PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered... NO e-mail

Lorinda
05-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Should I be worried I just ordered 6 AP vouchers 20 minutes ago and have yet to receive the e-mail :( it said I should get it within minutes.

Are they just busy?

ArchOwl
05-18-2012, 11:33 PM
Should I be worried I just ordered 6 AP vouchers 20 minutes ago and have yet to receive the e-mail :( it said I should get it within minutes.

Are they just busy?

I would imagine they are completely overwhelmed right now. I would call, however, just to be sure.

tessieg
05-18-2012, 11:43 PM
I just ordered tickets too. Did not get them yet either after 15 min. I think they are just slammed! I have the original confirmation of purchase email so I am not worried.

mysteriouspnai
05-18-2012, 11:46 PM
I ordered tickets about a week ago, and they didn't come in after a few hours. I called Disney and the CM said that it would arrive within 12 hours. This was the Thursday after the system-wide shutdown (Fastpasses, gates, etc). I got the tickets eventually, but this may be a similar case.

Lorinda
05-18-2012, 11:47 PM
I have not gotten ANY e-mail... ugg 45 minutes. All I have is the conf # I wrote down from the purchase page.

ArchOwl
05-18-2012, 11:49 PM
I have not gotten ANY e-mail... ugg 45 minutes. All I have is the conf # I wrote down from the purchase page.

Well, that should be all you need. Hopefully the email comes through soon!

Eeee-va
05-19-2012, 01:18 AM
I know if you order regular e-tickets and you don't get your email, you can go to a ticket booth with your ID and credit card (confirmation number won't hurt) and they can sort it out. I would guess the same thing applies to APs.

When my email didn't come it's because I ordered when tired and entered in the wrong email. :flower3: I assume you didn't do such a thing, but if there was an email glitch or whatever, it should still work out.

Or hopefully the message is just delayed!

ExcitedSam
05-19-2012, 01:46 AM
I've ordered too and no email, but it's only been about 15min for me. I did get a confirmation email, just no tickets yet.

Eeee-va
05-19-2012, 01:51 AM
I saw at least one person on another board said he or she hadn't received his or her tickets yet. So it's probably just what's going on right now. (But worst case, you can probably pick it up at the ticket booth.)

owensamo
05-19-2012, 05:31 AM
I'm glad to hear I'm not alone in not getting my tickets emailed. I worried I somehow hadn't entered an email address - even though I got the confirmation email! :rotfl: I sent them a reply to the confirmation this morning, so we'll see what happens. :)

NStramler
05-19-2012, 05:43 AM
I ordered last night also and never got the email. I called Disney and they checked and things are fine. They said all I need to do is take the confirmation number to the ticket window and they will issue the passes. I also checked and she said we had until the end of the year to use them for the first time.
I hope my boys enjoy these because this looks like the last time we will be buying them... with the way the prices are going up we just can not afford it...

nannyz
05-19-2012, 08:09 AM
I ordered late last night but got no email, but it was in my inbox when I got up this morning.

Kittyskyfish
05-19-2012, 08:23 AM
I didn't get my etickets yet (ordered yesterday evening) but if anyone is using ATT's email system, keep your fingers crossed because ATT has a history of blocking the eticket emails. ATT must consider emails with PDFs to be spam (and courteously kill it for you so you won't have to see it in your spam box). :(

It happened to me this February and I called Ticket Inquiries to find out if they could resend the tickets. They explained that they've had problems with ATT's email system and if I don't receive the tickets (she couldn't resend them to me), then I just go to the ticket booth with my purchase receipt, Photo ID and card used to pay for the tickets and they will issue me cards on site. This won't affect the amount you paid or anything, it's just a little delay before you go through the turnstiles.

I did that last trip and it worked out fine. If you aren't getting ANY emails, check your CC's pending charges to see if it's processing.

S. S. Columbia
05-19-2012, 10:31 AM
I ordered e-tickets very early this morning (12:45am PT).

FYI, the initial e-mail arrived right away, and then the e-mail with
the PDF file arrived 3 and 1/2 hours later.

:earsboy:

Dizneydaz
05-19-2012, 04:38 PM
I bought my AP about 3 hours ago and haven't received any emails yet. No confirmation and no e-tix. I'm assuming they are being slammed.

owensamo
05-19-2012, 04:41 PM
I figure I'll give them today and if I don't get the email, I'll call tomorrow or Monday. I'm sure they're getting slammed with orders, but that shouldn't prevent their system from sending the orders out properly. They should be aware that they get heavy traffic just before a price increase, and be able to handle it!

Cinderpamela
05-19-2012, 05:11 PM
I ordered yesterday and received the initial Email with the confirmation number right away.... still havenít received the actual ticket vouchers though. So I called the number listed on the confirmation Email, and spoke with a CM. She said that they are having trouble with the system but it would not be a problem, that they would send out the actual ticket vouchers as soon as they could, but that as long as I had the ticket confirmation it was legit and they would honor the purchase.

