PDA

View Full Version : How will crowd levels be affected at Carsland previews

4myBenandEllie
05-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I am taking my family to Disneyland from 6/6 to 6/12. I was planning on being at DCA on the 11th, but I am concerned about crowd levels there and frankly, everywhere with the previews going on. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Disney Dreams
05-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Something like this has not happened in so long and has happened to rarely that there is really no data to answer your question, just gut feel. My personal belief is that it is going to be busy.

It's summer. That alone makes for a busy time at DLR. Then, you have the previews going on.

I would anticipate crowds and bring your patience. :goodvibes

- Dreams

fctiger
05-16-2012, 08:10 PM
I have a feeling there will be a new CL crowd thread every day now lol.

To answer your question, as the other poster said, no one really knows but based on my gut and the usual crowd levels that time a year, its going to be busy regardless! Now maybe not SUPER busy but its still the start of summer! So expect a healthy crowd.

As for the CL varible, again I dont pretend to know but I'm guessing it wont be any extra busy than it normally would be that day. Now there WILL be previews on that day for CL so that can bring out more people, but I dont think that much more and yeah they will mostly be in CL anyway!

My only advice is just to assume its going to be a little extra busy and plan the day that way, ie, up early, grab FPs ASAP and prioritize what you really want to do and honestly you will be fine regardless. And even if it ends up a lot less busy that day you lost nothing in the process!

And think of it this way, no matter how busy it may seem on the 11th it still wont be close to the 15th! ;)

llump41
05-16-2012, 11:13 PM
We did a Star Tours preview last year. Loved it. Rode 10 times. If it is anything like that, there probably won't be any park hopping. Those who get to do the Cars Land preview will be stuck in DCA. DL should be normal. JMHO