PDA

View Full Version : No accessible rooms for 5 at POR?

IncredibleboysMom
05-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Everytime I am looking around for various vacation dates, there is never availability at POR when I put in 2 adults, 3 children and check the accessible room box. Without the accessible box checked, there is ALWAYS availability for 5, or if I drop down to 2 kids, accessible rooms come up. Do H/A (roll in shower) rooms exist at POR for 5?

Thanks!

disney david
05-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Everytime I am looking around for various vacation dates, there is never availability at POR when I put in 2 adults, 3 children and check the accessible room box. Without the accessible box checked, there is ALWAYS availability for 5, or if I drop down to 2 kids, accessible rooms come up. Do H/A (roll in shower) rooms exist at POR for 5?

Thanks!

I call Disney they may jus be haveing problems with the system and since the accessible rooms are in the prefered building not sure if those hold five they may not even if not this happened to another dosed and it turned out to be the dates but since you can get one with one less kid it may be the building they are in not all have rooms that hold 5. If you go on Disney web site look their it tell you with category holds five. So it coil be the ones that can hold five are sold out and the ones that can hold four are not.

Cheshire Figment
05-16-2012, 10:35 PM
I would call DRC at 407-W-DISNEY and talk to them. They will be able to contact the Medical Reservations department and work something out.

EastYorkDisneyFan
05-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Aren't the 5 peon rooms at POR in the algator bayou section? If so I think they all have stairs leading up to them as they are raised slightly above ground level. Also it may be possible that they may all be booked for when the OP is trying to go.

dclfun
05-17-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm thinking they may be already reserved. There aren't that many rooms that sleep 5 and that are also w/c accessible with a roll-in shower. They are all in Alligator Bayou on the first floor in a preferred building. I also would call though in case it IS an online system issue with choosing the room type that you need.

jmartinez1895
05-17-2012, 10:04 AM
We are a family of five and we stayed at POR this past November in a HA room. So they do have them, they just may be booked for the dates you are looking at.