PDA

View Full Version : Disney Hats!

Orreed
07-21-2012, 09:20 PM
:earboy2:Just a fun topic to post and poll about. Do you all like to wear Disney hats when you visit Disney parks? If so what? I have a minnie princess hat from when I was five. When I went to Disney World in 2009 I got this cute ears shown in my profile I wore the whole trip, including the plane ride. (Anyone else do or did this? I did not want the Disney magic to end!) :laughing: In 2010 I brought my ears to Disneyland but they were too small. :sad2: I'm excited to wear this little pink tiara headpiece in February. I'm going to be a princess at Disney Worldprincess: Tehee I'm a kid at heart:yay:

Fairywings
07-21-2012, 09:26 PM
I usually wear my personalized minnie ears, but last trip I got a Pirates of the Carribbean hat, and I really like that one too.

I don't wear hats all the time though.

niallsprincess
07-21-2012, 09:27 PM
I don't always wear a hat at Disney, but I do sometimes. If I do it's my pirate princess mickey ears hat. I love it!! It also has my name on the back, so that's a bonus! Haha! :)

DVCPrincess95
07-21-2012, 10:02 PM
I've got the mad hatter hat, I wore that the entire time the last trip. Gonna get Merida's tiara for when I go in November! :)

zrabbits
07-21-2012, 10:04 PM
My son collects hats and we are surprising him (as well as the other three) with a 13th birthday trip to Disney - Our FIRST Disney vacation!! Woohoo - SOOO excited!

Orreed
07-21-2012, 10:31 PM
@Fairywings That's piratetastic! pirate: Sorry I'm in a cheesy mode XD I love that ride and movie. It's my favorite at Magic Kingdom.

@Peyton I understand, having your name on on ears feels awesome!:woohoo:

@DVC Oooh Tiara buddy! Merdia looks awesome. I am SO excited to see brave tomorrow. A curly haired princess, my favorite animal the bear, and her awesome personality should be great!:cool1:

@zrabbits That's amazing! Have a magical trip :wizard:

PlutotheGreat
07-22-2012, 08:36 AM
I wear a hat most of the time. I usually wear a baseball cap or my Kilimanjaro Safaris hat, although I may have outgrown it this year.

Tara2004
07-25-2012, 01:05 AM
LOVE the ears hats, but struggle to find somewhere to put them when I get home. Maybe I should display them.

niallsprincess
07-25-2012, 01:07 AM
LOVE the ears hats, but struggle to find somewhere to put them when I get home. Maybe I should display them.

You could get a case or something for them. That'd be cool. :cool2:

niallsprincess
07-25-2012, 01:09 AM
I think that they should make a (or multiple) Disney snapback(s) It'd be sick. :scratchin

LionKingDramaQueen
07-25-2012, 08:29 AM
I don't always wear hats, but when I do, I wear camo Mickey ears.

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n521/PrincessAbigail11/RANDOM/dosequis1.jpg

Orreed
07-25-2012, 11:06 AM
A case would be awesome. When i'm on my own it's my goal to at least have one Disney themed room in my house!:rotfl: Nice picture! I'm the same way excluding at baseball games sometimes I wear a ball cap. Outgrowing a hat is the worst feeling:sad2: I wonder if they have snap backs at D Street?

:earsboy:

niallsprincess
07-25-2012, 11:57 AM
A case would be awesome. When i'm on my own it's my goal to at least have one Disney themed room in my house!:rotfl: Nice picture! I'm the same way excluding at baseball games sometimes I wear a ball cap. Outgrowing a hat is the worst feeling:sad2: I wonder if they have snap backs at D Street?

:earsboy:

That would be so cool. If they do have snap backs, I want one!

niallsprincess
07-25-2012, 04:25 PM
I found some Disney snapbacks on google images, but I'm not sure where you'd actually get them...

Orreed
07-25-2012, 07:41 PM
I was just looking at pictures of D Street and they had snapbacks! :thumbsup2

niallsprincess
07-25-2012, 08:27 PM
I was just looking at pictures of D Street and they had snapbacks! :thumbsup2

That's so cool. Might have t get me one. :worship: Thank you!

Disney~Cutie
07-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Sometime I wear this pink headband I got that has sparkly Mickey heads on the top. But it kinda hurts my head, so I don't wear it a lot.

Doodle98
07-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Sometime I wear this pink headband I got that has sparkly Mickey heads on the top. But it kinda hurts my head, so I don't wear it a lot.

I have the turquoise version of that! It does hurt! I try to wear it, but because of that, the constant sparkles all over, and that they keep rubbing together and loosing the color, it's not something I wear a lot.
I normally wear a Mickey ear leopard print headband when I want to wear ears. (and of corse the times I have to wear my brothers r2d2 ears because either the strap hurts him or they keep falling off. But I look gooooood in em! :D lol.)

Orreed
07-26-2012, 11:38 AM
No problem with the hat. Hope you find the perfect one. Noooooooo. Disney and Sparkles is perfection, it can't hurt. :sad1: I love the R2-D2 ears! I'v only seen Star Wars once and it was three years ago, but I need to watch them. I like the old Star Tours although! (And I want to ride the new one) :yoda: I love ears. I heard when you work at Disney you get to shop in cast connections, and they have a bunch of discounted Disney stuff!:cool1: $2 Ears! Another reason I want to be a cast member on top of the many other reasons. Going to have to be careful not to buy too much Disney stuff:earsboy:

niallsprincess
07-26-2012, 04:44 PM
No problem with the hat. Hope you find the perfect one. Noooooooo. Disney and Sparkles is perfection, it can't hurt. :sad1: I love the R2-D2 ears! I'v only seen Star Wars once and it was three years ago, but I need to watch them. I like the old Star Tours although! (And I want to ride the new one) :yoda: I love ears. I heard when you work at Disney you get to shop in cast connections, and they have a bunch of discounted Disney stuff!:cool1: $2 Ears! Another reason I want to be a cast member on top of the many other reasons. Going to have to be careful not to buy too much Disney stuff:earsboy:

$2 ears? You're kidding! Well, I guess I know where I'm working!:rotfl2:

Orreed
07-26-2012, 05:31 PM
$2 ears? You're kidding! Well, I guess I know where I'm working!:rotfl2:

Before I heard that I was already set on Disney but that made me SO HAPPY! :cool1: Sounds like a good reason although to seal the deal.:rotfl: