PDA

View Full Version : Wishing Place, Laughing Place and owner Beth Stec

connorlevismom
07-23-2012, 10:40 AM
I just wanted to let anyone who is looking for a townhome or 4 bedroom home in Windsor Hills that these two homes and their owner is AMAZING.

Beth is a dream owner to work. Her responses are lightning fast and she is SUPER helpful with any questions you might have about WH or the area around it.

Her homes are beautiful and reasonably priced and her management company is Fl Sun Vacation Homes, which is a highly ranked company herre on the DIS.

We are renting 4 homes in WH this October and so I have had lots of interaction with owners over the last year when trying to get these booked. She is so much easier and nicer to work with than any of the owners of the other 3 homes I have booked. I have had issues with payments and responses from owners for all three homes and Beth is the only one where I am not nervous one bit about anything going wrong.

I just wanted to let anyone know who is looking for a home or considering on renting from her, that I would not hesitate for a minute booking one of her homes. You won't regret it!

Kristine

AJKMOM
07-23-2012, 11:19 AM
DH rented the Wishingplace last winter, and it was such a great experience, he is going again this year. I agree with everything you said. There was a problem with the wi-fi and it was fixed within 2 days.

Other than that, the maintenance is done by the management company on a regular basis. Great place to stay! :thumbsup2:worship:

sazzifrazz
07-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Good to know, thanks. Do you happen to have a link?

connorlevismom
07-23-2012, 12:14 PM
http://laughingplacevilla.com/
This is a 4 bedroom house

http://wishingplacevilla.com/
This is a 3 bedroom townhome.

bamor
07-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Agreed! We've booked the Wishing Place Villa for Sept and working with Beth has been great. Glad to hear all of the positive responses. Cannot wait, 48 days to go.

sazzifrazz
07-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Darn, our budget is $160 a night and we need at least a 4 bedroom.

Belle599
07-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Mark me down as another happy renter from Beth! Highly recommended.

connorlevismom
11-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Just wanted to give this a bump. We stayed in this house last month and it was nothing but amazing. The house was super clean, well stocked and has every amenity that you could think of.

The owner was fantasic to work with (I knew this before I made my visit) and returned my deposit in less than a week after I got back.

I would suggest to anyone looking for a 4 bedroom (or she also owns a 3 bedroom TH, Wishing Place) to stay here. You will not be sorry.