PDA

View Full Version : Sea World behind the scenes tour

Jabba20000
05-28-2012, 05:35 PM
DD wants to do the Sea World behind the scenes tour. Anyone done this tour? Is it worth the timeand money? If not, what tour do you recommend?

Trevski220
06-02-2012, 09:46 AM
I've not done the behind the scenes tour, but we did do the marine mammal keepers expeirience which was great!

bazzanoid
06-03-2012, 08:01 AM
We've not done this one but did the Dolphin Nursery behind-the-scenes and loved it :thumbsup2

Cdnmom2001
06-04-2012, 08:57 PM
We did this in May. It was long and hot but wonderful! My daughter is in love with penguins actually pet a penguin. and her name was Mario lol It is the only way to see the penguins while they are being built a new exhibt. I felt it was well worth it. Next time we go, penguin encounter all the way for us lol.

ChewieIsMyCoPilot
06-10-2012, 12:27 PM
I have done most of the SeaWorld Tours (Penguins, Shark Encounter, Dolphins in Depth, Beluga Interaction) and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. I took my DFi on his first trip there and it has a little bit of everything. They talk a lot about their conservation efforts and you get to see some backstage tanks (they had a baby manatee when I went, lots of sea turtles). You get a touch a small shark in a touch tank and learn shark trivia. And, my favorite, you get to pet a penguin and see some penguins backstage that aren't seen in the encounter. For the price, it is a very good deal and we had fun even as two adults.

Jabba20000
06-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Thanks to those that gave your input. I think we will Definately try it next month. My DD 11 just loves tours and she will love to see the penguins.