PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide: Windsor Hills, Windsor Palms, Terre Verda or Seven Dwarfs

Peter Pan's Girl
07-22-2012, 07:41 PM
We are a family of myself and hubby, daughters ages 14&17, and Grandpa ("young" 64yo) headed to Orlando for Spring Break :banana:. We have done on site WDW numerous times and tour commando style :moped:. This year we are doing Sea World, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and maybe a beach day. I have priced 3 bedroom villas at all the above and have fairly equal estimates, so cost is not the factor here. Which should we choose? :confused3

Peter Pan's Girl
07-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Bump- Please vote or comment. I need the DIS expertise!!

leanne11
07-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Ha..I have the same questions ..I love wind hills but very expensive and we r doing other Parks so we can be a little farther away...did u have sunset lakes in their? ..I have looked at so many villas..my eyes are crossing..good luck...

Christine
07-29-2012, 08:15 PM
It's hard for me to choose one because I haven't experienced all of them.

Currently, I am right in the middle of my visit and staying in a 5-BDRM home in Indian Creek. I am right next door to Windsor Hills. I chose this place because it is supposed to be one of THE closest neighborhoods. To be honest, even though I have all the shortcut tips, I don't like it as much as when I stayed at Terre Verde. I *think* when I was at Terre Verde I was farther away; however, I never got on 192, I got on some other road into the parks that seemed more direct. I've been here 3 days and cannot get myself oriented well at all.

Windsor Hills looks pretty nice from what I can see. Where I am staying now, the neighborhood is a bit older than the Terre Verde neighborhood.

I don't think you can go wrong with any choice.