PDA

View Full Version : **DIS Girly Christmas Shopping/Party Weekend 2012**

mandymouse
06-22-2012, 10:37 AM
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Where ~ Birmingham

When ~ 30th Nov/2nd Dec '12

Hotel ~ Crowne Plaza Birmingham City (http://www.crowneplaza.com/hotels/gb/en/birmingham/bhxct/hoteldetail)

Itinerary

Friday

Meet up at the hotel throughout the afternoon
Dinner ~ Miller & Carter (http://www.millerandcarter.co.uk/millerandcartermailbox/) 7pm
Evening ~ Cocktails at the Mailbox followed by a boogie at Reflex ( http://www.reflexbirminghambroadstreet.co.uk/)

Saturday

10am ~ Hit the BullRing (http://www.bullring.co.uk/)
(Meet at the Bull anyone who wishes to join us for the day)
Lunch ~ Handmade Burger Co (http://www.bullring.co.uk/eating/restaurants/handmade-burger-co) 12.00
After shopping ~ Drinks or wander through the German Market or ??
Evening ~ Crowne Plaza Christmas Party (http://www.crowneplaza-christmas-party.co.uk/cms/documents/CP_BirminghamCityCentre_LowRes.pdf)

Sunday

Wake with a sore head and aching feet
Take Paracetamol and Rennie
Say Goodbye :(

Coming for the Weekend

Mandy (mandymouse)
Rachel T (jjk)
Karen (CustardTart)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Claire L (Claire L)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Nicky (darthtatty)

Coming for the Saturday Night

Maybe

Claire S (fizz13)
Gemma (T16GEM)
Gem (Madmumof2)
Verity (Verity Chambers)
Jen (jen_uk)
Claire C (wideeyes)

So who's up for a Girly Weekend of Christmas shopping, eating and drinking ?

Our Girly Weekends are lots of fun, and this one will be even more exciting as we are hoping to include a Christmas party which is being held at our hotel

Currently, the rooms at the Crowne Plaza are 156 (if you pay upfront, but you can't cancel) or 174 (and you can cancel) for two people sharing a room with two double beds for two nights (so 78 or 87 each). There are also packages available if you wish to have breakfast too

If you'd still like to come, but stay in a cheaper hotel closeby, there is the Ramada at the Mailbox (http://www.ramada.co.uk/hotels/united-kingdom/birmingham/ramada-hotel-birmingham-city-centre/hotel-overview) and the Premier Inn (http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/BIRWHA/birmingham-broad-street-canal-side?DCMP=KNC_D_BND)

Also if you'd like to join us for one evening, or just want to come along for the shopping, then it would be great to see you ::yes::

I've got lots of ideas for the weekend. On the Friday evening (after an afternoon of getting to know each other over a few drinkies), we can eat at The Mailbox (http://www.mailboxlife.com/restaurants-cafe-bars/restaurants-cafe-bars-directory/), then walk up to Broad Street to some of the bars up there and maybe have a boogie at Reflex

On Saturday we can take the short walk to town, have a mooch around the shops and have lunch at The Bullring (http://www.bullring.co.uk/)

Another idea I found (though a bit lavish) was perhaps having Afternoon Tea at The Hyatt (http://birmingham.regency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/entertainment/dining_detail.jsp?itemDesc=fboutlet&itemId=1000463)

Then we could finish off our weekend at the hotel's Christmas Party (http://www.crowneplazabirmingham.com/assets/files/Christmas-2012.pdf)

There is also the famous German Market on around that time of the year too

So, what do you think ? Do you fancy it ? You'll all be welcome

Mandy :santa:

You can read all about our previous escapades here :~

Birmingham 2007 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1609710)

Cardiff 2008 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1969149)

Birmingham 2009 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2277088)

Southampton 2010 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2533452)

Cardiff 2011 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2814299)

Bring it on !!! :dance3:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10707;124/st/20121130/e/%27Here+Come+the+Girls%27/dt/6/k/6732/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

irongirlof12
06-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Yay! Count me in Mandy.:banana:

Claire L
06-22-2012, 02:43 PM
I will be there if I can get the time off work :)

jjk
06-22-2012, 02:51 PM
I am all booked :banana::banana::banana::banana:

darthtatty
06-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Im hoping to come too :cool1:

crabbie1
06-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Sounds great. will check my weekend rota. As only brum will def come for an evening though

dolphingirl47
06-22-2012, 05:42 PM
I need to check when I am back at work next week, but I should still be on leave then. I can also normally get Travel Industry rates at the Crowne Plaza, but again I have to check this at work once my jury duty is over.

Corinna

mandymouse
06-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Yay! Count me in Mandy.:banana:

:dance3: Nice one Andrea :dance3:

I will be there if I can get the time off work :)

:banana: Yay ! I hope you can get the time off Claire :banana:

I am all booked :banana::banana::banana::banana:

:cool1: Woohoo !! You're going to enjoy your first Girly Weekend Rachel :cool1:

Im hoping to come too :cool1:

:woohoo: That's great Nicky :woohoo:

Sounds great. will check my weekend rota. As only brum will def come for an evening though

:cheer2: Nice one, it will be lovely to finally meet you Alyson :cheer2:

I need to check when I am back at work next week, but I should still be on leave then. I can also normally get Travel Industry rates at the Crowne Plaza, but again I have to check this at work once my jury duty is over.

Corinna

:banana: Yay ! I hope you're able to get the time off too Corinna :banana:

dolphingirl47
06-23-2012, 05:39 AM
:banana: Yay ! I hope you're able to get the time off too Corinna :banana:

It should be OK. If all goes according to plan, we come back from Florida on 27th November and if I remember correctly, I am not due back at work until the following Monday. So this will be a very nice end to the holiday.

Corinna

mandymouse
06-23-2012, 07:07 AM
It should be OK. If all goes according to plan, we come back from Florida on 27th November and if I remember correctly, I am not due back at work until the following Monday. So this will be a very nice end to the holiday.

Corinna

Looks like I timed it well then ::yes::

Tinks1984
06-24-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm coming to join in here...so I don't loose the thread! :)

Still hoping to join you all, I'll find out more once my Mum knows about her shifts :)

Tinkerbell1989
06-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Sounds brilliant! Although, it's such a long way away and I have my holiday before that! I will subscribe to the thread, and will have to see what money I have and how feasible it will be... so I will be a maybe for now!

Steffi xx

mandymouse
06-24-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm coming to join in here...so I don't loose the thread! :)

Still hoping to join you all, I'll find out more once my Mum knows about her shifts :)

:wizard: I've got everything crossed that you're able to come Rachel ::yes::

Sounds brilliant! Although, it's such a long way away and I have my holiday before that! I will subscribe to the thread, and will have to see what money I have and how feasible it will be... so I will be a maybe for now!

Steffi xx

I know what you mean Steffi, it is so far away, though no doubt it will be here before we know it :wizard: I hope you're able to make your first Girly Weekend :thumbsup2

PJB71
06-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Hope you have a fantastic time girls, can't wait to hear more:thumbsup2

I hope I can join you all one day :dance3:

mandymouse
06-26-2012, 07:17 AM
I've just had a couple of emails from the Crowne Plaza regarding the Christmas Party and deposits

Thank you for your email; I have availability on the 1st of December for our joiner party night. I have attached the brochure for you; the cost for the all-inclusive package on the 1st is 45.00 per person. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information or if you would like me to book or hold some spaces for you

To book a 10.00 deposit is required per person; the balance is then due by the 1st of November

Tinks1984
06-26-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm on board girlies! :goodvibes Just pre-booked my room, did the one with the option to cancel (just to be on safe-side, as you never know with having little ones eh? :) But I'm more than sure she'll be great!)

The party at the hotel seems great too, I'd be up for that one if it comes off and everyone's in agreement :) If so, would it be easier to PayPal deposits to someone to pre-book it?

Ooooo, how exciting...some Samantha Christmas shopping with the Dis ladies...looking forward to it! :banana:

mandymouse
06-26-2012, 08:30 AM
I'm on board girlies! :goodvibes Just pre-booked my room, did the one with the option to cancel (just to be on safe-side, as you never know with having little ones eh? :) But I'm more than sure she'll be great!)

The party at the hotel seems great too, I'd be up for that one if it comes off and everyone's in agreement :) If so, would it be easier to PayPal deposits to someone to pre-book it?

