PDA

View Full Version : Question about going between BWPPI and Paradise Pier hotel

disneyfreako
05-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Was wondering how much do you think cab fare would be from the BWPPI to the Paradise Pier hotel? It's just me and my husband and we decided to spend our first 3 nights at BWPPI then 2 nights at Paradise Pier (room with theme park view:banana::banana:) then back to BWPPI for 4 nights. I know that sounds crazy, but we can only afford to stay there during the week and this is a very special trip for us and since we arrive on a Friday and leave on a weekend day, it's our only choice in order to save money. :)

Amy&Dan
05-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Not crazy at all!

The cab fare will most likely be around $10 plus tip. We have done this from the Tropicana and the Hojo to the onsite hotels (all three of them) for breakfast or dinner reservations or when we switched to onsite as you are doing.

disneyfreako
05-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks, around $10.00 is what I figured. :)

Briarrose1306
05-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Depending on how much luggage you have and if the cost is an issue for you (trying to save where you can and all), you might just want to walk. Essentially it's just like walking from BWPPI through DTD. Just a suggestion. If you have a ton of luggage it might not be the easiest, but if it's just a couple bags or roll-a-longs, I personally would just walk.