PDA

View Full Version : E-ticket I-Phone App not available now???

Granfan
05-30-2012, 10:42 AM
I bought the E-ticket app and have used it 2 or 3 years. I was having trouble signing in, so I thought I would delete it and reinstall to see if that helped. I deleted it, but when I looked for it to reinstall, it was not listed !! I used it every day to go on the Disboards. Does anyone know anything about how to get it back or what happened? Sorry, I just saw a previous post on this topic. I followed the link, but it was not working.

Granfan
06-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Nobody knows anything???I guess I was more addicted than I thought. It was my escape for a short time every day from very real worries. I sure hope it becomes available again. I will pay for it again if I can only get it back! Please post if you have knowledge about our missing disboards app.

bdoyledimou
06-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I bought the E-ticket app and have used it 2 or 3 years. I was having trouble signing in, so I thought I would delete it and reinstall to see if that helped. I deleted it, but when I looked for it to reinstall, it was not listed !! I used it every day to go on the Disboards. Does anyone know anything about how to get it back or what happened? Sorry, I just saw a previous post on this topic. I followed the link, but it was not working.

it may still be on your pc if you have synced since you installed it .. not that it currently works..

jcb
06-02-2012, 09:54 PM
You should review this thread for eticket support issues. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2346056&page=7

The DIS temporarily removed the app from the app store to resolve some issues caused by the server change.

PHLtoMCO
06-03-2012, 12:22 AM
My app has not worked the last 2 days and finally started working again tonight :cool1:

momto2inKC
06-03-2012, 01:00 AM
You should be able to re-install by going to the App Store, click updates, then click purchased. It'll list all the apps you've ever bought.

Cyrano
06-03-2012, 03:03 PM
You should review this thread for eticket support issues. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2346056&page=7

The DIS temporarily removed the app from the app store to resolve some issues caused by the server change.

Just moving this thread to the appropriate board where it can be combined with the e-ticket thread :)

Granfan
06-03-2012, 07:48 PM
You should be able to re-install by going to the App Store, click updates, then click purchased. It'll list all the apps you've ever bought.

For some reason, when I click updates only says "All apps are up to date." There is no other option to find previous purchases.
I just have I-phone 3G so that may be the reason. I
Thanks for all the replies. I will wait a while and see if it becomes available again. At least now I know what's happening.

momto2inKC
06-04-2012, 12:59 AM
For some reason, when I click updates only says "All apps are up to date." There is no other option to find previous purchases.
I just have I-phone 3G so that may be the reason. I
Thanks for all the replies. I will wait a while and see if it becomes available again. At least now I know what's happening.

I have a 4, so it might be something the newer models have. On the upside...the ap has been working *really well for me the past couple of days. I'm hoping they got the kinks out!

WebmasterJohn
06-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Try clearing cookies and history on your phone. That has helped resolve some of the issues related to the server migration and eticket.

darrengs
06-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Instead of going through the App store, see if you have it in iTunes. I know that VLC player was removed from the app store sometime ago, but I still have it in iTunes, and I can get it from there at anytime.

sayhello
06-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Instead of going through the App store, see if you have it in iTunes. I know that VLC player was removed from the app store sometime ago, but I still have it in iTunes, and I can get it from there at anytime.And thank goodness for that! I don't know what I would do without VLC player! :eek:

Sayhello

momto2inKC
06-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Ah jinxed myself! Ap stopped working again, cleared history, cleared cookies...no go :headache:

BriarRosie
06-04-2012, 09:57 PM
I haven't used the app in a while, and it's telling me "incorrect user name and password". I don't know how to clear cookies on my iPhone or fix this.

dansyr2514
06-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Me too Lori...For the last couple of day I haven't been able to log in.

usd2bmd
06-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Is the App available again yet? I was looking for it but can't find it.

Justin Jett
06-08-2012, 10:22 AM
I haven't used the app in a while, and it's telling me "incorrect user name and password". I don't know how to clear cookies on my iPhone or fix this.

Go into "Settings"
Tap "Safari"
To clear the cache, tap "Clear History"
To clear the cookies, tap "Clear Cookies and Data"

BriarRosie
06-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Go into "Settings"
Tap "Safari"
To clear the cache, tap "Clear History"
To clear the cookies, tap "Clear Cookies and Data"

I followed those instructions, Skip. But E Ticket is still not accepting my username/password combo I had saved from prior use, and typing it in doesn't work, either.

Did people have to delete and reinstall the app?

jcb
06-09-2012, 07:34 AM
I'm having the same issue you are Lori. I tried Skip's method without success. This is the first time the app on my phone has done this.

I think it is an issue connecting to the server. I wouldn't delete the app but just give the group some time to resolve it.

momto2inKC
06-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm having the same issue you are Lori. I tried Skip's method without success. This is the first time the app on my phone has done this.

I think it is an issue connecting to the server. I wouldn't delete the app but just give the group some time to resolve it.

I wonder if anyone is actually working on it? It's been messed up for some time now.

momto2inKC
06-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I followed those instructions, Skip. But E Ticket is still not accepting my username/password combo I had saved from prior use, and typing it in doesn't work, either.

Did people have to delete and reinstall the app?

None of that worked for me either. I guess I got lucky that one night that I posted it actually worked. Right after that it went back to not allowing me to log in.

diddldonna
06-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Not working for me too :(

kaybeetee
06-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Not working for me either on iPad or iPhone. Have tried all the tips with no luck, but will work if I use Safari and therefore can see that me user name and password do work. In fact using the iPad to post this reply!

kaybeetee
06-10-2012, 05:06 AM
The boards are working again on my iPad this morning. Thanks

WebmasterJohn
06-10-2012, 07:47 AM
I just want to let everyone know these issues are being worked on. They have to do with the server migration.

If you continue to experience problems please write to eTicket@WDWinfo.com instead of posting here - that will get your problem in front of the right people faster.

I apologize for anyone having issues with the app. I'm hoping we can get it all resolved soon.

Thanks for your patience.

TSWJan78
06-10-2012, 09:52 AM
I just want to let everyone know these issues are being worked on. They have to do with the server migration.

If you continue to experience problems please write to eTicket@WDWinfo.com instead of posting here - that will get your problem in front of the right people faster.

I apologize for anyone having issues with the app. I'm hoping we can get it all resolved soon.

Thanks John!!

I am missing my ETicket and can't wait to be able to redownload it again soon!!!

jcb
06-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks John!!

I am missing my ETicket and can't wait to be able to redownload it again soon!!!

My eTicket is working fine this morning. It actually seems much faster in loading disboards.com pages.

For those that deleted the app, unless you also deleted it from your computer in iTunes, you may be able to re-install it without waiting on it to reappear in the App Store.

If you have a PC, connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer, click on the device, then the "apps" menu. The "Sync apps" page should come up. (At this point, I select "sort by name" as it is a lot easier to find the app.) Scroll down until you find "eTicket ...." and select the check box. Click "apply" in the lower right corner and that should reload the app onto your iPhone.

If you never synced with iTunes, this won't work.

momto2inKC
06-10-2012, 10:24 AM

Thanks for the update John. My ap is working again, as of this morning :thumbsup2