PDA

View Full Version : DC Discount on Park Hoppers

BetsyB
05-09-2001, 06:45 AM
Does anyone know what the Disney Club discount is on 4 day Park Hoppers? Also, it seems like I heard that this discount was not available at the resort -- they need to be purchased ahead of time through DC. Is this correct? I hope not, I'd much rather purchase them at GC when we check in.

Floydian
05-09-2001, 12:39 PM
You save $10 each on 4-day passes with the DC discount. Though the Disneyland site doesn't list these passes as Park Hoppers, I assume (and strongly hope) that they are also Hoppers.

Just check here for more info Disneyland Resort Tickets (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/Tickets/index?Grouping=CG&id=531)

Hope that helps. :)

jkfreeman33
05-10-2001, 08:26 AM
I just booked the GC for 9/15 - 9/19 and asked about park passes. I was told that we can buy them at the hotel and it will be added to our room key. Or, I could buy them on-line or at a Disney store. I think it is easier to have just one card for your pass and room key.

Tigger's Mom
05-10-2001, 10:49 AM
According to the Disney Club site, members can get a $10 discount for DL 4 Day Hopper Passes for up to 6 tickets. Tickets must be purchased at any Disney Store or any Main Entrance ticket booth, but you must show your DC card.

Tigger's Mom
05-10-2001, 11:08 AM
According to the Disney Club site, members can get a $10 discount for DL 4 Day Hopper Passes for up to 6 tickets. Tickets must be purchased at any Disney Store or any Main Entrance ticket booth, but you must show your DC card.

phins_jazy
05-10-2001, 11:16 AM
That sounds great! Thanks for posting Tigger's Mom and Floydian.