PDA

View Full Version : help me decide between offsite or onsite...

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm planning a trip for 7/28 - 8/4, for 6 people (2 adults, kids ages 14, 12, 8 & 5).

Everyone except the 12 yr old (niece) went 2 years ago (September) and we stayed at the PPH. My favorite day was the Magic Morning, loved getting in early, virtually no crowds.

Going during peak has me on edge. We're a homeschool family, but the niece is not. So, to accommodate her, we are going during the summer. These are really the only dates that work for us due to other summer activities (one of them being, a date AFTER the Carsland opening!).

So here's where I'm torn. I really REALLY want to stay onsite, mainly to take advantage of the MM (but also being immersed in disney). I've only been to DL once (as an adult) and it wasn't peak, so I don't really know what to expect. I'm thinking that the MM will be more valuable during peak than any other time. Am I right? If we stay onsite, we'll have to get two rooms (it'll be cheaper than a suite). When I compare that cost to an offsite suite, I have a really hard time justifying two onsite rooms.

So I guess what I'm looking for is someone to assure me I'm not missing out on the MMs by staying offsite during peak time. Or....maybe I'm looking for someone to tell me its absolutely worth it, I MUST stay onsite lol

A couple other things to note...
If we stay onsite we'll will probably have to cut our dates a couple of nights shorter. Staying offsite we can stay the dates listed above.
I want this trip to be magical - niece has had a rough time lately, would love to make this really special.
The 5 of us are going again in October (ent rates at HOJO, buying APs)

Should I just reserve two rooms at PPH and an offsite suite, and cancel one later? I'm hoping a good deal comes up for DLR.

We're trying to talk the in-laws into going, FIL's a school teacher and we refuse to go on vacation during the summer peak times (except this time). If they go, we could just put our 6th on their reservations and it would work out perfectly! (and in this case, having two PPH rooms reserved asap would certainly help!)

mrswh
05-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Well, typically if you buy the multi-day hoppers you usually get at least one MM, so you won't be missing out entirely if you stay off property. However, my understanding (based on what I was told by WDTC) is that this summer, DLR hotel guests and APs with reservations will have MMs at DCA and DL 7 days a week (alternating between the two parks). I don't know whether that means that there will be no MM tickets, or the MM tickets will only be good for DL and not DCA? It's not entirely clear yet.

if I were you, I'd reserve both (assuming you can cancel later without penalty) and see how things shape up when CL opens and the summer is in full swing. You will have more information about crowd levels, MMs, etc. then. Just make sure to make a hotel only reservation for DLR bc the packages have stricter cancellation policies. I assume there will be some sort of summer special coming out in the next month or so, and you can call and have them adjust the price on your reservation if it goes down.

mouseymommy
05-16-2012, 12:36 PM
If your in laws don't go, I would suggest staying off site. Personally, I prefer to have extra days in the park to staying on site. Our family stays as close as possible, at the Best Western Park Place Inn. When we go in June I will decorate our room with the party decorations from our daughter's Mickey birthday party. I would love to stay on site some day, but for right now, our kids want to spend every minute in DL.
We plan on taking our nephew with our oldest DS this fall. He has also had a rough year, his parents recently divorced and are dating new people. His dog also ran away. Poor kid!! He needs a vacation.

Butterfly123
05-16-2012, 12:59 PM
Something to consider that I mentioned in another thread on this topic...when we are on vacation at DL I can convince my three kids and husband to get up early for a magic morning. But given that the parks are open late, and we pretty much wear ourselves out each day, it would be very hard to get everyone up and out the door for more than one MM. I don't know what your kids are like, but tired teens can be hard to get out of bed early enough to get to a MM! If the parks open at 8, and MM is at 7, getting up at 6 is tough when you've been out late enjoying the parks.

By the way...more days at DL is enough to convince me! You can get more done in an extra day or two than you can at couple of MM!

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Well, typically if you buy the multi-day hoppers you usually get at least one MM, so you won't be missing out entirely if you stay off property.

if I were you, I'd reserve both (assuming you can cancel later without penalty) and see how things shape up when CL opens and the summer is in full swing. You will have more information about crowd levels, MMs, etc.

Five of us will have APs. Only my niece will have a PH with MM.

