PDA

View Full Version : Homecare nursing agencies near Disney

Poohs Pal
05-25-2012, 02:22 PM
I am looking for homecare nursing agency near Disney so I can hire an LPN or RN for my son while we are at Disney. Auto insurance covers the care and we have a vacation coming up in October at Disney so I really need to get the ball rolling on this. I normally bring DSons caregivers but recently had someone due to other commintments have to back out so now I am short one caregiver. Thanks for any recommedations. Susan

kaytieeldr
05-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Barring other responses, have you tried seeing if your current agency has a branch in Central Florida, or at least a company they recommend?

Poohs Pal
05-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Barring other responses, have you tried seeing if your current agency has a branch in Central Florida, or at least a company they recommend?

I don't use an agency at home. I personally hire everyone myself. I have a call into my insurance nurse case manager for help. He may be on vacation in Florida:lmao: himself because he has not returned my call so I thought maybe someone here may have info. I know a lot of Florida people frequent this forum. That was good advice though. Susan

Michigan
05-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Here is the phone number to the social worker office at Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando. They should be able to help you 321.841.1479

Poohs Pal
05-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Here is the phone number to the social worker office at Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando. They should be able to help you 321.841.1479

Thank you. I will give this a try.