Ooooo, how exciting...some Samantha Christmas shopping with the Dis ladies...looking forward to it! :banana:

:cheer2: Nice one Rachel :cheer2:

Yes once we agree about the Christmas Party, then I'll collect deposits via Paypal as it's the easiest ::yes::

Tinkerbell1989
06-26-2012, 01:34 PM
How do you go about sorting rooms? Because the price quote on the first price is for 2 people per room? xx

mandymouse
06-26-2012, 02:01 PM
How do you go about sorting rooms? Because the price quote on the first price is for 2 people per room? xx

At the moment we are booking rooms on-line, then once we know who is definitely coming some of the rooms can be cancelled and we'll have two people sharing :)

Tinkerbell1989
06-26-2012, 02:15 PM
At the moment we are booking rooms on-line, then once we know who is definitely coming some of the rooms can be cancelled and we'll have two people sharing :)

Ah I got you now! It makes sense really, I just couldn't work it out! :lmao:

I really hope to come :banana:... I should have enough holiday at work, I just need to work it out, synchronise with DBF, and then book it in with work, and then say YES!

Haha, simples ;)

xxx

mandymouse
06-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Ah I got you now! It makes sense really, I just couldn't work it out! :lmao:

I really hope to come :banana:... I should have enough holiday at work, I just need to work it out, synchronise with DBF, and then book it in with work, and then say YES!

Haha, simples ;)

xxx

:dance3: Yay ! Nice one Steffi :dance3:

wideeyes
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM
I am interested in just coming for the saturday for some christmas shopping and lunch if that is okay.

BethEJo
06-26-2012, 03:59 PM
GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!!

Can you hear me?? :lmao:

I definitely won't be able to make the Friday night, but will be fine for the Saturday - Sunday as per usual, if there's a space in a room for that night!

Again, it's a long way off yet, so will have to see how the money situ is over the next month or so. Boo :(

dolphingirl47
06-26-2012, 04:58 PM
I would be up for the Christmas party.

Corinna

mandymouse
06-27-2012, 01:50 AM
I am interested in just coming for the saturday for some christmas shopping and lunch if that is okay.

Yes of course you can just join us for the day Claire :cool1:

GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!! :cheer2: GIRLY WEEKEND!!!

Can you hear me?? :lmao:

I definitely won't be able to make the Friday night, but will be fine for the Saturday - Sunday as per usual, if there's a space in a room for that night!

Again, it's a long way off yet, so will have to see how the money situ is over the next month or so. Boo :(

:banana: Yay ! I'm sure there will be someone else wanting to join us for one night Bethan :banana:

I would be up for the Christmas party.

Corinna

:santa::santa::santa:

Tinks1984
06-27-2012, 03:40 AM
I may have Mummy & Samantha coming for the weekend with me! Eeek! If that's ok of course!

Obviously, they wouldn't be partaking in any evening activities, but they may come shopping with us on the Saturday if that's okay with everyone :)

This may change as time goes along, but it was just a thought of my Mum's, so I thought I'd see if it'd be allowed and if people wouldn't mind.

mandymouse
06-27-2012, 03:58 AM
I may have Mummy & Samantha coming for the weekend with me! Eeek! If that's ok of course!

Obviously, they wouldn't be partaking in any evening activities, but they may come shopping with us on the Saturday if that's okay with everyone :)

This may change as time goes along, but it was just a thought of my Mum's, so I thought I'd see if it'd be allowed and if people wouldn't mind.

Of course mum and Samantha can come Rachel, though I hope you won't mind Samantha being the centre of attention ;)

Tinks1984
06-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Of course mum and Samantha can come Rachel, though I hope you won't mind Samantha being the centre of attention ;)

Hehe, I wouldn't expect anything else to be the case :goodvibes

mandymouse
06-30-2012, 08:08 AM
Great response so far, thanks girls, I can appreciate that it's hard to know what you're doing in 5 months time :)

If you think you'll be able to join us over the weekend, then let me know as I've got a Facebook Page running where we generally chit chat on ::yes::

Coming for the Weekend

Mandy (mandymouse)
Rachel T (jjk)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Karen (CustardTart)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Claire L (Claire L)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Nicky (darthtatty)

Bethan (BethEJo)

Maybe

Claire M (Pinky166)
Steffi (Tinkerbell1989)
Claire S (fizz13)
Gemma (T16GEM)
Gem (Madmumof2)
Verity (Verity Chambers)

