PDA

View Full Version : Hotels for 5 guests near airport?

MissDaisyofTexas
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Hi--we are a family of 5 looking for a hotel near MCO to stay at before catching a bus at the airport to the Disney Cruise the next day. I'm looking at hotels at the airport or with free shuttles to the airport and most of them say maximum room occupancy = 4, but a rollaway is permitted. Does that mean we can have 4 people period? Or 4 people plus 1 on the rollaway? It's such a bummer that there are so few hotel rooms that allow 5 people. Does anyone know of a hotel close to MCO with a shuttle that allows 5 people in one room?

Thanks.

dougsmom98
07-16-2012, 05:29 PM
My guess is that if a rollaway is permitted you are allowed 5 people in a room. It wouldn't hurt to call the hotel directly. I have found this website to be very helpful in finding hotels that accommodate larger families:

http://sixsuitcasetravel.com/

MissDaisyofTexas
07-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the website! Looks like there's a Quality Inn near the airport that sleeps 5.

PrincessTaylorsMom
07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
We stayed at a Courtyard by Marriott that was right outside of the airport back in April before our cruise. It was great, slept 5 and was very convenient to both the airport and getting to Port Canaveral.