PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite rental home in Windsor Hills?

sazzifrazz
07-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I rented a townhouse there before and I was thrilled. Next year we want to go back and it will be my parents, sister, my 2 kids and my husband and I.
We need at least a 3 bedroom, preferably 4. I would do the townhouse again but the small pool would be silly for all of us...and the common area might get a bit cramped. So now i am looking at pool houses. We are trying to keep it around $150 a night if possible.

softballmom3
07-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Who did you rent your TH from? I was determined to go and stay on property but we have done WH before and are doing Universal this time too so I am looking at all options :).

sazzifrazz
07-22-2012, 09:52 PM
I've done moderates and values and i prefer WH! I wouldn't suggest the renter we used. We arrived to a pool with a heater that was broken...the pool was the biggest reason we rented a townhouse rather than a cheaper condo. Without the heater it was too cold to use. She didn't even refund us a penny!

softballmom3
07-22-2012, 10:10 PM
I've done moderates and values and i prefer WH! I wouldn't suggest the renter we used. We arrived to a pool with a heater that was broken...the pool was the biggest reason we rented a townhouse rather than a cheaper condo. Without the heater it was too cold to use. She didn't even refund us a penny!

I understand completely! We stayed at POR last yr and WH year before. My girls want to stay POR again but I want the room!!!!! We did use EHM but wouldn't necessarily have to, wouldn't even get to if I get my way and since I'm paying I will :).