PDA

View Full Version : Timing for preferred seating?

dnsmills
05-17-2012, 07:16 PM
We have preferred seating for Aladdin on our upcoming trip. How exactly does that work? Do we need to go to a certain place? How early before the show do we need to arrive? Thanks.

dnsmills
05-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Nobody? Really?? Nobody has ANY idea or opinion on what I'm asking??? C'mon people, I need help! Would it help if I did a dance?? :cool1:

momto3pirates
05-18-2012, 09:41 AM
Just stoping in to say I'd really like to know too. We loved this show last year. I was looking at my package stuff last night and found the preferred viewing tickets. I don't know how I missed these last time. Only 18 days to go!!

Malcon10t
05-18-2012, 09:43 AM
You go to the entrance, show them the tickets and they move you to a different line.

I'm mikey
05-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Guest with preferred seating are allowed into the theater first, you choose were you want to sit. I would recommend getting to the theater at least 30 minutes early.
I believe there is a podium were you check in at, they will instruct you were to line up.

Sjwillia
05-18-2012, 10:14 AM
We were there the first week of May and arrived about 15 minutes before the show. They let those with a preferred seating ticket in to choose a seat first. There were quite a few others ahead of us and we did not get right up front orchestra nor the 1st or 2nd row of the back orchestra section as we would have liked. We ended up right in the middle, in 7th row of lower orchestra section. The view was very good from there. I think almost anywhere in the theater would offer a good view.

tylerandalexsmom
05-18-2012, 11:50 AM
How do you get preferred tickets? Is it from being a resort guest or booking a package (hotel/tickets)?

dnsmills
05-18-2012, 08:01 PM
We got the preferred seating by booking a package through Disney Travel but I've read that you can also by a book that contains the preferred seating at DTD.

cmwade77
05-18-2012, 11:07 PM
They admit everyone into the theater approximately 15 minutes before showtime, so I recommend about 20 minutes prior to show time.