PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet Creek rental ??

VeeHam
07-23-2012, 03:15 PM
I have contacted a "reputable" person to possibly rent a time share for Bonnet Creek for 6 nights this October. I initially sent a request for a 2 bedroom then I noticed they offered a 1 bedroom as well. The 1 bedroom they quoted is $10 MORE than the 2 bedroom. :confused: Can anyone tell me why this is? I have never stayed at Bonnet Creek so I am unfamiliar with how this works. Thanks

Aggiegrl
07-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Is this 1 bedroom a presidential instead of deluxe?

VeeHam
07-23-2012, 06:46 PM
No it is not.

Upatnoon
07-24-2012, 01:20 AM
I have contacted a "reputable" person to possibly rent a time share for Bonnet Creek for 6 nights this October. I initially sent a request for a 2 bedroom then I noticed they offered a 1 bedroom as well. The 1 bedroom they quoted is $10 MORE than the 2 bedroom. :confused: Can anyone tell me why this is? I have never stayed at Bonnet Creek so I am unfamiliar with how this works. Thanks
It works by getting a quote on the room type you want and negotiating the price. If you don't like the price, shop around.

DCTooTall
07-24-2012, 01:03 PM
There are a few things that could happen.... some of which would depend upon when you were wanting to go.

One of the most likely scenarios though for why the 1-bdrm was more expensive than the quote you received for the 2bdrm is that he may have needed to get a split reservation for the 1bdrm due to the availability at the resort (there are a LOT more 2bdrm units than 1bdrm). While his point cost may have been less, the multiple reservations in the Wyndham system to get the 6 days would require an extra Guest Certificate which the owner would be charged for...and then passed that cost along to you.