PDA

View Full Version : What is your. . .

dsnydale
07-23-2012, 12:58 PM
What is your favorite thing to do at WDW? And why?
Rides
Parades/Shows
Restaurant
Hotel
Parks

niallsprincess
07-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Rides~ Rock 'N Roller Coaster, because I like fast, intense rides, Spaceship Earth because I love the history behind it, Mission Space because it gives me a little fear before I go on it, but I love it so much when I do ride it.
Parades/Shows~ Fantasmic, I just can't miss it and Wishes I love those fireworks... :)
Restaurant~ Crystal Palace because I love the amazing food and seeing the characters is really amazing in my opinion because I love Winnie The Pooh
Hotel~ Port Orleans Riverside because I like the laid back feeling, and it's the only one I've been to on my trips. We always go there.
Parks~ Hollywood Studios because I like the thrill rides and Epcot because I like the science and the history behind it. I also LOVE to see the countries!!
Sorry I had to edit it... I forgot to put why the first time...

Orreed
07-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Ride- Test Track:car: I remember it being very fun. I love the ending. Bill and Cherry are pretty cool too. I am super excited for the updated ride!

Parade/Show- Phillarmagic :3dglasses I love how many characters it had and the 3D is amazing.

Restaurant- Crystal Palace! pooh: Pooh and friends are adorable. The restaurant is very pretty, I would love to work their on my College Program. I love the costumes and the topiaries are awesome. The food was great plus I love anywhere with unlimited soft serve ice cream.

Hotel- Grand Floridan:cloud9: I adore the decor, Gasparilla Grill and Games, architectural, location, and cast members!

Park- Magic Kingdom :wizard: The park is so magical. It has so many great rides and I love the theming of the lands. EPCOT is a close second.

PlutotheGreat
07-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Rides - Kali River Rapids, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Parades/Shows - Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade, Philharmagic, Muppetvision
Restaurant - Columbia Harbour House, Pepper Market
Hotel - Coronado Springs
Parks - Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom

PlutosRHM55
07-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Rides: Expedition Everest, because I just absolutely can't get enough of it and it never fails to thrill me.
Parades/Shows: Wishes, because it is a true spectacle and I always can't help but smile watching it.
Restaurant: Sanaa, because the food there is next to godliness.
Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge, because that is where I was first brought to my home and the resort is just SOOO amazing!
Parks: Magic Kingdom, because you can't go wrong there.

disneyfreak18
07-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Rides - All of the classic ones like Small World, Dumbo, etc. I love Test Track a ton just because of the outside portion. I also love Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain.
Parades/Shows - While I do love Fantasmic, I would have to say my favorite is Wishes. I love the message that the song gives. Every time I listen to the song I just get that fuzzy, magical feeling inside.
Restaurant - I don't have a ton of experience with sit down restaurants since the majority of the time my family just does quick service. I really enjoyed the Crystal Palace and the Biergarten.
Hotel - Port Orleans French Quarter for sure. I love how small it is and how there is only one bus stop. The beignets are also fantastic for sure.
Parks - No question the Magic Kingdom. I love all of the classic rides and magic of the park.

stitch'sgrl101
07-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Rides-Rockin' Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, TTA, and Spaceship Earth
Parades/Shows-Illuminations, Wishes, SpectroMagic
Restaurant-Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, Cape May Cafe
Hotel-Contemporary (Bay Lake Tower), Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Kidani Village)
Parks-EPCOT, Magic Kingdom

ChiCityDisneyGuy
07-24-2012, 02:37 AM
Rides - Tower of Terror. I love the drop, but also the attention to detail in the lobby is amazing! Also Splash Mountain. Once rode SM ten times in a row during EMH.
Parades/Shows - Philharmagic. I love 3D movies and this has to have the best 3D effects I have ever seen. Plus the 4D effects of the water and the delicious smelling food.
Restaurant - Yachtsman Steakhouse. Best steak I had in Disney World. Such a nice restaurant too. Inside the parks I enjoy Le Cellier.
Hotel - Contemporary. Gotta love being so close to Magic Kingdom. Good for taking breaks while at MK.
Parks - Magic Kingdom. Gotta love the classics. Can ride any ride there over and over (maybe not Small World)

SBubba18
07-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Rides- I have to say Soarin' and Spaceship Earth are my top two. I love the free feeling when I am on Soarin'. I love science and history and that's why Spaceship Earth is on there. Just Epcot in general. I love all the rides there.

Parades/Shows- Illuminations. I am really big into music and band, and just the entire musical soundtrack of Illuminations gives me goose bumps.

Restaurant- Le Cellier Steakhouse. Just the atmosphere of the place. Crystal Palace is a close second since I get to see Tigger there and he's my favorite Disney character.

Hotel- Beach Club for sure. Staying there for the second time next week. I love the pool there.

Park- Epcot. The history, science and culture behind everything just amazes me.

TinkerbellTara
07-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Rides - Soarin' - I could ride it over and over again! :)

Parades/Shows - Fantasmic and wishes, love them!

Restaurant - House of Blues and Ohana's

Hotel - I don't stay in Disney :sad1: I stay in my family villa in Kissimmee

Park - Epcot, i love the world showcase :)

CHBDISNEY
07-29-2012, 04:00 PM
Rides
Parades/Shows
Restaurant
Hotel
Parks

Rides: I don't have a favorite out of all four parks but I can tell you mine at each:
Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain, Spalsh, and Thunder Railroad
Epcot- Test Track
Animal Kingdom- either Expedition Everest or Kali River
Hollywood Studios- Rockin' Rollercoaster

Parades/Shows: American Idol Experience, Wishes, and Illuminations

Restaurant: Hmmm... thats a hard one! Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort, Corral Reef, Crystal Palace, or Cinderella's Royal Table. No most favs lol.

Hotel: Contemporary (going in 10 days)

All of the parks ( Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios though)

kilvi
07-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Rides: I don't have a favorite out of all four parks but I can tell you mine at each:
Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain, Spalsh, and Thunder Railroad
Epcot- Test Track
Animal Kingdom- either Expedition Everest or Kali River
Hollywood Studios- Rockin' Rollercoaster

Parades/Shows: American Idol Experience, Wishes, and Illuminations

Restaurant: Hmmm... thats a hard one! Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort, Corral Reef, Crystal Palace, or Cinderella's Royal Table. No most favs lol.

Hotel: Contemporary (going in 10 days)

All of the parks ( Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios though)

I am going with you , we have much similarity in opinions!

Thunder Mountain Man
07-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Man there is so much stuff in WDW that I don't even now how to pick my favorite things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!:woohoo: :confused:

expeditioneverestgrl
08-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Rides
Parades/Shows
Restaurant
Hotel
Parks

Everything is my favorite! The memories have to be my favorite!