Hoping to join us for lunch & shopping

Claire C (wideeyes)

Hoping to join us for one evening

Alyson (crabbie1)

:dance3::dance3:

darthtatty
07-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Ive booked my room today. :cool1:
just wondering if I want to drive or catch a train now. :)

mandymouse
07-03-2012, 02:01 AM
Ive booked my room today. :cool1:
just wondering if I want to drive or catch a train now. :)

:yay: Nice one Nicky :yay:

I will probably just take the train, it's only a half hour journey for me ::yes::

darthtatty
07-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Its about an hour for me, think it will cost about the same as paying for parking.

glad to hear youve provisionally booked the party Mandy :thumbsup2
youre doing a fab job :goodvibes

Have to look for an outfit now :woohoo:

crabbie1
07-04-2012, 02:27 AM
I'm coming for the party and staying the sat night. Gonna reserve room today. If anyone going just the sat and wants to share a room let me know:thumbsup2

mandymouse
07-04-2012, 02:44 AM

Woohoo !! The Christmas Party has been booked, I can't wait, it's going to be sooooooo much fun :santa:

jjk
07-04-2012, 03:36 PM

Woohoo !! The Christmas Party has been booked, I can't wait, it's going to be sooooooo much fun :santa:

:banana::banana::banana: cant wait :banana::banana:

Tinks1984
07-04-2012, 05:56 PM

Yey! What a great way to kick off the festive season! Can't get much better than partying with the Dis ladies! :goodvibes

mandymouse
07-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Yey! What a great way to kick off the festive season! Can't get much better than partying with the Dis ladies! :goodvibes

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

crabbie1
07-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Well iv just reserved a double room 88 including breakfast got nhs rate. If anyone needs to buddy up they can save a few pennies

mandymouse
07-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Well iv just reserved a double room 88 including breakfast got nhs rate. If anyone needs to buddy up they can save a few pennies

:santa: Nice one Alyson, I know Bethan is only coming down for the Saturday evening, though I've not seen her on-line for a while, so maybe she'll share with you :santa:

crabbie1
07-09-2012, 04:12 AM
Iv facebooked her mandy and offered her to share but she has to check a few things out first. If not can my mom come? She has been to Disney a few times and would be a nice treat for her?

jen_uk
07-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Can I please go down on the maybe list? I would love to come but just need to see how broke I am first!! :scratchin

mandymouse
07-09-2012, 05:34 AM
Great response so far, thanks girls, I can appreciate that it's hard to know what you're doing in 5 months time :)

If you think you'll be able to join us over the weekend, then let me know as I've got a Facebook Page running where we generally chit chat on ::yes::

Coming for the Weekend

Mandy (mandymouse)
Rachel T (jjk)
Rachel M (Tinks1984)
Karen (CustardTart)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Claire L (Claire L)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Nicky (darthtatty)

Bethan (BethEJo)
Alyson (crabbie1)

Maybe

Claire M (Pinky166)
Steffi (Tinkerbell1989)
Claire S (fizz13)
Gemma (T16GEM)
Gem (Madmumof2)
Verity (Verity Chambers)
Jen (jen_uk)

Hoping to join us for lunch & shopping

Claire C (wideeyes)

Hoping to join us for one evening

:dance3::dance3:

mandymouse
07-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Iv facebooked her mandy and offered her to share but she has to check a few things out first. If not can my mom come? She has been to Disney a few times and would be a nice treat for her?

Thanks for getting in touch with her Alyson, yes if you don't think she'll mind being surrounded by a bunch of Disney nuts, then that's fine :rotfl2:

Can I please go down on the maybe list? I would love to come but just need to see how broke I am first!! :scratchin

I've added you to the list Jen, and I'll add you to the FB page too ::yes:: I hope you're able to make it :)

darthtatty
07-09-2012, 06:54 AM
looks like there will be a few of us :cool1:
hopefully some of the maybe's will take the plunge. :goodvibes

mandymouse
07-09-2012, 09:14 AM
looks like there will be a few of us :cool1:
hopefully some of the maybe's will take the plunge. :goodvibes

::yes:: ::yes::

BethEJo
07-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi - sorry for being not good at keeping up with this and everything in general!

