PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Hills

KarenOR
07-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Oh man, there is so much stuff on here, I couldn't even find a search or anything else. I'll have to really sit down when I have more time.
Anyway, we're going in March. Not the time I wanted, but we have a family function in NC in March and are going to Disney before coming back to Oregon.

I've been all over the place with where to stay, but I think I've decided on Windsor Hills unless people have horrible things to say.

4 of us, in a 3 bedroom condo.

Has anyone stayed there or familiar with it? Prices look great. Much more flexibility than being on site.

If you have stayed, any opinion on which building to stay in? Looking at the site map, Bldg 8 looks to be right at the pool (which looks amazing) .But how FAR really is building 4, for example? Are my kids going to whine after a long day ? Am I? :)

Thanks!

sympatico
07-26-2012, 07:02 PM
We haven't stayed in the condos but stayed in about the furthest townhouse from the pool and it only took 5 min to walk there. Building 4 looks to be closer than that.

rellinge
07-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Windsor Hills is great. Your family will love it. The pool and slide rock. Can't comment on the condo building locations.

mikkiwikki
07-28-2012, 10:35 PM
love windsor hills...see my trip siggie...2011 will be back there in 12 days :banana::banana::banana:

leanne11
07-29-2012, 01:46 PM
U can usually get a townhome for the same price they r very nice...lots of room...3 bedrooms and little pool...just go to Windsor hills and select what u want and dates and sit back...they will come flooding in...pick a price and go for it...we stayed at

otterspool. .....no complaints...

dbrn
07-29-2012, 02:22 PM
My family (four of us - two kids, ages 5 & 7), stayed in a 2-bedroom condo in Building 4. Parking is right by the condo, and there is an elevator up to whatever floor you're on. Believe me, I was glad for that at the end of a long day. The building is about 2 blocks from the pool, not a long walk at all. We were very happy with the condo, plenty of space for all of us and very relaxing. My kids still say they miss the condo, and they enjoyed the pool. When we go back, we'll definitely stay at Windsor Hills.

Enjoy your trip, whatever you decide.

megthewonderful
07-30-2012, 11:07 AM
We always stay at the Windsor Hills. We usually stay in a townhouse, but last summer stayed in a condo in building 4. It was not a long walk to the pool at all. I think we probably had a longer walk to the pool from the townhouse we rented there just a few weeks ago. My only advice is not to stay in a ground floor condo because people are always walking by and cars are parked right outside some of them.

softballmom3
07-30-2012, 11:15 AM
We stayed in WH in October '10 3bd/3bath Townhouse and really enjoyed it. It is a beautiful place! I would go back in a heartbeat. We rented through vacationcentralflorida and had no problems at all. I know you chan check windsorhillrent.com and get all kinds of offers, you just have to sort through them.

KarenOR
07-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Thanks all.

I was tired of looking at a million different things, so I just bit the bullet and picked one. We will be staying at WH in a place called "Mickey's Condo". It was a little more, but great location, by the pool, but not ON the pool. You can see fireworks from the lanai and all the bedrooms are Mickey :)