This is especially important, as I was booking 6 day park hoppers for our November trip, which are being discontinued on Sunday. I wanted to be absolutely sure I was going to get these!

MommyLove
05-19-2012, 05:28 PM
I bought my AP about 3 hours ago and haven't received any emails yet. No confirmation and no e-tix. I'm assuming they are being slammed.

I ordered AP vouchers about 4 hrs ago and no emails here either. Not even a confirmation. Not worried... just curious...

ExcitedSam
05-19-2012, 05:42 PM
I received a confirmation right away and the tickets arrived about 4 hours later. Woot we're going to Disneyland! :cool1:

curiouslittleoyster
05-19-2012, 05:54 PM
I ordered AP vouchers about 4 hrs ago and no emails here either. Not even a confirmation. Not worried... just curious...

Same here...I haven't even received a confirmation.

Lorinda
05-19-2012, 06:12 PM
We did finally get the ticket pdf sometime in the night... It was a relief I just didn't want and didn't have time for hassles.

I am so glad we had decided to make this an AP year and were ready to purchase. We had planned to get park hoppers at Hojos on the 2nd and use the magic morning before the upgrade. Oh well I would rather save the 540 bucks :)

MommyLove
05-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Finally got an email about 15 minutes ago! It has the attached pdf!

I am so glad we had decided to make this an AP year and were ready to purchase.
Amen!

We had planned to get park hoppers... and use the magic morning before the upgrade. Oh well I would rather save the 540 bucks :)

Yep! We're not going to be able to get a MM as well now, but we saved $750 by getting our AP's today! :cool1:

minniecarousel
05-19-2012, 06:26 PM
It's been about an hour and no confirmation E-mail or tix. But I did print out the confirmation page from my order, so I feel OK about it.

DebbieB
05-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Mine took about 4 hours (2:30pm eastern to 6:30pm).

monkey30
05-19-2012, 07:54 PM

I attempted to buy online but it was not allowing me to even enter my CC! So I had to call. I have not recieved a email, but I wrote down the confirmation numbers and saved them in my phone ASAP!!

I think just with them being slammed the system is bogged and it will take awhile. I did all this about 11am soooo....8 hrs ago!

motor58
05-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Whew! Glad I am in good company. I also had a hard time buying tix last night-wouldn't accept my amex card. The visa went through. Got the confirmation right away but still no etix, tried calling 2x both times busy! Sooooo relieved that the confirmation is good enough. I figured it was but I am very reassured.

OnTheRoadAgain
05-19-2012, 08:09 PM
FYI... I ordered at 12:30 today, instant confirmation, no tickets. Tickets showed up at 5:30.

VandVsmom
05-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Well it's good to know I shouldn't flip out just yet! I only ordered mine an hour ago, got the conf, just not the eticket.

disfan07
05-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Glad everyone else freaked out as well....I just ordered mine today and I got the instant confirmation after the order but no E-ticket yet. They are probably slammed!!

I'm so glad I saw the price increase. I bought one for myself as a birthday present (with help from grandparents and parents of course) but there's no way we would have been able to swing the extra $150 if I waited until I went with friends for my birthday in a month

disneydenisel
05-19-2012, 10:12 PM
I ordered mine at 12:38 AM :eek: and the eticket pdfs arrived at 4:18 AM.

You'd think that since they have all of our money now, they'd be quicker ;).

Still reeling over the drastic AP price increase! :sad:

WestWind
05-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Yup ordered my APs before the increases... confirmation number yes, email eticket not yet. It appears to be taking 6 - 8 - or more hours now to process.

becpee
05-20-2012, 01:27 AM
I tried getting on the website this morning to which the website told me there is a problem with my credit card so I assumed it didn't go through.
I never got any confirmation email, not in my junkmail folder either so I just assumed it didn't work and went the ARES option and bought tickets with a confirmation email being sent to me.

Checked my internet banking just before and I have 3 pending credit card transactions ($500 each) plus the one with ARES.

Now, as I never got a confirmation email with the tickets attached i'm still assuming it didn't go through, would this be right? And the transactions should just drop off my credit card pending (hoping) yes?

Jen&Trenton
05-20-2012, 01:45 AM
Not sure what is up with their system...I bought my AP vouchers online early in the morning so I got our tickets emailed no more than a couple hours later. Maybe the volume continued to grow with the day and the system is just catching up...? :confused3

Minnie Sue Oz
05-20-2012, 05:54 AM
Ok.......this is how my day went..................