As Alyson said, we have communicated via Facebook, but the only foreseeable problem I have at the moment is just the money situation. So as it stands, to make it easier for everyone, I'll classify myself as a 'maybe' at the moment.

Alyson, go ahead and confirm it with your Mum - it's not fair for me to keep you hanging re: the room! It'll be a lovely treat for her! :)

If money issues start to look up for me a bit closer to the time, then I'm in - these last 9 months as a medical student are just absolutely rinsing me! I'm sure I'll work something out re: rooms etc. if I decide for certain that I can come a bit further ahead in the future. If I don't though, then never mind - the party sounds fantastic and I'll enjoy the photos instead :)

Sorry to be a pain Mandy-Pants and Co.! :flower3:

Tinks1984
07-11-2012, 05:53 PM

My Mum & my mini me are coming with me for the weekend, so ur Mum would be fine to come along! The more Disney people the better I say :thumbsup2

mandymouse
07-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Sorry to be a pain Mandy-Pants and Co.! :flower3:

You're not a pain Bethan Pants, I can appreciate how difficult it is to know how things stand in 5 months time ::yes::

I do hope you can make it though :)

florida sun
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Sounds as though its going to be a great turn out Mand, I cant make it this time, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend:goodvibes

crabbie1
07-12-2012, 03:00 PM
My Mum & my mini me are coming with me for the weekend, so ur Mum would be fine to come along! The more Disney people the better I say :thumbsup2

My mom cant come :( shes at one of her cat shows

Bethan i will keep free for u just incase xx

mandymouse
07-31-2012, 02:19 AM
:santa: :dance3: Yay ! 4 Months till the Girly Weekend ! :dance3: :santa:

All is quiet on the planning front, as rooms have been booked and we've reserved our table for the Christmas Party

We just need to get the Summer (what Summer ?? ;) ) and holidays out of the way then we can get properly excited about it

Don't forget if you're interested in coming, just let me know and I'll invite you to join our FB page :santa:

Tinks1984
07-31-2012, 05:16 AM
Eeek! 4 months, is that all?! :goodvibes

darthtatty
07-31-2012, 05:59 AM
woohooo 4 months :cool1:

jjk
07-31-2012, 09:49 AM
yay its coming around quick :cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

dolphingirl47
08-19-2012, 10:22 AM
I have just booked my room for this. I was waiting for travel industry rates to be released. This has now happened. I got a rate of 53.90 per night.

Corinna

Tinks1984
08-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Hey girlies,

I have posted on the FB board, but thought I'd let others who aren't on there know that I unfortunately can't make this girly weekend due to family commitments on the same weekend.

I'm sad I can't make it, but I'm sure everyone will understand and I'll hopefully see you all on next years trip! :goodvibes

Oh, and I'll still be checking in on your antics ;)

mandymouse
08-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Hey girlies,

I have posted on the FB board, but thought I'd let others who aren't on there know that I unfortunately can't make this girly weekend due to family commitments on the same weekend.

I'm sad I can't make it, but I'm sure everyone will understand and I'll hopefully see you all on next years trip! :goodvibes

Oh, and I'll still be checking in on your antics ;)

:blush: Oops, sorry I missed this post, I have replied on FB though ::yes::

So sorry you won't be able to make it Rachel, I'll miss you, hopefully we'll see you at next years :thumbsup2

mandymouse
09-01-2012, 02:57 AM
:santa: :dance3: Yay ! Only 3 Months till the Girly Weekend ! :dance3: :santa:

Goodness me, the time is just flying by, I can't wait to go Christmas party dress shopping :santa:

If anyone else is interested in joining us for the weekend, one night or meeting up for a bit of shopping and a natter, just let me know :santa:

darthtatty
09-01-2012, 05:23 AM
woohoo :cool1:

now school is back I can concentrate on looking forward to the girly weekend.
Think we need to add to the 1st post who's coming. :goodvibes

dolphingirl47
09-01-2012, 06:00 PM
I have my dress for the Christmas party sorted out. This dress is on its way from China, but in lilac:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q51/dolphingirl_album/Dresses/NewYearsBall.jpg

I may need help with tying it up though.

