PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance Sea World Orlando- Any Discount Ticket Prices for Convention Groups

Mimi Q
05-15-2012, 05:01 AM
We are going to stay here in July for a convention. We will be staying 6 days and I just wondered if there are any ticket specials for length of stay passes for convention attendees. We will probably be done each day around 4 pm with the activities we have to attend. I would love to spend some time at SeaWorld as we haven't been in several years.

SnowWtch
05-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Not sure about discounted tickets but I'm going to a conference in two weeks at the Renaissance Sea World and a few things are set up for us. One night is a Shamu meet and greet at the hotel. Another night we get to go to the park after we're done for free and have a special reception. It's for attendees only but still should be interesting. DH is going with me so he's not going to like it that I get to go without him. I've never stayed at this hotel before so I'm not sure what to expect.

Mimi Q
05-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Please let me know what you think about the hotel when you return from your trip.

SnowWtch
05-22-2012, 09:14 AM
I'll post a trip report when I get back.