I suddenly realised that I hadn't purchased our AP's yet for our October trip. I honestly thought I would have plenty of time as it is still 5 months away. Then I find out they are putting the AP prices up and only had limited time to get in before the price rise. So, I jumped online this afternoon, entered all my details and received a message back saying my order had been processed with an "order" number. It also said I would receive a confirmation email shortly.
This was at 1.15pm this afternoon ( Australian time so still had plenty of time up my sleeve!!! ). I waited for some time and no email. So, I decided it had not worked so I did the order again using a different credit card, got another "order" number, and again, no email.

I understand they have been having some problems, but am very concerned this hasn't gone through. I have checked both cards and neither seem to be have been debited.
I am also a little confused as to the difference between an "order" number and a "confirmation" number.
And if my order has been "processed" does that mean it has gone through?:confused3

If anyone can help, that would be great!!!

becpee
05-20-2012, 05:56 AM
Not sure what is up with their system...I bought my AP vouchers online early in the morning so I got our tickets emailed no more than a couple hours later. Maybe the volume continued to grow with the day and the system is just catching up...? :confused3

I hope this means because it's been 11 hours that i'm not getting any because I bought them on ARES when I didn't think they'd worked on the DL website...

NStramler
05-20-2012, 06:09 AM
I bought my pases Friday night and it is now Sunday morning and I never got an email from Disney. I did get a confimation number so I called them Friday night, the cast member checked and the passes were bought.. she said to just show the confirmation number and pick up the passes.. Guess some of us are not getting an email at all...

thunderbird1
05-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Ordered AP's around 6 last night. Still no email confirmation or vouchers. I'm sure they were just slammed last night (which they totally should have expected and prepared for). But the charge on the credit card came through right away, lol. Glad to hear that others are able to pick up their tickets using the confirmation number just in case we got lost in the shuffle.

Dexican
05-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Will we ever get the emails or will we most likely just have to go to the ticket booth? It's been 36 hours and just the conf. email for me.

thunderbird1
05-20-2012, 10:25 AM
I spoke too soon--just received my AP vouchers. I'm sure they'll be playing catch-up all day. Which is fine, because I'm sure new ticket sales will be pretty slow today.

Hope everyone who's waiting gets their vouchers soon! :cheer2:

becpee
05-20-2012, 10:50 AM
I spoke too soon--just received my AP vouchers. I'm sure they'll be playing catch-up all day. Which is fine, because I'm sure new ticket sales will be pretty slow today.

Hope everyone who's waiting gets their vouchers soon! :cheer2:

I'm on hold :scared1:

Still confused as to why the website said my order didn't go through but have the pending transactions on my credit card :confused3

disfan07
05-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Will we ever get the emails or will we most likely just have to go to the ticket booth? It's been 36 hours and just the conf. email for me.

I didn't even get a confirmation email. I just got the order confirmation right after purchasing it. Is that the same thing? I ordered mine at about 7:30 last night...still no email.

longtimedisneylurker
05-20-2012, 11:27 AM
I didn't even get a confirmation email. I just got the order confirmation right after purchasing it. Is that the same thing? I ordered mine at about 7:30 last night...still no email.

You get the order confirmation number right away. Then you will receive an e-mail with pdfs of your tickets.

DizMe
05-20-2012, 11:39 AM
I ordered a deluxe ap yesterday morning. I did not get a confirmation email. This morning, however, I got the confirmation email and the eticket in one.

cemeb4dk
05-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks to mousesavers on facebook and here. I grabbed my 6 day hoppers last night at about 10pm CST. It looks like I saved $120 dollars plus getting that 6th day. I got the confirmation email, still as of now no ticket email. I am sure they got slammed but what did they expect with a 2 day notice and such a large jump in price. I find it unexcusable for not everyone to get their emails, busy or not. We all had to come up with the money, and some maybe before they had budgeted to pay for their tickets. So as customers I think you should get your email. If I dont get one by Tuesday I will be calling and asking for the email, as its just easier for me to have everything in a file.

I hope the rest of you that have not gotten them, get them soon also.

monkey30
05-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Ok.......this is how my day went..................

I suddenly realised that I hadn't purchased our AP's yet for our October trip. I honestly thought I would have plenty of time as it is still 5 months away. Then I find out they are putting the AP prices up and only had limited time to get in before the price rise. So, I jumped online this afternoon, entered all my details and received a message back saying my order had been processed with an "order" number. It also said I would receive a confirmation email shortly.
This was at 1.15pm this afternoon ( Australian time so still had plenty of time up my sleeve!!! ). I waited for some time and no email. So, I decided it had not worked so I did the order again using a different credit card, got another "order" number, and again, no email.

I understand they have been having some problems, but am very concerned this hasn't gone through. I have checked both cards and neither seem to be have been debited.
I am also a little confused as to the difference between an "order" number and a "confirmation" number.
And if my order has been "processed" does that mean it has gone through?:confused3

If anyone can help, that would be great!!!