Corinna

mandymouse
09-02-2012, 02:43 AM
woohoo :cool1:

now school is back I can concentrate on looking forward to the girly weekend.
Think we need to add to the 1st post who's coming. :goodvibes

Good idea Nicky, I've updated it :thumbsup2

I have my dress for the Christmas party sorted out. This dress is on its way from China, but in lilac:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q51/dolphingirl_album/Dresses/NewYearsBall.jpg

I may need help with tying it up though.

Corinna

Lovely dress Corinna, that's perfect for wearing on a cruise too ::yes::

darthtatty
09-02-2012, 04:08 AM
thanks Mandy :goodvibes

great dress, think everyone should post pics of their dresses. ;)
Need some inspiration for myself :rotfl:

dolphingirl47
09-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Good idea Nicky, I've updated it :thumbsup2

Lovely dress Corinna, that's perfect for wearing on a cruise too ::yes::

Yes, and I have just got the cruise to give it a test run. :cool1:

Corinna

mandymouse
09-02-2012, 04:35 PM
thanks Mandy :goodvibes

great dress, think everyone should post pics of their dresses. ;)
Need some inspiration for myself :rotfl:

I'm hoping to find something black and sparkly :santa:

Yes, and I have just got the cruise to give it a test run. :cool1:

Corinna

Lucky you ::yes::

mandymouse
09-21-2012, 05:10 AM
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif Yay ! Only 10 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !! http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif

I've updated the first post with a mini itinerary as we have sorted out our first evening meal at Miller & Carter at the Mailbox :santa:

There is still plenty of time to join us for the weekend, one night or if you just want to join us for some Christmas shopping and lunch on the Saturday, please just post on here and I'll get back to you :santa:

Can't wait :santa:

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10707;124/st/20121130/e/%27Here+Come+the+Girls%27/dt/6/k/6732/event.png

darthtatty
09-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the update Mandy, youre doing a great job.xx:goodvibes

Can't wait :cool1:

mandymouse
10-06-2012, 02:43 AM
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif Yay ! Only 8 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !! http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif

I've updated the first post to include the Handmade Burger Co for lunch on the Saturday (I'm hoping to book this today), and sadly a couple of people have had to drop out too, but our planning on Facebook has been lots of fun, we've even decided to wear tiaras or sparkly headbands on the evening of our Christmas party :santa:

If you are still thinking about joining us, please let me know asap as the Christmas meal needs to be paid by the end of the month :santa:

Can't wait :santa:

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10707;124/st/20121130/e/%27Here+Come+the+Girls%27/dt/6/k/6732/event.png

mandymouse
11-02-2012, 02:48 AM
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif Yay ! Only 4 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !! http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif

I can't believe that there's only 4 weeks till the Girly Weekend

Is there anyone else who would like to join us ? It's going to be a cracking weekend

Eek ! Not long now, can't wait :santa:

irongirlof12
11-18-2012, 03:26 AM
Need to sort out some attire for Friday night, what is everyone wearing?

darthtatty
11-18-2012, 08:34 AM
I havent got a clue, been looking around for ages but just cant find anything I like thats not too expensive.
Im going to wear black trousers and a black top on the Friday.
On the saturday, if I dont find anything new- may just go with one of my older tops and a skirt. Really hoping to find something new but dont want to spend much on something i wont wear again. :)

mandymouse
11-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Oops, I keep forgetting to bump this up .. it's now less than ...

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif Yay ! Only 2 Weeks till the Girly Weekend !! http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif

Woohoo ! It's so close, I can't wait

I'm going to be wearing a nice top and trousers on the Friday evening, then I've got a little black dress for the party

Bring it on !!! :santa:

mandymouse
11-30-2012, 01:40 AM
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif Woohoo !! It's Today !! !! http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/nysanta/t7719.gif

See you later girls, I can't wait

Watch out for a mini report and lots of photos either Sunday or Monday

Bring it on !!! :santa:

Ware Bears
11-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Hope you all have a lovely time. :goodvibes

ariel75
11-30-2012, 04:07 AM
Hope you all have a blast. Look forward to seeing the pics!

TotallyAngelic
11-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Have a wonderful time ladies ... one day I hope to make it to one of these get-togethers . Look forward to the pics !!

Tinks1984
11-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Have a blast girls...I'm sooo missing you all! :hug:

irisheyes123
12-01-2012, 04:03 AM
Hope all you girls are having a great time :)

bee86
12-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Have a ball girlies! Can't wait to hear all about it :)