PDA

View Full Version : dl ticket question

las3888
05-19-2012, 07:56 AM
so sorry to not have time to read the thread about ticket prices--I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere. At any rate, we have been planning to buy the discounted ares ticket either 3 or 4 day hopper that has first use by Dec. 2012 for our upcoming trip in July. Will these still be available at the same price tomorrow and beyond or does the price of these increase tomorrow as well? We weren't ready to buy just yet but if the price is increasing we will..

Sorry to start the new thread, please help!

lwilkison
05-19-2012, 09:06 AM
so sorry to not have time to read the thread about ticket prices--I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere. At any rate, we have been planning to buy the discounted ares ticket either 3 or 4 day hopper that has first use by Dec. 2012 for our upcoming trip in July. Will these still be available at the same price tomorrow and beyond or does the price of these increase tomorrow as well? We weren't ready to buy just yet but if the price is increasing we will..

Sorry to start the new thread, please help!

Yes the prices are going up THIS SUNDAY...May 20. You can purchase today and they expire the last day in December 2012. We are purchasing our tickets today because the prices are jumping quite a bit. All the ticket prices are going up and 6 day park hoppers tickets are no longer available. Good luck!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2928429:beach:

cmwade77
05-19-2012, 09:16 AM
From Ares, yes, they will most likely increase tomorrow, as I recall they did last year. Last year, I think it was Undercover Tourist that had a limited number remaining at the old price, as did some Super Markets, but I don't know if Disney has worked out a system for getting those passes back and only selling the higher priced tickets or not. I know there was talk that they were going to prevent this loophole in the future last year.