I think thats what I'll do though....reserve both and make the hard decisions after I have more info ;)

I got an email from saving an offer on the disney site. Unfortunately, no PIN or anything, but it listed the current rates through 7/31. So, I'm hoping that means there will be an offer starting 8/1!

rramstad
05-16-2012, 01:15 PM
I think thats what I'll do though....reserve both and make the hard decisions after I have more info ;)

I could see that as a viable strategy.

Our configuration is pretty similar (three adults, three kids). When I priced out PPH with a senior discount which I believe is 30% on room only, but they only had premium view rooms at that price, for five nights, we needed two rooms, the total with six day park tickets ended up $1500+ more than staying at a reasonably comparable hotel off site.

For me, I can't justify $1500+ for four additional Magic Mornings. That amount of money would buy another round of six day park hopper tickets on a future visit, it's nearly the cost of our airfare, it's in the ball park of the cost of our off site hotel, you get the idea. It represents a significant chunk of money in terms of probably covering 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost of all the expenses of a future off peak visit.

Conversely we stayed at GCH last year, had five people, one room, got a great sale, it was totally worth it... more expensive than off site but not insanely so, and that was without the DCA MM. I think overall we spent maybe $400-$500 additional on a four night visit, over what would have been spent for something nice off site.

Moral of the story, if you are looking multi room or for suites, the Disney hotels get really expensive, really quick!

Goofy_Mom
05-16-2012, 01:17 PM
I vote for offsite, too. You can have MM without staying onsite, you just won't get all of them. For niece, make a resservation at Disney 365 in DTD, it's kinda like Bibbity Boutique, but geared toward the tweens. She can be made into a rock star. It's cheaper than the Boutique, too, so you could also get new do's for the little ones. For the boys, they get a rock star look and light up drum sticks. Also, for a group your size, I'd recomend making a couple dinning reservations. Trying to claim a table at a counter service for large groups can be a nightmare during peak season (everyone likes to eat at the same time). With your crew, I'd do one character meal. In fact, you could make resservations at the Plaza with Minnie and Friends on a MM morning without using a MM pass. I'd also suggest Big Thunder BBQ, it's all you can eat bbq chicken and ribs with sides and drinks. Not very pricey and the food is pretty good. For all things requiring resservations that I've listed, you call 60 days out to the date you want to resserve. In most cases, you can wait 30 days out and still get all the spots you want.

Take a look at Disneyland's website, they'll have a list of all the places to eat on property (including DLR hotels) and the estimated price range/type of food. Allears.net will have a full menu of most of the places to eat on property. I'd also suggest an app that lists wait times for rides if you have a smartphone. Mousewait is very popular for this and usually accurate becuase people in the parks enter wait times constantly.

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 01:18 PM
If your in laws don't go, I would suggest staying off site. Personally, I prefer to have extra days in the park to staying on site.

We plan on taking our nephew with our oldest DS this fall. He has also had a rough year, his parents recently divorced and are dating new people. His dog also ran away. Poor kid!! He needs a vacation.

Thats what I'm trying to figure out....would a couple of extra days in the park (even during peak) make up for missing out on all of the MMs that will be offered.

I hope your nephew has a great time! Sounds like he could use a little magic too :goodvibes

milan15
05-16-2012, 01:21 PM
more days >>> on site.

'nuff said

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 01:35 PM
I vote for offsite, too. You can have MM without staying onsite, you just won't get all of them. For niece, make a resservation at Disney 365 in DTD, it's kinda like Bibbity Boutique, but geared toward the tweens. She can be made into a rock star. It's cheaper than the Boutique, too, so you could also get new do's for the little ones. For the boys, they get a rock star look and light up drum sticks.

Ooh, thanks for telling me about that. I didn't know. We didn't spend much time in DTD when we went. I'll have to look into that. My girls are always trying to give my son a mohawk as it is, he'd love it lol

Its a no go on the MM if we stay offsite though, five of us will have APs.

I definitely plan on making reservations.....and creating my daily itinerary around them (I already have my excel spreadsheets started....yep, I'm a nerd like that lol)

Goofy_Mom
05-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Ooh, thanks for telling me about that. I didn't know. We didn't spend much time in DTD when we went. I'll have to look into that. My girls are always trying to give my son a mohawk as it is, he'd love it lol

Its a no go on the MM if we stay offsite though, five of us will have APs.

