PDA

View Full Version : Favorite, non-ride experience at Sea World?

Nguild20
07-14-2012, 11:45 AM
I have a 4 year old, and we are going to try to do everything he wants to at Sea World, but because of only having one day, I was hoping you could tell me what your favorite thing was that was not a ride. We will only be doing the little kiddy ones. Thanks!

livndisney
07-14-2012, 12:46 PM
I have a 4 year old, and we are going to try to do everything he wants to at Sea World, but because of only having one day, I was hoping you could tell me what your favorite thing was that was not a ride. We will only be doing the little kiddy ones. Thanks!

It is quite easy to spend the day at Sea World and not ride a ride. We love the Sea Lion and Otter show, feeding the seal lions, the Shamu show (underwater viewing is back:thumbsup2), Pets Ahoy (air conditioned theater;)), watching the pearl divers, walking through the shark tunnel and watching the baby dolphins! You can also feed the dolphins or just hang out and watch them underwater.

Nguild20
07-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I think feeding the dolphins will be perfect for him! I plan on doing the main shows as well.

Blissikins
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
My DH and I loved the Sealion and otter show, definitely recommend that.

If you have a little more cash to splash, what about one of the behind the scenes tours? I did the dolphin tour this past spring, and it was an amazing experience. Not sure of the age limit, I believe children under 13 just have to be accompanied by an adult.

MMA524
07-15-2012, 02:26 PM
My kids, ages 9 and 6, really got a kick out of the Stingray Lagoon. Petting the stingrays is like touching a slimy mushroom. Weird sensation.