PDA

View Full Version : I've been a member of the Dis for 6 years now...

Darkwing Duck
07-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Wow, theres prolly not too many people on here that remember me. I joined the disboards in 2006 and I would be on here almost every day for the next few years. Once I graduated high school I rarely went on here and now I check it out like once a year. I feel so old. I'm 22 now, and i still love Walt Disney World. Leavin in a few days with my gf for trip number 20. Your NEVER to old to love Disney:)

soccercruiser87
07-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Wow, theres prolly not too many people on here that remember me. I joined the disboards in 2006 and I would be on here almost every day for the next few years. Once I graduated high school I rarely went on here and now I check it out like once a year. I feel so old. I'm 22 now, and i still love Walt Disney World. Leavin in a few days with my gf for trip number 20. Your NEVER to old to love Disney:)

Of course I remember you, welcome back! And you are right, you are never too old to love Disney!

disneyfreak18
07-23-2012, 10:46 PM
I remember you a bit! Not to sound weird at all haha. I just made a new account with a new email but I've been on the boards for quite a few years now. I definitely was thinking a couple days ago about how I miss all of the old names I remember from the boards!

RachelCheyenne
07-25-2012, 12:49 PM
I remember you! I used to be on the Dis a lot too.. my old username was polysisterchick. However, I don't know the password OR my old email, so I had to make a new one.
But I agree, NEVER too old.

disneyfreak18
07-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah it is crazy that I have been on here for almost four years. Time flies when you start getting older for sure.

SBubba18
07-27-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm in the same boat as you! I joined many years ago, then I went to college and never come on here anymore. I came on today because I am leaving for Disney next week. I'm 20 now. Going to be 21 in January. We are getting so old.