I definitely plan on making reservations.....and creating my daily itinerary around them :D

Not true!!! I just got an email from Disney Destinations about early entry for AP holders!!! The catch is you only get one entry per park. So one early entry for DL and one early entery for DCA. But you have to pick which days you want to enter and make a resservation. Three and under go free, so no pass required. I'm not going to make the time frame (it goes to September) so I deleted the email. But I bet if you called the Disney AP help number, they'd point you in the right direction.

You can still make a ressie at the Plaza on a MM day, even if you don't have a MM pass.

kailuagirl
05-16-2012, 01:55 PM
I'd stay off site, having to get another room is going to be so expensive and more time in the park is better :)

Good luck! It is so nice for you to take your nephew, especially when it changes the whole dynamics of the trip and where you can or can't stay.

Have fun!!

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Not true!!! I just got an email from Disney Destinations about early entry for AP holders!!! The catch is you only get one entry per park. So one early entry for DL and one early entery for DCA. But you have to pick which days you want to enter and make a resservation. Three and under go free, so no pass required. I'm not going to make the time frame (it goes to September) so I deleted the email. But I bet if you called the Disney AP help number, they'd point you in the right direction.

You can still make a ressie at the Plaza on a MM day, even if you don't have a MM pass.

That's awesome! I didn't know that. Our APs won't be activated until we go in August, I wonder how that will work. I'll give them a call today!

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm leaning towards offsite now. With at least one MM and everyone assuring me a couple more days in the park is better than MMs all week, and of course, cheaper accommodations, it sounds like the way to go.

I think I'll still make both reservations though....just in case :)

Goofy_Mom
05-16-2012, 02:14 PM
One more tip, now that I know you're AP holders. A couple of off site hotels offer AP discounts. HoJo and Park Vue, both within walking distance to the parks. HoJo has an awesome pool and a kid's suite option (bunk beds). If you're lucky you can get the "retro" rate at HoJo's. We're staying the first week of June for the first time at HoJo's and got a double queen room for $69/night. The retro rate for the kids suite is $129 I think. If they don't have retro rates available, you'll still get a discount. You have to call Anahiem HoJo directly, though, not the 800 number. the number is 714-776-6120 ask for in house reservations.

Argento
05-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Offsite is the way to go! It's way cheaper, the walks aren't bad at all and onsite prices are for suckers. Really, it's the hands down choice!

That said, I would never stay offsite.

CrazyDuck
05-16-2012, 02:28 PM
1. Don't hold your breath for a good deal in July... They are not having problems selling out the rooms (In fact your dates may not even be available) whis Summer.

2. If you can afford it, book it. If there is any concern about money stay off site. Nothing ruins a trip more than stressing about $$$!

3. An offsite stay will still be magical. In the end they won't remember Harbor Blvd, but they will remember Main St. ;)

ValpoCory
05-16-2012, 02:38 PM
more days >>> on site.

'nuff said

+1.

taaren
05-16-2012, 04:22 PM
A few more options:
A) How would you feel about a split stay? Perhaps Hojo for 3-4 nights, then PPH for 3 nights?

B) If you don't want to spend the $$ on on-site, what about just buying an AP for your niece? Given the recent announcement of having MMs for AP holders (and with one AP activated you can reserve a morning for your entire party, then just buy it for her/activate it when you get there for hers), this might be a viable option for at least 2 days for your party.

With the MMs being offered at DCA for hotel guests and AP MMs at both parks (though limited) those MMs are more valuable than the MM that comes with a hopper that is only good at DL.

Btw, due to the FIL situation I'd definitely reserve both for now while you think about it ...

Goofy_Mom
05-16-2012, 05:53 PM
A few more options:
A) How would you feel about a split stay? Perhaps Hojo for 3-4 nights, then PPH for 3 nights?

