View Full Version : Beach Club Villas vs Dolphin

chirurgeon
06-13-2012, 09:39 AM
for Flower and Garden.

Discuss

Kim

WaltD4Me
06-13-2012, 09:57 AM
If money wasn't an issue I'd go with Beach Club. However, I've stayed at the Dolphin and it isn't like it would be disappointing to stay there instead. It's a beautiful hotel and all the rooms have been re-done, or at least I'm pretty sure Pete said they have been. I loved walking over to the Boardwalk and I was lucky enough to get a room with an awesome view. I'd stay there again, no problem or regrets.

snowwhitenyc
06-13-2012, 10:30 AM
Totally agree. The Epcot resorts are my favorite, I've had many great stays at both the Beach Club and S/D.

Beach Club is expensive but worth every penny...if the money isn't an issue, that would be my pick. But if you'd rather save a little, I think the Dolphin is a great choice. Very nice accommodations, great staff...and you can't beat the location!

dansyr2514
06-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Beach club all the way. Stayed for food and wine and it was so convenient!

OKW Lover
06-13-2012, 11:48 AM
for Flower and Garden.

Discuss

Kim

Both. or Either ...and that applies to Food & Wine also. :goodvibes

Obviously BCV has the advantage of already being "paid for". But the rates at the Swolphin can be pretty good allowing you to use your DVC points for perhaps some extra nights at DL?

Perhaps the biggest advantage to BCV, a shorter walk to/from Epcot. Of course you can take the boat from the Swolphin if your feet are tired.

Access to SAB may be a deciding factor if you are big into mini-waterparks.

The ability to cook breakfast in your unit may give the edge to BCV.

So much to consider.

WaltD4Me
06-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Does the Dolphin have fridges in their rooms now? When I stayed there was only a mini bar fridge you couldn't use.

OKW Lover
06-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Yes they do have fridges at the Dolphin.

chirurgeon
06-13-2012, 02:29 PM
They each have their benefits. The beds at the Dolphin are just so comfy.

Kim