PDA

View Full Version : Star Island Resort?

cheerky
07-07-2012, 09:40 AM
We just booked a week at Star Island Resort for a last minute vacation in August. We plan to visit Sea World, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.

Has anyone stayed at this resort recently? I would love to hear about your experience!

Thanks.:)

kelleyrn2000
07-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Love this resort! We stay at a timeshare there, and it has alot of great kids activities, and is our favorite place to stay. The three bedroom villas are huge, and great for families. The smaller units are nice too.
Hope you have a great stay!

webprinter
07-08-2012, 08:07 PM
We are Wyndham owners and this is our choice if Bonnet Creek is not available. It is a wonderful resort. They have a lot of activities, the pool area is nice and the units are nice. It is large and spread out so you need a car. We are golfers and enjoy the free bucket of balls the offer most mornings. Their website is: www.star-island.com and it will have a link to their current activity schedule. Click on ammenities and then click on activity schedule on the right side.

infopurposesonly
07-09-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm interested in this resort as well, as it is sometimes available through Armed Forces Vacation Club. Have the rooms been renovated recently?

webprinter
07-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Our unit appeared recently rennovated or at least in very good condition but I am not sure if all of them have been rennovated. I would think so.

cheerky
07-10-2012, 12:44 PM
:thumbsup2 Thank you for the replies! I'm super excited now. :beach: