PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants by Wyndham Bonnet Creek

VeeHam
07-25-2012, 01:34 AM
We are looking at staying at WBC this fall and I am curious what restaurants are close by? To keep costs down, I will be checking restaurants.com for gift cards so if you all can tell me what is near there I would greatly appreciate it.

MAYNARDS99
07-25-2012, 01:58 AM
The Hilton and Waldorf are across the street. However, they are on the expensive side. Bull & Bear steakhouse was great though!

VeeHam
07-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks Maynards99.
I guess I should add that we will have our car so if the place is a few miles away, that is fine. I just don't want to get a gift card for someplace that will take us 30 minutes to get to after we leave our condo. That really eats into my park time and I just can't have that. :lmao:

jtopicz1
07-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Anything at Downtown Disney or Crossroads would be fine. Chevys Tex Mex is pretty good at Crossroads.

AJKMOM
07-25-2012, 01:54 PM
It would probably be easier if you looked at websites for your favorite places, because it's a good bet most chanis have one (or 2) restaurants in Orlando. Then you could get their coupons. There are probably 100's of restaurants, every type, fast food to gourmet, in the Orlando area.

DCTooTall
07-25-2012, 03:07 PM
There are a TON of places within easy driving distance. Downtown Disney and the Crossroads shopping center are real close by, as well as 535 and easy access to I-4.

As such, You have extremely easy access to many of the major roadways which the restaurants will be located.

gonzalesphd
07-25-2012, 03:34 PM
What's the easiest way to get to the Crossroads Shopping Center from Bonnet Creek?

DCTooTall
07-25-2012, 04:14 PM
What's the easiest way to get to the Crossroads Shopping Center from Bonnet Creek?

Right out of Bonnet Creek. Right at the light onto Buena Vista parkway... Straight past DTD and Hotel Row. It's about 3.4 miles according to Google maps.