PDA

View Full Version : Hotel on outskirts of orlando

troydjames
07-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I am looking for an inexpensive hotel somewhere around the outskirts of Orlando, driving 12 hours and planning for early check in following day at art of animation any suggestions where to or not to stay

Bmousey
07-08-2012, 05:33 PM
I am looking for an inexpensive hotel somewhere around the outskirts of Orlando, driving 12 hours and planning for early check in following day at art of animation any suggestions where to or not to stay

I would check with priceline.com. I will be arriving the day before my check in also. You should be able to find something affordle or within your price range. I went with knights inn because I want to save money for other things, plus I have a large party so cheap cheap cheap was my intentions. Its suppose to be 3 miles from DTD...off of Irlo bronson memorial hwy....I think its concidered kissimee or celebration florida...hmmm...I hope its close to Disney! Doesn't look to far away when I looked on mapquest.

softballmom3
07-08-2012, 05:39 PM
We stayed at the Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista the night before check-in last November Friday before Thanksgiving and was able to get a $69 (I think) rate. Nice, spacious, super clean and best of all Free Breakfast :).

Lynne M
07-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Moving to the Orlando Hotels board.