren't crazy about Chicago-style pizza.

Thanks

We love Flippers. :love: We eat there at least once every trip. There is one near Old Town (East 172), it's small inside, very small. There is one near the Supertarget on 192 West, dining room is ok size (closest to Windor Hills). There is one in the Crossroads shopping center, dining room is larger than precious two mentioned. There are others but not close to WDW. DD is going to UCF this fall and we've already scoped out the locations near there! Yes, we do lover our Flippers pizza :)

I have yet to eat a pizza there I did not like and they have lots to choose from. Enjoy!

RumpleMom
08-02-2012, 10:51 AM
We love Flipper's. We go to the one at the Crossroads Plaza. It is very clean.

And they serve PEPSI products! Gotta have Mt Dew !!

jtopicz1
08-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Everytime we have ordered from Flippers, multiple locations, it has been great!

They do pickup, delivery, and eat-in at most locations.

BuzzandAriel'smom
08-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Yummy pasta primavera! Pizza is good too. We liked it better than giordanos.

ready2vacation
08-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks! I can't wait to try it...good thing we're eating there instead of Giordano's. I just realized that I spelled Giordano's wrong multiple times in my original post :rotfl2:

alexxussss
08-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Flippers...awww...my family discovered their pizza years ago and L-O-V-E it! If only they had them outside of central Florida! Definitely give it a try!;)

ready2vacation
08-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know if Flippers delivers to Windsor Hills? Thinking of this for our first night in town and it would be great not to have to go out.