PDA

View Full Version : Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek Hotel?

fitznorton
07-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Just booked rooms for a long weekend on the executive floor, with keyed access to the executive lounge. Can anyone tell me what is offered in the morning? I assume coffee, tea, etc., but do they offer cereal or fruit? What is offered in the afternoon/evening? What time does it open in the morning? Any and all responses are welcome.
Also, is there a resort fee and a parking fee? Thank you.

fitznorton
07-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Bump....anyone????

mommyarewegoingback
07-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Not much help. But I'm interested too. Just booked for Thanksgiving because i couldn't get into Bonnet Creek. This was the next best thing, since my DD wanted to have a couch in the room to relax and not stay at a Mod or Value. And my DS wanted water slides.

I'm interested in a "Executive" King Bunk. Thanks for everyone's help in this.

-Virginia

DCTooTall
07-23-2012, 02:10 PM
The only thing I can tell you is that Yes, There is a resort fee and Parking fee on top of your nightly rate at the Grand.

I think Parking was around $12/day for Self Parking, more for valet, from what I've heard. I forget what the Resort fee is.

dancin Disney style
07-26-2012, 08:37 AM
The only thing I can tell you is that Yes, There is a resort fee and Parking fee on top of your nightly rate at the Grand.

I think Parking was around $12/day for Self Parking, more for valet, from what I've heard. I forget what the Resort fee is.

Resort fee is $16/day....parking is $12. I had a reservation there last month but cancelled it due the the additional fees. I ended up getting a 2br in the timeshare side for less than a room at the Grand.