B) If you don't want to spend the $$ on on-site, what about just buying an AP for your niece? Given the recent announcement of having MMs for AP holders (and with one AP activated you can reserve a morning for your entire party, then just buy it for her/activate it when you get there for hers), this might be a viable option for at least 2 days for your party.With the MMs being offered at DCA for hotel guests and AP MMs at both parks (though limited) those MMs are more valuable than the MM that comes with a hopper that is only good at DL.

Btw, due to the FIL situation I'd definitely reserve both for now while you think about it ...

Not true, everyone must have an AP that is doing the AP early entery. Says so in the FAQ of the email I got. One AP person can reseve for the entire party, but once at the gates everyone will need an AP to do the early entery.

taaren
05-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Not true, everyone must have an AP that is doing the AP early entery. Says so in the FAQ of the email I got. One AP person can reseve for the entire party, but once at the gates everyone will need an AP to do the early entery.

Sorry thought that's what I was saying. Perhaps I was unclear. If OP takes one or two of her APs (her family of 5 already has them), she can make a reservation for a party of 6 for the AP MMs. Then when she gets to the park, they can upgrade her neice's ticket to an AP to use the reserved MMs.

This is what I meant by this:
If you don't want to spend the $$ on on-site, what about just buying an AP for your niece? Given the recent announcement of having MMs for AP holders (and with one AP activated you can reserve a morning for your entire party, then just buy it for her/activate it when you get there for hers), this might be a viable option for at least 2 days for your party.

At least from this post Five of us will have APs. Only my niece will have a PH with MM.
I got the impression that OP already has 5 APs for her own family, so she could reserve the MM, then all 6 could enter when she bought a 6th AP which would still be cheaper than staying on site.

ashnjam
05-16-2012, 06:52 PM
@Argento HAHAHA :rotfl2:

indygirl99
05-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Sorry thought that's what I was saying. Perhaps I was unclear. If OP takes one or two of her APs (her family of 5 already has them), she can make a reservation for a party of 6 for the AP MMs. Then when she gets to the park, they can upgrade her neice's ticket to an AP to use the reserved MMs.

At least from this post
I got the impression that OP already has 5 APs for her own family, so she could reserve the MM, then all 6 could enter when she bought a 6th AP which would still be cheaper than staying on site.

The AP MM must be registered with the individual AP number for EACH pass. So the AP must already be activated when you make the ressie and must still be active on the visit date.

Plus each AP gets to register for ONE MM at each park from June to Sept.

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Offsite is the way to go! It's way cheaper, the walks aren't bad at all and onsite prices are for suckers. Really, it's the hands down choice!

That said, I would never stay offsite.

Thank you, that is very helpful :lmao:

A few more options:

I brought that up to my husband once, he didn't seem to like the idea of it. I'm not sure if I do. I think I'd be happier offsite the whole time rather than having to pack stuff up mid trip.

At least from this post

We don't have APs yet. I'm going to buy them pretty soon here and we'll activate them when we get there. From what I read, I wouldn't be able to register until the APs are activated, then I can register for an AP MM 3 days out (which our trip is long enough for, but I'm not counting on it being available that late in the game).

My husband is going to talk to his parents tonight about going on the trip, keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Amy&Dan
05-16-2012, 08:34 PM
I would make the two reservations. That is what we have done for our July dates. I currently have a reservation at the DLH for four nights, with one night at a Super 8 (we arrive late, no sense paying $400 for that night) and then I also have a reservation at the Candy Cane Inn for all five of our nights.

I was able to get a AAA discount of 10% which helps but I am still not 100% I want to pay that much. So I have my back up plan!

I do agree onsite is for suckers, and I am one of them. We have done 17 trips to DL and all but four of them have been onsite. But the rates have gotten insane and I do have my limits!

Good luck, it will be a wonderful trip no matter where you stay. But it will be very crowed. Still we have done peak and off peak times, and we actually do prefer peak times. We like the longer hours, like that all the shows and rides are up and running every day (hate not having fireworks during the week when we go off season) and with fastpass and knowing to get there at opening each day, we make out fine.

Magic Mornings are great, but to me they are not the key reason for staying onsite. I just enjoy being immersed in the magic, love the nicer pools and love the walk up DTD vs. Harbor.

