PDA

View Full Version : Seaworld Annual Pass Discounts??

jenhelgren
05-16-2012, 11:11 PM
Does Seaworld Orlando ever offer discounts on annual passes? We will be visiting in October so I have awhile to wait, but I have been checking for about a month and I have not seen any discounts or codes out there. Do they exist?? TYIA!

jenhelgren
05-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Does anybody know of any discounts or time of year that discounts are offered on Seaworld Annual passes?

RabFlmom
05-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Have never seen a discount price for APs. It is worth it at full price because you save on parking and get 10% discount on food or souvenirs. It pays for itself in no time. We figure go twice a year and it is paid for.

andrews_dad
05-19-2012, 06:47 PM
super grover pass cheaper

RabFlmom
05-20-2012, 01:40 PM
super grover pass cheaper

Only $209 for the season pass good at all the parks, but they have restrictions on states where they can be purchased. If you live in Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Texas, California, , North or South Carolina they are not valid for purchase. You will have to show a driver's license to validate them in the park.

Annual pass for SW is only $119. So unless you plan on going to Sesame St park, BG Virginia or Tampa, California or Texas parks the Super Grover will cost you more .

The OP could buy 1 AP for parking and discounts on food etc and the rest of the family could purchase fun cards good till 12/31/2012 if they will be doing more than 1 trip to the parks this year.