PDA

View Full Version : Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando - has anyone stayed here?

Jenny3
07-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Would love to hear a review!

We are booked here through my company for the convention I'm attending. I'm limited to which hotels I can book as we need to take advantage of the shuttles to the convention. This hotel also has free shuttles to SeaWorld and Universal. :thumbsup2

If you have stayed here recently, can I ask you a few questions?

How were the rooms/beds? How is the bathroom? All I really need is clean and bug-free and I'm a happy girl!

If you got a room with a King sized bed, was the bathroom any nicer? (with a soaking tub or anything like that..?)

We won't have a car. How close are restaurants/entertaining? What specific ones are there within walking distance? Any recommendations?

What were the schedules like for the shuttles to the parks? We may want to stay late at CityWalk one night; just making sure we have a way home!

Any recommendations on which building to request?

Anything else you can suggest?

TIA!!

Jenny3
07-19-2012, 09:30 PM
One more question... does it cost extra to make sure we have a King bed instead of two Doubles?

kittengal13
07-22-2013, 08:03 AM
bump

HopperFan
07-22-2013, 01:17 PM
I have not stayed there but have a couple blocks north at Embassy Suites. There is plenty of places to walk to from there including an outdoor shopping mall a block away. Plenty of eats in close proximity. You could also utilize the I-Trolley right there on International http://www.iridetrolley.com/ Check it for hours and maybe that can help you out. Be sure to pick up coupon books in your lobby, very often you can save money at restaurants in the area.

My only knowledge of the Rosen is the Rosen HOTELS, Rosen Shingle Creek, Rosen Plaza and Rosen Centre. These are full service hotels. We have had nothing but wonderful stays and experiences at these hotels.

Not that long ago the Rosen company began to buy older motel/hotels and coverting them to the Rosen brand calling them Rosen Inns. They do have the backing a good brand name so hopefully you will have a wonderful stay. Your particular hotel backs up to the I-4 highway and maybe my request would be a room facing the other direction.