I lean towards more days for you, but think you should make the onsite reservation. Nothing is worse than when you decide to "go for it" and the onsite hotels are sold out. And they almost always are, especially for this summer I am thinking!

taaren
05-16-2012, 08:45 PM
The AP MM must be registered with the individual AP number for EACH pass. So the AP must already be activated when you make the ressie and must still be active on the visit date.

Plus each AP gets to register for ONE MM at each park from June to Sept.
Ah, I went back and looked at the site again:
Who is invited to Annual Passholder Early Entry? All valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders have an opportunity to participate in this event! Please note that space is limited and based on availability, and currently only offered from June 18, 2012 through September 13, 2012. Advance online registration is required. Each Guest must have a valid Annual Passport for the day of the event for Park entry.
How many people can I bring? Due to the size of the event and number of Passholders, event participation is limited to registered Passholders only. During the registration process, a Passholder may register up to eight (8) Passholders for the same event date. All Passholders in the party must have an active Annual Passport, both at the time of registration and on the date of the selected event.
I remembered reading the Bolded part but not the italicized part.

OP- its a pity the AP MMs or a split stay won't work for you. Just keep reminding those in-laws of how great a trip it will be to see the look on their grandchildren's faces when they're at Disneyland!! We love having grandparents around anyways, more hands with kids is always great.

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 09:03 PM
If we didn't have 4 kids with us, a split stay would be great! But then again...if we didn't have 4 kids with us, we wouldn't need to consider one lol Packing up after that many kids at the end of the trip is bad enough, I can't imagine doing it twice - especially with two teen girls in the mix! :eek:

Goofy_Mom
05-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Ah, I went back and looked at the site again:

I remembered reading the Bolded part but not the italicized part.

OP- its a pity the AP MMs or a split stay won't work for you. Just keep reminding those in-laws of how great a trip it will be to see the look on their grandchildren's faces when they're at Disneyland!! We love having grandparents around anyways, more hands with kids is always great.

I'm thinking that if they bought the AP's before they leave that they should still be able to make the reservations for the early entry, even though they haven't activated the APs. Disney would have a record that the AP's are current even though not used yet. It doesn't hurt to call and ask, the worst they can say is "No".

Goofy_Mom
05-16-2012, 09:31 PM
One more tip, now that I know you're AP holders. A couple of off site hotels offer AP discounts. HoJo and Park Vue, both within walking distance to the parks. HoJo has an awesome pool and a kid's suite option (bunk beds). If you're lucky you can get the "retro" rate at HoJo's. We're staying the first week of June for the first time at HoJo's and got a double queen room for $69/night. The retro rate for the kids suite is $129 I think. If they don't have retro rates available, you'll still get a discount. You have to call Anahiem HoJo directly, though, not the 800 number. the number is 714-776-6120 ask for in house reservations.

I wanted to bump this post for the OP.

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm thinking that if they bought the AP's before they leave that they should still be able to make the reservations for the early entry, even though they haven't activated the APs. Disney would have a record that the AP's are current even though not used yet. It doesn't hurt to call and ask, the worst they can say is "No".

I called and the person I talked said that the APs would have to be activated.

I wanted to bump this post for the OP.

On Monday I booked some October dates at $69/night at HOJOs :thumbsup2

Tomorrow I'll book my reservations for July/August. I'm going to go with HOJOs for that too, kids would LOVE the pool!

mouseymommy
05-16-2012, 09:46 PM
I called and the person I talked said that the APs would have to be activated.

On Monday I booked some October dates at $69/night at HOJOs :thumbsup2

Tomorrow I'll book my reservations for July/August. I'm going to go with HOJOs for that too, kids would LOVE the pool!

I called HOJO yesterday to check prices for July, They were quite high! Almost $140 for the standard room! This was for mid July, but I did tell her we were flexible on dates. We decided to go back to the BWPPI. It was the same price and it has breakfast and it SOOO close!

jojomojo
05-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Is it that much closer than HOJOs? Its the pool that really draws me to it. I plan on bringing quick breakfast foods with us. Continental breakfasts are hit & miss with our group (I'm allergic to eggs, dh and I don't eat sugar/flour, kids can't have artificial food dye, I think my niece will be the only cow milk drinker, etc).

mouseymommy
05-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Basically it's the closest you can be to the gates! I have heard the breakfast has expanded, but they usually have cold cereal, muffins, biscuits and gravy, fruit, donuts, danish. I have heard they now have pancakes and scrambled eggs. The pool is just a normal pool. Nothing special. We almost always stay at BWPPI because it is so close and convenient.

jojomojo
05-17-2012, 02:45 PM
I have been reading reviews of offsite motels all morning and I just keep jumping from one to the other trying to find the best one.

