PDA

View Full Version : Residence inn lake buena vista

Belleoftheballl
07-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Has anyone stayed here? I'm just wondering how the shuttle is and the breakfast?

Thanks so much

twh2006
07-24-2012, 09:49 PM
We have three times. We LOVE it. Acutally we're looking at doing it again this October. The breakfast is usually the deal clincher. It's a wonderful, full, hot and fresh buffet. They also have stuff in the evening, hot wings, tater tots, nacho's stuff like that. We've never been there for that though we are always at the parks. The rooms are good size. We get the 2 bedroom and we've packed all four kids in there with us and weren't uncomfortable at all. They have nice little kitchenette's. I've never used the shuttle. I know it comes around every half an hour.

I hope this helps!

BadgerGirl84
07-24-2012, 10:08 PM
Love this hotel! I have stayed there twice. Great staff...especially those who work in the dining room. Love the breakfasts...they change it up so it's not the same thing every day. We also like the food in the evening...we often ,are it our dinner and went out for an ice cream.

I would be staying there on my next trip if I didn't need one more bedroom.

MattM
07-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Nice hotel on the Palm Parkway (I believe this is the one you're referring to). Close to tons of restaurants and entrance to WDW/Downtown Disney. Good choice!

davinakb
07-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Stayed there probably 4-5 years ago. Good place, very easy to get to WDW or Sea World via Palm Pkwy. Marriott tends to maintain its Orlando properties pretty well.