PDA

View Full Version : Sept 2012 DL Half Marathon

allardk46
05-15-2012, 11:58 AM
My DH is running in the 1/2 marathon in Sept in DL. I will a cheerleader for him. :cheer2: My question is - where is the best place to watch this? Is there a spot easy to go to mid way through the race?

Thanks for any help.

Janeanne

Padstack
05-15-2012, 12:22 PM
My DH is running in the 1/2 marathon in Sept in DL. I will a cheerleader for him. :cheer2: My question is - where is the best place to watch this? Is there a spot easy to go to mid way through the race?

Thanks for any help.

Janeanne

This really depends on where you are staying. The midpoint is over by the Honda Center, so you may not want to travel that far. The course map will be released in the next month or so, which will give you a good idea of where to be.

My suggestion: At the beginning, you can hang around Harbor and Disney Way to see him right before heading into the parks. If you are quick enough (3/4 mile), head up to Harbor and Ball to see him just after exiting the parks. Then, make your way back down to Harbor and Disney Way to watch him during the last part of the race unless you want to meet him at the finish line.

allardk46
05-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Thank you so much for the advice. I will check into this.

Janeanne