PDA

View Full Version : When will Seaworld's Christmas showtimes and schedule come out?

monica9
07-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Looking for Seaworld's Christmas schedule to come out. We are driving from ct to orlando November and hoping to hit Seaworld November 25 in the afternoon for the christmas shows and then go back the 26th for the rest of the park. Need to know the schedule before deciding when to leave for our vacation.

Hope they don't wait until last minute to put the schedule out for November!

Mariellen102
08-12-2012, 12:24 PM
I will be there around christmas time as well and would like to know the answer if anyone knows! Thanks!!

4HOLIDAYS
08-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Looking as well-anyone?

swilshire
08-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Last year we were there at Christmas using our Platinum Busch Passes. It is hard to catch all the shows. Partly because we were turned away at one show because the theatre filled up before we got there, we spent two full days at Sea World and had to go back for a third afternoon to catch the last couple of shows. We saw the holiday shows in addition to the regular ones. If I remember correctly, the holiday ones were all early in the day, ending around 4ish. My daughter complained that we were seeing too many shows. I think it was six one day.

Sheila

monica9
09-05-2012, 08:33 AM
oh no. We aren't arriving in Florida until around noon the Sunday we were going to catch all the Christmas shows. I don't know what to do. Its going to determine the day we end up leaving our house. We booked one night at reinessance hotel so we can have half day on Sunday when they have the christmas shows, do ONLY the christmas shows from noon until close, and then go back to seaworld monday for the whole day and do everything else. Now I'm wondering if we should leave home earlier and arrive at Seaworld Sunday morning instead of noon. How can all the shows only be beginning of day? Don't they have night shows with lights?

allaboutthemouse
09-16-2013, 09:04 PM
bump!
I realize this thread is from last year, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the schedule was last year (shows in evening, fireworks, is it possible to see all christmas shows in one day?) so I can guess at what it will be this year 2013...
TIA

nessz79
09-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Good question- we'll be there a few days before Christmas.