I would call them and check. U may have 2 now and hopefully u can cancel one.

Checked my internet banking just before and I have 3 pending credit card transactions ($500 each) plus the one with ARES.

Now, as I never got a confirmation email with the tickets attached i'm still assuming it didn't go through, would this be right? And the transactions should just drop off my credit card pending (hoping) yes?

YIKES! I would call and double check, They had troubles putting mine through and had to cancel it 2 times then do a manual call in to the card company.

I also got a call from my CC making sure it was me making the purchase!

motor58
05-20-2012, 12:03 PM
yup, just wanted to add on. I had problems ordering tix friday night. My amex card wouldn't go through, but the visa did. I got my confirmation right away from the visa transaction, but still no etix (2 days later....). But amex called and talked to my husband to verify the transaction and he did :scared1:-so now I have 2 card charges, and one confirmation and no etix. Tried calling but the hold time was too long-will try again tomorrow. SOOOOOO Glad I knew about this price increase, I got a 6-day hoppers for our family of 5, and it's $195 cheaper than the current 5-day hoppers for us. Wasn't quite ready to buy tix at this time but $200 savings is too big to ignore.

mysteriouspnai
05-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Just called Disneyland and they said they're about 15 hours behind on the emails.

Cinderpamela
05-20-2012, 03:26 PM
I ordered my 6 day park hopper tickets on Friday, for our November trip, and got a confirmation Email right away.... didnt recieve the actual adobe file with the vouchers to print up until today (Sunday afternoon), so it looks like they are starting to catchup!
:thumbsup2

mrsheppo
05-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I ordered my passes last night around 7:30 and I received the confirmation email right away. Still waiting on the ticket email. If I haven't received it within 48 hours of making the purchase, I will call DL.

blackjackdelta
05-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Took 17 hrs to get the pdf file and almost within a couple of minutes to get the confirmation.

Jack

dleyel
05-20-2012, 04:10 PM
I ordered AP vouchers on-line yesterday around 2pm and have not received any email confirmation or PDF. Printed my order confirmation, so not worried. Our APs don't expire until August. Yesterday must have been their busiest sale day ever.

tinkermomma
05-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Everytime I read the title to this thread I hear Smee saying the way he says "No splash, Captain." I'm a weirdo ;)

I ordered our APs at around 2pm and they came one minute before midnight.

pixiewings71
05-20-2012, 04:56 PM
I ordered yesterday late afternoon, I have a confirmation email in my inbox with a time stamp of today at 11:28 am, I don't have the email with the etickets but since I have the confirmation I'm not too worried.

becpee
05-20-2012, 04:58 PM
yup, just wanted to add on. I had problems ordering tix friday night. My amex card wouldn't go through, but the visa did. I got my confirmation right away from the visa transaction, but still no etix (2 days later....). But amex called and talked to my husband to verify the transaction and he did :scared1:-so now I have 2 card charges, and one confirmation and no etix. Tried calling but the hold time was too long-will try again tomorrow. SOOOOOO Glad I knew about this price increase, I got a 6-day hoppers for our family of 5, and it's $195 cheaper than the current 5-day hoppers for us. Wasn't quite ready to buy tix at this time but $200 savings is too big to ignore.

It was my AMEX I tried using too and got the screen with the red writing saying the transaction didn't work, but there it is pending in my card.
It hasn't come off the available funds though, I'm hoping it's in limbo and will just drop off, it's now been 22 hours since I tried to purchase, surely if it does go through Disney will be understanding and reverse all 3 charges as with no order or confirmation number or email how would anybody know the transaction was successful...

Minnie Sue Oz
05-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Just rang Disney and was told they are around 16 hours behind in the emails. I actually ordered mine 18 hours ago, so I think they may still be playing catch up! I don't mind as long as I get my annual passes at the pre rate rise rate as I have purchased one deluxe and one premium!!!

Fingers crossed I can cancel the other order and I have emailed Disney with all the details as instructed by the friendly cast member on the phone!!

I will be stalking my inbox all day!!!

becpee
05-20-2012, 06:10 PM
I rang and got through, and I do have an order number but it's not for what I ordered LOL and it's showing at their end an order for $466 but it's gone through in 3 lots of $500, the exchange rate isn't that bad...yet :rotfl:

Dexican
05-20-2012, 06:51 PM
I got mine today at 5 PM Central almost 48 hours after ordering them.

disfan100
05-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Purchased the first ticket Friday evening and that only took 3 hours to receive the ticket e-mail.

Purchased the second ticket Saturday and the ticket e-mail arrive at 10 am today - 48 hours later. I was getting a little nervous about this one. Had printed the confirmation at time of purchase so I knew it would work out.

Never did receive the confirmation for either.

We are arriving June 16th. Date was set a year ago and we are excited that Carsland will be open for our visit!