PDA

View Full Version : Poly CL question

Buckimion
05-17-2012, 10:21 AM
I frequently use a personal ECV to get around which precludes using the limo golf cart they use to take guests to the longhouse. Can my wife ride the cart while I follow? Can anyone point me at a map of the Hawaii longhouse interior showing the location of the elevators?

dclfun
05-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Your wife is certainly entitled to ride in the golf cart with your luggage and then you can follow. As to the elevators, they are close to the concierge check in area inside the Hawaii building. Please note that there are doors that lead into the lounge and unless your wife is with you to open those doors ( or other guests are willing to help), you will have trouble entering using your ECV. These doors were a HUGE challenge to me as was navigating in the lounge. There is no way I could get through all the tables to get to the windows to see Wishes, for instance. I'm hoping you can take a few steps and park your ECV in order to make your experience a better one.

Buckimion
05-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the tip as I hadn't anticipated that. I had already intended to as request a room near the lounge or lobby and believe I should be ok walking that far. It's the standing in place or marathon walks that are trouble.

Although the scale looks a little funny (Either those elevators are tiny or the place is way bigger than it looks), Tikiman's site did turn up maps of the longhouse elevator placement.