Here's an example of what I'm used to....if we're on a 2 day car trip and we need to stop for the night, a clean room & hot shower aren't enough to do it for me. Like when we travel through Denver, we always stop at the Staybridge Suites in Lone Tree - usually get a 1 bedroom suite anywhere from $120-$180. The onsite rates don't bother me, it just bothers me that I need to get a whole second room because of one extra child. Two rooms at those rates are just too much (still no word on if the grandparents are going).

I read a review for Ramada Maingate where someone said a roach crawled across the headboard, took it to the front desk and they gave him a coupon :scared: :crazy2: If something like that happened to me, I wouldn't sleep for a week (and probably feel the urge to burn my luggage when I get home).

We're staying at HOJOs in October, so I wanted to try something different. Plus, I was hoping for a slightly shorter walk. But its looking like it might be the only hotel I'm happy with.

Some things that just aren't that important to me - freeway noise (all heavy sleepers), continental breakfast (we'll bring/buy our own stuff), 5 min vs 10 min. walk (when you consider the full day in the park, an extra 5 mins walking shouldn't break us lol), etc.

Do the parlor family suites at the desert inn get better reviews than that hotel in general? That's the other one I'm leaning towards. We'd only need one room, and if the ILs came along, they could pay 1/4 of the total (avg 237/night).

I really appreciate everyones help! My head is spinning trying to make the decision. Unfortunately, its true when mamas not happy aint nobody happy (and I don't want to be in a foul mood because of hotel choice lol).

Brady's Mom
05-17-2012, 08:38 PM
The one thing that keeps me coming back to HoJo is that the beds are quite comfy. We always stay NQQ2 overlooking the garden pool and sleep really well.

The walk doesn't bother us - unless it's VERY late at night and the two younger kids are too tired to walk.

The problem I'm having is that we have ressies for HoJo the first part of Oct. and now we have friends who want to come with us and the cost for a room there is substantially more now. We want adjoining or next door rooms, so I am spending a LOT of time trying to find another option.

I've never found good prices for any of the other Harbor options - the prices always seemed higher than HoJo and I was happy to stay there. Now with the price increases at HoJo we may have to find another go to hotel. But, one really big thing that I like is inside corridors and even the Fairfield Marriott is outside corridors.

Goofy_Mom
05-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Normally, I'd suggest the name-your-own-price through priceline. Even if you get a great rate, you may only have one bed. For us it's not a problem 'cause it's just me and my two kids usually. You could bid for two rooms, though.

I usually get a 3 1/2 star hotel for $69/night (HoJo is listed between a 2 & 3). Even if you get two rooms, that only comes to $140-ish/night. Also, you wouldn't be within walking distance. You'd be taking the shuttle that picks you up from out front of your hotel lobby and drops you off inside the pedestirian entrance. You also don't know what hotel you get until your bid is accepted. I have never been disapointed and I'm a bit picky on my hotels. In fact a fellow Dis-er got Staybridge suite for $65/night with June dates.

You're dates are coming up soon. With the opening of Carsland and it being peak season, the rates of most hotels may be on the rise. The sooner you can get a room, the lower your cost may be. Good luck and happy hunting:thumbsup2

jojomojo
05-21-2012, 09:56 AM
Grandma & Papa are coming too! I have two rooms at the PPH booked for 7/29 - 8/4 (might shave one day off though...undecided). Already have everyones APs and tickets purchased and the itinerary half complete :teeth:

:disrocks:

This board is great, thanks for the help everyone!

mouseymommy
05-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Grandma & Papa are coming too! I have two rooms at the PPH booked for 7/29 - 8/4 (might shave one day off though...undecided). Already have everyones APs and tickets purchased and the itinerary half complete :teeth:

:disrocks:

This board is great, thanks for the help everyone!

AWESOME!! So exciting for you!